X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: My Little Pony - Satan's Newest Recruitment Vehicle

Originally posted by Zechariah Smyth View Post
    Just thinking about it or playacting is tantamount to rutting a deer (or what have you).

Maybe you should go read The Sermon on the Mount...it covers this stuff pretty well.

Yours in Christ (NOT DR. DOOLITTLE),

Z. Smyth
    Is that what I said? Never did I say I did that or thought about it.
    @James Hutchins
    One brony did that. Does that mean everyone does that? No, it doesn't. We don't believe in that magic stuff either. It's a good source of happiness and laughter. I have read the bible good sir. And I follow Jesus' teachings. We may be different, but we are all children of God. Why can't we accept each other?

Comment

Originally posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
      Your refusal to answer is naught but a stall tactic. My kids even know better than to try that.

You owe Jesus an apology, son.
      That is my answer. Not everyone does that and neither do I. If I was to say that I do participate in beastiality, that would be a lie. I don't participate in beastiality and neither does every single Brony. It's only been said that one has done that.

Comment

Originally posted by Archibald K View Post
        Is that what I said? Never did I say I did that or thought about it.
        @James Hutchins
        One brony did that. Does that mean everyone does that? No, it doesn't. We don't believe in that magic stuff either. It's a good source of happiness and laughter. I have read the bible good sir. And I follow Jesus' teachings. We may be different, but we are all children of God. Why can't we accept each other?
        Not sure I follow you friend. As much as I want to understand you in a complete and caring way, what you say is very disturbing.
        • You defend bestiality.
        • The motto of the show is 'Friendship is Magic' yet you now claim no to believe it? What part of this cult do you believe in friend?
        • How can you claim to follow the Word of God and at the same time, engage in this perversion?

I want to understand but nothing you say makes any sense. If you really follow the Perfect Teachings of Christ, please provide me with the scripture that tells us your behavior is what God wants from us. I am no Bible scholar so maybe I missed it.
        Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
        Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
        Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
        Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
        Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
        Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

Originally posted by James Hutchins View Post
          Not sure I follow you friend. As much as I want to understand you in a complete and caring way, what you say is very disturbing.
          • You defend bestiality.
          • The motto of the show is 'Friendship is Magic' yet you now claim no to believe it? What part of this cult do you believe in friend?
          • How can you claim to follow the Word of God and at the same time, engage in this perversion?

I want to understand but nothing you say makes any sense. If you really follow the Perfect Teachings of Christ, please provide me with the scripture that tells us your behavior is what God wants from us. I am no Bible scholar so maybe I missed it.
          I understand why it doesn't make sense to you. Here's my explanation:
          I am not defending beastiality. I think beastiality is immoral. I defend bronies. Truth be told not many bronies participate in beastiality. I don't believe in magic itself (Curses, teleportation, mind-reading, etc.) but I believe that friendship is magic. But not the way you think. Friendship is not a need, just like art, music, and reading. We don't need it to survive like food and water. Rather it brings meaning to our lives. Which gives it a "Magical" or amazing feeling to it. I follow the Word of God as well as I can. Being a Brony does not mean I am a pervert. It means I am a man who is brave enough to go out and say "I like My little Pony: Friendship is Magic." Not many men can do that because they want to stay as normal men who are strong and filled with testosterone. Rather, we bronies have a trait that is well liked, A man who is sensitive enough to like My Little Pony, and is brave enough to go out and say that he likes this knowing he will get criticized. There may be some bronies who are perverts, but just because one person is, doesn't mean everyone else is. There is a very little amount of pervert bronies (AKA Cloppers) than there is normal bronies.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan Koschay View Post
            I am not defending beastiality. I think beastiality is immoral. I defend bronies.
            Defending bronies is admirable but foolish. It is like defending someone who has done wrong and everyone knows he has done wrong, but yet you still do it anyways.

Truth be told not many bronies participate in beastiality. I don't believe in magic itself (Curses, teleportation, mind-reading, etc.) but I believe that friendship is magic.
            There is no "magic" to friendship in any way, shape, or form. Friendship is just something that is nice to have, but is hard to get ultimately (no those numbers you have on (insert social network here) don't count as real friends unless you acutally meet and/or talk with those people on a daily basis). If you want to consider making a friend or friends a "magical" thing and I mean that in wonderous way not in a actual magical way then okay.

