X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• STAND BY your fiancé, Girls!

I was watching a Lifetime made-for-TV-movie recently about "The Craigslist Killer", and was horrified by what passes for "normal behavior" in our secular society today!

In this stirring documentary, it shows how the Accused, one Philip Markoff (who never made a confession and was never found guilty in a court of law) killed himself in jail.

And WHY? Because his flighty fiancée broke off the engagement when he was merely taken into custody and detained for questioning!

I think this cowardly kind of impulsive breakup is an especially cruel act, because the man can't "fight back" to defend himself with the bars (or protective glass) between them.

It's all in the documentary...see the 01:20:30 mark for this outrageous scene! It is when the times are tough that we women have to stand by our Men! Especially when NOTHING'S BEEN PROVEN! The man said flat-out he was NOT The Craigslist Killer!!

Why's that so hard to understand??

Re: STAND BY your fiancé, Girls!

I agree 100%. As I am engaged myself I cannot imagine a time in which I would abandon my fiancée at his most vulnerable. It is part of a wives duty not to just be subservient to our husbands but also agree and trust him fully. This means if such a situation was to happen to any of our husband's we would stand firm and beside our partner's not hurry of to the next man who comes along.

God bless

Candice

Comment

I would go one step further.

Wives should not leave their husbands, either

YIC
      1 Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

Revelation 22:15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Comment

I am certain this slut is only using his situation as an excuse. She no doubt moved on to seducing other innocent men. She probably caused the unfounded rumors about his killing sprees herself to get him out of her way.
        5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
        To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
        James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

Originally posted by Cranky Old Man View Post
          I am certain this slut is only using his situation as an excuse. She no doubt moved on to seducing other innocent men. She probably caused the unfounded rumors about his killing sprees herself to get him out of her way.
          This seems most likely to me. She is quite clearly not a True Christian™. I didn't watch the whole movie, but perhaps the moral of the story is that most women shouldn't be trusted? I would personally always stand by my husband, no matter what, and I find it quite distressing to see that some women find it acceptable to actually leave their husbands now... What is the world coming to?

Comment

This breaks my heart. Day after day I cry about about the loss of my husband. Knowing there are ladies out there like this makes me angry. Leaving your husband should never be allowed. Then on top of that setting him up as cover for an excuse to run of with another woman. This makes me sick.

By the way what is this Craigslist is this a new recruitment tool for Satan?
            sigpic

Charter Member Pearland, Texas

Comment

Originally posted by TaraAnne View Post
              Day after day I cry about about the loss of my husband.
              There, there, mon cherie!

If you need a shoulder or other body part to snot all over, I am here!
              " I don't always read the Bible; but when I do, I prefer KJV 1611"
              - The most interesting Dwarf in the world

Comment

Originally posted by Ex-Primordial Dwarf View Post
                There, there, mon cherie!

If you need a shoulder or other body part to snot all over, I am here!
                How far would a normal woman have to stoop to find your shoulder, dear?
                Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Originally posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
                  How far would a normal woman have to stoop to find your shoulder, dear?
                  Not too far if she lets me sit on her lap!

Comment

Not too far if she lets me sit on her lap!
                    I can assure you little creature you will never set on my lap, or anywhere near me. I can still give birth and I do not want to get infected by your deformity.
                    sigpic

Charter Member Pearland, Texas

Comment

Originally posted by TaraAnne View Post
                      I do not want to get infected by your deformity.
                      Don't be so hasty!

For the record, the last time I pitched a tent, my "deformity" tore out my inseam from the cuff to the zipper!

How do you like me now?

Comment

Don't be so hasty!

For the record, the last time I pitched a tent, my "deformity" tore out my inseam from the cuff to the zipper!

How do you like me now?
                        What drove you from the shire to terrorize these Godly women?
                        "Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven." (Matthew 5:16)

"But I say unto you, That whosoever shall put away his wife, saving for the cause of fornication, causeth her to commit adultery: and whosoever shall marry her that is divorced committeth adultery." (Matthew 5:32)

Comment

Working...
                        X