X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sinful Commercials

Last evening, I noticed the most blatant examples of poor parenting I have ever seen (well, maybe not the MOST blatant, but close).

Subaru (a company that is known for its support of LGBTQ causes and a popular choice of the Lisbon population) has put together a TV commercial that contains a montage of things parents will allow and disallow their children to "take."

A brokenhearted young man is denied the right to take his nunchuks along on a trip to his granny's. (?) Another is discouraged from taking a fluorescent bulb (perhaps to shatter against a brick wall - a harmless thing so many boys enjoy). At the end, however, a black child informs his parent that he plans to steal a Subaru and all the woman says is "Don't be late."

How can we lay blame on our white communities for being hypervigilant when television celebrates and encourages young nigras to steal cars? This commercial even shows the nigra boy driving away in a Subaru in an obviously affluent neighborhood. While it doesn't show the high speed getaway (not enough time in the commercial, perhaps), nor the likely arrest for drug possession and weapons possession, those things are implied indirectly.

All this while a white girl in another commercial in a Godly way inherits her father's used car and a young white boy in still another considers whether to use his father's car or continue wandering about in his toy car. Where is the outrage?
    Proverbs 21:31 KJV 1611:
    “The horse is prepared against the day of battell: but safetie is of the Lord.”

Lord, may I serve my equine brothers and sisters just as I do my fellow man.
    Amen and Amen

Re: Sinful Commercials

Originally posted by BrotherLarry View Post
    How can we lay blame on our white communities for being hypervigilant when television celebrates and encourages young nigras to steal cars? This commercial even shows the nigra boy driving away in a Subaru in an obviously affluent neighborhood. While it doesn't show the high speed getaway (not enough time in the commercial, perhaps), nor the likely arrest for drug possession and weapons possession, those things are implied indirectly.
    Where is the outrage?
    At least three or four of the white children in that commercial are redheads. They represent only about 6% of the population, and yet a camera crew was following around that many gingers?

Questioningly Yours,

Handmaiden
    His left hand should be under my head, and his right hand should embrace me.

Guns For God and the Economy

Comment

Everything about this commercial sickens me.

It mocks the old times, when every single house (not just the Christian ones) new proper gender roles! Don't click this if you are weak in faith or lack permission from your husband.
      God is about as real as unicorns and dragons.
      Revelation 12:9
      Job 39:9

Comment

If the commercial critics finds something inappropriate, then they ban it like a commercial were every white people should use a beauty soap to not turn into a brown people because they think white people are more attractive and stuffs like too sexual and too violence. but doesn't care if its satanism unless its too weird. and also scammings by hiring popular celebrities to use their products so they can buy it and making things more bigger, effective and high quality but their not.

and yes commercials should only show products and what it does and helps humanity to buy those products NOT STUFFS LIKE WHAT I SAID.
        Ephesians 4:18 “They are darkened in their understanding, alienated from the life of God because of the ignorance that is in them, due to their hardness of heart.”

Comment

Originally posted by AsksDumbQuestions View Post
          and yes commercials should only show products and what it does and helps humanity to buy those products NOT STUFFS LIKE WHAT I SAID.
          What have you got against free market capitalism and advertisements of one's products and services? Why should advertisements appeal to your personal standards of emotional comfort? A bit selfish, don't you think?
          Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Originally posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
            What have you got against free market capitalism and advertisements of one's products and services? Why should advertisements appeal to your personal standards of emotional comfort? A bit selfish, don't you think?

Sister Mary,
            This seems typical of a woman who has not completely devoted her heart to our Lord, our God. You are such a shining example of what women can be if they follow the teachings of scripture to the letter. Jesus wasn't against capitalism, as you know. He would be upset with the Subaru commercial that started this thread (and likely He is). But complaining just because Britney Perry or Lady Madonna lends a face to a particular product - well, that's just a sign of someone who hasn't studied scripture in my humble opinion. Leave it for True Christians(TM) to decide if something is right or wrong. Sinners can't make such judgments (Judge not, lest ye be judged) but those who are washed in the blood have the gifts that make us exceptionally adept at judging and condemning what God tells us to judge and condemn.
            Praise Jesus! \o/
            Proverbs 21:31 KJV 1611:
            “The horse is prepared against the day of battell: but safetie is of the Lord.”

Lord, may I serve my equine brothers and sisters just as I do my fellow man.
            Amen and Amen

Comment

Originally posted by BrotherLarry View Post
              But complaining just because Britney Perry or Lady Madonna lends a face to a particular product - well, that's just a sign of someone who hasn't studied scripture in my humble opinion.
              Thank you for the kind words! And yes, I quite agree. To suggest that man's heart shouldn't be inspired to purchase a product that he really wants as a reward for his faithfulness (not to mention it contributes to jobs in America, or China, or even at the hands of would-be school children in Bangladesh) is not only unpatriotic, it's unbiblical (Psalm 37:4)!
              Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Originally posted by AsksDumbQuestions View Post
                If the commercial critics finds something inappropriate, then they ban it like a commercial were every white people should use a beauty soap to not turn into a brown people because they think white people are more attractive and stuffs like too sexual and too violence. but doesn't care if its satanism unless its too weird. and also scammings by hiring popular celebrities to use their products so they can buy it and making things more bigger, effective and high quality but their not.

What DID you say?
                His left hand should be under my head, and his right hand should embrace me.

Guns For God and the Economy

Comment

Can I just say one thing? Women are not objects and y'all can go FUUUK yourselves.

Sincerely, Ervin Brown

P. S. Hail Satan

Comment

Originally posted by imademon View Post
                    Can I just say one thing?
                    Probably not.

Women are not objects and
                    Well duh! Women are precious creatures created by God to server men (Genesis 3:16, Ephesians 5:22-24).

y'all can go FUUUK yourselves ... Hail Satan
                    And there it is...

Instead of hating and attacking everyone who is decent and good can you please just shut up? Becoming a good person is clearly far beyond your capabilities but if you stay silent at least you're not ruining it for the rest of us.
                    5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
                    To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
                    James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

Working...
                    X