X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: HOODIES - THE CLOTHING OF SATANISTS, CRIMINALS AND FREAKS !

It's an attractive new look. Apparently the AP photographers are stalkers, too.:
    Attached Files
    May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

Oh wow? So we are attacking people because we are wearing a hoodie that has maybe one of our favorite bands on them? You guys are idiots. We 'freaks' or whatever you call us! Are not creatures! We are human beings just like you guys. Were not creating bullcrap like this. We like rock music so what? We like music better then rap that cusses and is complete junk! Were not out their killing people. So why dont you go do something about that instead of putting crap on us when were doing nothing but listening too decent music!

Comment

were doing nothing but listening too decent music!
        If it was decent it wouldn't need parental advisory labels.

Comment

I'm wearing a hoodie right now. It's a article of clothing. Bitching about it won't make people stop wearing them. Deal with it.

Comment

Originally posted by InvaderZimBaby View Post
            I'm wearing a hoodie right now. It's a article of clothing. Bitching about it won't make people stop wearing them. Deal with it.
            So what? All you do is prove our point! You are a Satanist Criminal Freak and you wear a Hoodie. We are not "bitching about it" to use your young people ebonics parlance...we are simply raising awareness to the sinfulness of this clothing.

Did you come here to mock God or are you here to repent your sins and accept Jesus Christ as your savior?

Watch the #1 Televangelist Gospel Hour in the World! "Turn or Burn: Accept Christ or Go to Hell with Rev. Jim Osborne." Check your local cable listings.

Comment

Originally posted by ThatOneGothicChick View Post
              Oh wow? So we are attacking people because we are wearing a hoodie that has maybe one of our favorite bands on them? You guys are idiots. We 'freaks' or whatever you call us! Are not creatures! We are human beings just like you guys. Were not creating bullcrap like this. We like rock music so what? We like music better then rap that cusses and is complete junk! Were not out their killing people. So why dont you go do something about that instead of putting crap on us when were doing nothing but listening too decent music!

Yes hoodies are wrong. Do you have any idea of how scary walking through the City of London is ?.
              There are groups of young men on street corners with hoodies on. They frighten innocent people.
              And yes most crimes here are commited by hood wearing criminals,(hard to describe someone if you can't see their face properly.)
              A lady I know was mugged a few weeks ago by two hooded men. She is 68 years old, and thanks to them, she won't leave her house anymore.
              So no way can you defend the hoodie culture.

What possible reason is there to wear them, other than to hide your face?.

Comment

Originally posted by Rev. Jim Osborne View Post
                So what? All you do is prove our point! You are a Satanist Criminal Freak and you wear a Hoodie. We are not "bitching about it" to use your young people ebonics parlance...we are simply raising awareness to the sinfulness of this clothing.

Did you come here to mock God or are you here to repent your sins and accept Jesus Christ as your savior?

Where in the bible does it say that a hoodie is a sin?
                And I came here to mock all of you, not him.

Comment

Where in the bible does it say that a hoodie is a sin?
                  And I came here to mock all of you, not him.
                  Right here.
                  1 Thessalonians 5:22: Abstain from all appearance of evil.

Watch the #1 Televangelist Gospel Hour in the World! "Turn or Burn: Accept Christ or Go to Hell with Rev. Jim Osborne." Check your local cable listings.

Comment

Originally posted by Rev. Jim Osborne View Post
                    Right here.
                    1 Thessalonians 5:22: Abstain from all appearance of evil.

... Hoodies, in most cases, are used to keep people warm. Yes, some people wear hoodies while breaking the law, but that doesn't mean that everyone who wears one does these things.

Comment

... Hoodies, in most cases, are used to keep people warm. Yes, some people wear hoodies while breaking the law, but that doesn't mean that everyone who wears one does these things.
                      You are missing the point though. Hoodies are evolved from the robes that Satan worshippers wear. They are an urban version of the attire to praise Baphomet and Pan. They are worn by known Satanic groups (goths, punks, anarchists, etc.). These Hoodies garments are spun together by the web of Satan.

Comment

If the Good Lord has seen fit to bless someone at birth with His preferred skin color (white), why on earth would they want to act like a thick-lipped, be-bopping nigra? I've never understood that.

Just yesterday my husband and I were at the Sonic enjoying some burgers, fries, onion rings, milk shakes, and banana splits. By my window, I heard a man's voice call out, "I'll be back in an ah." I suppose "ah" was hip-hop shorthand for "hour". This was probably the makings of a drug deal I was witnessing. The boy was white, but was dressed in the bling tradition of gangsters. I pleaded with my husband to use his powers as an Officer Of The Law to arrest him. He was too busy eating his ice cream cone to notice though.

When will this country come to its senses and realize how dangerous this cross-racial hazard is to the citizens? When will people start thinking about the children?
                        Let Jesus Christ Wash You Clean
                        in 2016

Comment

I can't help think there is some kind of qweer/Joo thing underlying this hoodie problem.
                          Jud 1:15 To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are unGodly among them of all their unGodly deeds which they have unGodly committed, and of all their hard [speeches] which unGodly sinners have spoken against him.

Comment

Why?

Comment

Any kid from the 'hood' knows that the new breed of hoodies is used as a disguise when you're robbing liqour stores:
                              11 Masked Hoodies to Hide Your Face

Yesterday, the sight of a mother leading her young kid by the hand on Lafayette Street while he stumbled along blindly in a zipped up Bape hoodie, reminded us how popular masked hooded sweatshirts are right now. So we pulled together 11 stylish designs to hide your identity and have you thrown out of public places across the UK. This is the perfect guide to find a gift for your favorite vandal/ugly friend, or to rip off a design for Urban Outfitters.

1. Probably tired of stretching out t-shirts over their face, Vexed created the Ninjahood and instantly rendered all ski mask, scarf and bandanna technology obsolete.

2. French design team, Anticon, has been dedicated to working on the same exact design since Fall 2005.

3. Puma, never one to miss a good trend, collaborated with Vexed, the creators of the Ninjahood, to make a cyclist specific hoodie. Removable air filters, reflective piping, and completing the package: crotch straps to keep your backside dry.

4. Good old black, brown, navy and gray never hurt anybody. ONETrueSaxon keeps it simple.

5. Sure, you could tie a bandana around your face, but it’s not going to keep it warm like riding around town in Fortynine Sixteens’s Outlaw hoodie. Plus, the jersey style pockets in back hold all sorts of illicit crap whether you’re on or off the bike.
                              Images from People and Karmaloop.
                              6. LRG’s Dead Serious Hoody has been hyped ever since Kanye West wore it to hide his embarrassment from Paul McCartney. Why? He still didn’t listen to his album.

7. Yeah, Kanye wears Bape too.

Images from The Brooklyn Circus.
                              8. Product’s “Japan Monster” hoodie was apparently the first full zip sweatshirt with mask so take that, Nigo.

9. SCUM put out their own lucha libre style hoodie because Mexican wrestlers can’t wear spandex all the time.

10. FIFTY24SF sewed a ski mask into a nice sweatshirt by Jeremy Fish.

Image by Cordell Ross Jr.
                              11. Since the matching SARS mask is separate, we probably shouldn’t have included the Candyman and Stormshadow hoodies by Triumvir. But then we couldn’t have shared this image of Scorpion and Sub-Zero rocking out in their candy covered clothes.
                              It's obvious that having a zipper in the front is a gateway to even worse hoodie behavior. Why else would these kids want to hide their identity? (Well, maybe if you're sitting next to Paul).

Comment

PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.........Hoodies are nothing.

What should be worrying the faithful is the throngs of Pastafarians wearing Snuggies!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X