But not the way you think. Friendship is not a need, just like art, music, and reading. We don't need it to survive like food and water. Rather it brings meaning to our lives. Which gives it a "Magical" or amazing feeling to it. I follow the Word of God as well as I can. Being a Brony does not mean I am a pervert. It means I am a man who is brave enough to go out and say "I like My little Pony: Friendship is Magic."
            No being a brony usually means you are delsional 99% of the time. Unless you are actually a brony that just enjoys the show for what little entertainment value it has and stops it there. Once you start getting into the "fandom" (fandumb) aspect and start coming up with all of these unfounded theories, naming every horse on the show that doesn't even say a word, and start believing in all the "fannon" then you are basically delsional. The "Geek Professor" is a good example of this as he believes whole heartedly that the show has everything that he says it has and isn't for little girls.

Not many men can do that because they want to stay as normal men who are strong and filled with testosterone. Rather, we bronies have a trait that is well liked, A man who is sensitive enough to like My Little Pony, and is brave enough to go out and say that he likes this knowing he will get criticized.
            This is not true. I remember in my high school most of my class broke out one day in singing the "Mail song" from the childrens show "Blues Clues". I also recall many guys in some of my other classes who were well known to be jocks and were also in auto shop loving spongebob. They had no problem letting people know that they liked childrens shows. While it is true that childrens shows aren't the same as liking "girl" or "Girly" shows it does present the same effect to hurting their "manliness". The difference between them and bronies is again they just enjoyed these shows for the little entertainment value the said shows provided and ended it there. Which is why they weren't afraid to show their love for the shows.

There may be some bronies who are perverts, but just because one person is, doesn't mean everyone else is. There is a very little amount of pervert bronies (AKA Cloppers) than there is normal bronies.
            This is half true. You are right in that one doesn't mean all is something. One radical christian who mows down his family doesn't mean all are radical. You are wrong in believing that there are more normal bronies (bronies that watch the show and end it there) than cloppers. It doesn't take much looking or much research to find the "Cloppers". A good example of this is by what I call "chaining". It is a simple process you can do on most social networking web site or anything that has some sort of social network to it. I have a couple of friends on facebook. One has a friend who recently became a brony. The other had a friend who was a furry. I was able to easily find (with in 5 minutes) the cloppers just by checking some of their friends. If the cloppers weren't as many as the normal bronies it should take much longer to find the cloppers. Although realistically I shouldn't be able find cloppers at all. I know one of them pretty well in real life and if they knew themselves that some of their social networking friends were into that crap they probably would unfriend them.

Comment

Originally posted by FighterofAnti View Post
              Defending bronies is admirable but foolish. It is like defending someone who has done wrong and everyone knows he has done wrong, but yet you still do it anyways.

There is no "magic" to friendship in any way, shape, or form. Friendship is just something that is nice to have, but is hard to get ultimately (no those numbers you have on (insert social network here) don't count as real friends unless you acutally meet and/or talk with those people on a daily basis). If you want to consider making a friend or friends a "magical" thing and I mean that in wonderous way not in a actual magical way then okay.

No being a brony usually means you are delsional 99% of the time. Unless you are actually a brony that just enjoys the show for what little entertainment value it has and stops it there. Once you start getting into the "fandom" (fandumb) aspect and start coming up with all of these unfounded theories, naming every horse on the show that doesn't even say a word, and start believing in all the "fannon" then you are basically delsional. The "Geek Professor" is a good example of this as he believes whole heartedly that the show has everything that he says it has and isn't for little girls.

This is not true. I remember in my high school most of my class broke out one day in singing the "Mail song" from the childrens show "Blues Clues". I also recall many guys in some of my other classes who were well known to be jocks and were also in auto shop loving spongebob. They had no problem letting people know that they liked childrens shows. While it is true that childrens shows aren't the same as liking "girl" or "Girly" shows it does present the same effect to hurting their "manliness". The difference between them and bronies is again they just enjoyed these shows for the little entertainment value the said shows provided and ended it there. Which is why they weren't afraid to show their love for the shows.

This is half true. You are right in that one doesn't mean all is something. One radical christian who mows down his family doesn't mean all are radical. You are wrong in believing that there are more normal bronies (bronies that watch the show and end it there) than cloppers. It doesn't take much looking or much research to find the "Cloppers". A good example of this is by what I call "chaining". It is a simple process you can do on most social networking web site or anything that has some sort of social network to it. I have a couple of friends on facebook. One has a friend who recently became a brony. The other had a friend who was a furry. I was able to easily find (with in 5 minutes) the cloppers just by checking some of their friends. If the cloppers weren't as many as the normal bronies it should take much longer to find the cloppers. Although realistically I shouldn't be able find cloppers at all. I know one of them pretty well in real life and if they knew themselves that some of their social networking friends were into that crap they probably would unfriend them.
              What have bronies done wrong? What has every single brony done that is wrong? Nothing. I am defending bronies because you are falesly accusing us. False accusation is not right or just.

Very true, friendship is not a necessity, rather it gives meaning to our lives. How do you get a wife/husband? You start out as friends. Therefore, friendship is magic. It can lead to many great things.

You said that "...being a brony means you are delusional 99% of the time." Prove it. You cannot say something like that without solid evidence or else it is nothing but fiction. The fandom is also what brings meaning to the show. Bronies are wonderful people. How often have you heard of someone finding $2,000 in a fannypack and returning it to the owner? Not often, A brony did that at a convention for bronies. Don't believe it? The proof will either being this link or day two of that panel. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzDAPCoPCls
              That is proof.
              Ever heard of a charity auction? Bronies do that too. Donating to a child in the hospital? Bronies have done that on several occasions, (Most recently to help a boy recover from a suicide attempt. Due to people like you who criticize bronies, he tried to take his life).

We aren't afraid to show our liking for it because it was made for families. Not just little girls.

Nope, still wrong. That's not solid evidence. That's one brony with a friend who is a clopper. That doesn't mean anything. That's one person out of almost a million. Five minutes? That's pretty long considering that this is the internet. We keep cloppers as our friends because they still watch the show, they are just a bit different from us. There are more bronies than there are cloppers.

Now, you have no right to be persecuting us either. That is God's job. Not yours. You have nothing to argue with us about due to the fact that the pro's of bronies are more than 40 times as big as the cons. We are all children of God aren't we? By persecuting us, you are persecuting a decision that God made. Case closed.

Comment

What have bronies done wrong? What has every single brony done that is wrong?
                What, apart from being gay and being into bestiality with all that clopping and yiffing? Those alone are worth of eternity in hell.

Therefore, friendship is magic.
                All magic is satanic, therefore these freakish ponies are also satanic.

Comment

I defend bronies. Truth be told not many bronies participate in beastiality.
                  Not many, eh? Would you care to define "not many"? Under 50% of all bronies? Under 10%? Even one single person participating in this vile sin is one too many. You people disgust me.

I will pray for you, dear.
                  YiC
                  AW
                  2 Timothy 3:16

All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

Comment

I am not defending beastiality. I think beastiality is immoral. I defend bronies. Truth be told not many bronies participate in beastiality. I don't believe in magic itself (Curses, teleportation, mind-reading, etc.) but I believe that friendship is magic. But not the way you think. Friendship is not a need, just like art, music, and reading. We don't need it to survive like food and water. Rather it brings meaning to our lives. Which gives it a "Magical" or amazing feeling to it. I follow the Word of God as well as I can. Being a Brony does not mean I am a pervert. It means I am a man who is brave enough to go out and say "I like My little Pony: Friendship is Magic." Not many men can do that because they want to stay as normal men who are strong and filled with testosterone. Rather, we bronies have a trait that is well liked, A man who is sensitive enough to like My Little Pony, and is brave enough to go out and say that he likes this knowing he will get criticized. There may be some bronies who are perverts, but just because one person is, doesn't mean everyone else is. There is a very little amount of pervert bronies (AKA Cloppers) than there is normal bronies.
                    Ryan, I am sure you dad and mom love you. I am sure they tell you the world is a great place and to look at things with an open eye. On the surface, it seems like a good idea. Until you get gang raped by a bunch of animal costume wearing perverts. All the victims were just like you, wide eyed and full of hope. Until the were attacked. Now they have to live out their days in shame, with a high probability of not getting to go to Heaven.
                    Imagine the horror these people now are subject to, each time they see an little kitten or a little Gund stuffed toy. Constantly reliving the painful experience of being savagely violated over and over again by gangs of punks in 'Dash' outfits.
                    Every time I have seen a brony, all they wanted to do was 'mount and yip' me.
                    Tell me Ryan, have you a little brother? Do you honestly want to risk his anus being stretched wide enough for a volley ball to fit in?
                    I want to care for all people, whether they clop or sing show tunes or even are President of the United States. But my Love for God and my rectum prevent me from doing so. Don't you think colon protection is worth it?
                    Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
                    Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
                    Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
                    Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
                    Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
                    Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

Originally posted by James Hutchins View Post
                      Ryan, I am sure you dad and mom love you. I am sure they tell you the world is a great place and to look at things with an open eye. On the surface, it seems like a good idea. Until you get gang raped by a bunch of animal costume wearing perverts. All the victims were just like you, wide eyed and full of hope. Until the were attacked. Now they have to live out their days in shame, with a high probability of not getting to go to Heaven.
                      Imagine the horror these people now are subject to, each time they see an little kitten or a little Gund stuffed toy. Constantly reliving the painful experience of being savagely violated over and over again by gangs of punks in 'Dash' outfits.
                      Every time I have seen a brony, all they wanted to do was 'mount and yip' me.
                      Tell me Ryan, have you a little brother? Do you honestly want to risk his anus being stretched wide enough for a volley ball to fit in?
                      I want to care for all people, whether they clop or sing show tunes or even are President of the United States. But my Love for God and my rectum prevent me from doing so. Don't you think colon protection is worth it?
                      When was gang rape ever mentioned with bronies? And your accusations are getting wilder and wilder. Never has a brony raped another man or woman or child. And that hasn't happened to a brony either. Yiffing isn't even part of bronies. That's furries. My parents do love me and told me to look at the world with an open mind, but they never said the world was a great place. The true great place is heaven. This world, is not heaven, darn near close to hell. I know this world isn't a great place, bronies are trying to make the world a great place. Due to the fact that they are the only ones who can argue without a flame war arising.

Comment

Originally posted by Alphonse Alban View Post
                        What, apart from being gay and being into bestiality with all that clopping and yiffing? Those alone are worth of eternity in hell.

All magic is satanic, therefore these freakish ponies are also satanic.
                        Sterotypical. That's what you are. Just because someone likes a show with an original target audience of kids, It doesn't mean that they are gay. Only one brony has committed beastiality. Just one, one doesn't mean all. Yiffing is for furries, which bronies are not. Clopping is your version of masturbation. Same difference. just a different name. Do I take part in it? No. Do others? Few but not many. Magic can also be classified as a miracle, and Jesus performed miracles, is he in hell? No, he is in heaven. Therefore it's not satanic. Again, just because one part seems to be satanic, it doesn't mean the entire thing is satanic. When trying to argue about things like this, focus on both pro's and con's before making a decision. You've done nothing but focus on the con's. If you were to look at the pro's, you would see that we aren't bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Attila's Wife View Post
                          Not many, eh? Would you care to define "not many"? Under 50% of all bronies? Under 10%? Even one single person participating in this vile sin is one too many. You people disgust me.

I will pray for you, dear.
                          YiC
                          AW
                          So if you can say that about bronies, i can say that about Christians eh? Due to the fact that plenty of Christians have done something terrible. But, I am not going to because that is not right. Therefore you shouldn't do that because it is not right.
                          Oh and just so you all know, you all have helped me to get a 100% on my Law Final exam. You have done nothing but hurt yourselves, but you have helped me to become a lawyer. Therefore I thank you for the hate you have been given to me.

Matthew 5:10 Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

5:11 Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.

5:12 Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.

Have a wonderful day,

YIC

RK

Comment

In arguing, evidence is everything. None of you have provided solid evidence at all. Not even one of your Pastor's (Ezikial) can do that. Your reputation is growing worse and worse

Comment

Sterotypical. That's what you are.
                              No, we are Christians. We see things as they are. Brony masturbating while watching animals is guilty of bestiality just like person who is masturbating while watching kids is guilty of pedophilia. God hates both. Do you think that pedophilia is OK if only some pedophiles masturbate while watching kids?

Magic can also be classified as a miracle, and Jesus performed miracles.
                              Again, you are against the Bible. Miracles are miracles performed through powers of God. Magic is evil and satanic.

Deuteronomy 18:10-11
                              10 There shall not be found among you any one that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, or that useth divination, or an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch.
                              11 Or a charmer, or a consulter with familiar spirits, or a wizard, or a necromancer.

Revelation 21:8
                              8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Comment

So if you can say that about bronies, i can say that about Christians eh? Due to the fact that plenty of Christians have done something terrible. But, I am not going to because that is not right. Therefore you shouldn't do that because it is not right.
                                Oh and just so you all know, you all have helped me to get a 100% on my Law Final exam. You have done nothing but hurt yourselves, but you have helped me to become a lawyer. Therefore I thank you for the hate you have been given to me.
                                Nobody hates you. God hates the perversion that you and your clopping pals practice. Big difference.

Good luck with the bar. Try not to be like the Pharisee lawyer who tried to trick Jesus in Matthew 22.

Yours in Christ,

Z. Smyth
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X