X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Why beastiality is wrong: New Zealanders take note!

where do you live? im gonna come take your animals away because you're a PSYCHO

Comment

Originally posted by Freeks-Angel View Post
      New Zealand is a nice country with lots of fablous bush land and animals. We get American exchange students and they have a great time and love all the nature thats there.
      This should be a warning to any college student who is considering going to New Zealand to study: They want to turn you into animal-loving homers.
      May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

Originally posted by Youth Pastor Marty View Post
        Ask them if the price of a few ink cartridges is worth your noggin being another demon fishing bobber in the Devil's Lava Lake.
        I am pressed for money at this moment with camp stuff being needed
        Deuteronomy 6:5 And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might.
        Peter 1:7 That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honour and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ.

Comment

I am pressed for money at this moment
          Why is this? Who do you not work harder to earn more money? Proverbs 12:24 "The hand of the diligent will rule, But the lazy man will be put to forced labor."
          5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
          To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
          James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

I do work but not paid work. Its not time for me to get a job since i have little work experience and little jobs around where i live.
            Deuteronomy 6:5 And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might.
            Peter 1:7 That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honour and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ.

Comment

I do work but not paid work. Its not time for me to get a job since i have little work experience and little jobs around where i live.
              Stop making up excuses and start working, hard!
              5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
              To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
              James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

@Freeks-Angel Can you learn how to fix canoes? Then you will always have work!
                I Jesus!

Comment

Originally posted by Cranky Old Man View Post
                  Stop making up excuses and start working, hard!
                  I am not making excuses. I work hard in school to make my parents proud of me but having a job is a different story

Comment

Originally posted by Felicity View Post
                    @Freeks-Angel Can you learn how to fix canoes? Then you will always have work!
                    I will not learn how to fix something that i do not want to use. I can only fix clothing and parts of other things. The last time i actually saw something close to a canoe was a traditional waka and that was 5 years ago

Comment

The last time i actually saw something close to a canoe was a traditional waka and that was 5 years ago
                      Wow. I had no idea New Zealand is THAT backward.

I guess all the swimming you do must keep you good and fit, at least.
                      Disagree? By failing to register and debate me, you prove that liberals are factless frauds who only persuade through intimidation. To prove otherwise, debate me!
                      Got Questions? See Frequently Asked Questions, or use Forum Search, tag system, or our guides on Geography, History, Science, Comparative Religion, Civics, and Current Events.
                      Did I use a new word you've never heard? Definitions here. | Vote! Everything you need to vote here!

Comment

Originally posted by Jeb Thurmond View Post
                        Wow. I had no idea New Zealand is THAT backward.

I guess all the swimming you do must keep you good and fit, at least.
                        We may be a little bit behind the rest of the world but we are still people that live in the same world as you sir. They were racing them for prizes.

I do enjoy swimming but the waters to cold now

Comment

We may be a little bit behind the rest of the world but we are still people that live in the same world as you sir. They were racing them for prizes.

I do enjoy swimming but the waters to cold now
                          What church do you attend? Have you even made an introductory thread? I seem to have missed it.
                          Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
                            What church do you attend? Have you even made an introductory thread? I seem to have missed it.
                            I am still finding a religion. There is no church around here except a cathloic and a mixed curch. and i didnt make an intro as im still finding a religion but an sorta considering to become bapsist.

i am sorry if i broke the rules.

Comment

I am still finding a religion. There is no church around here except a cathloic and a mixed curch. and i didnt make an intro as im still finding a religion but an sorta considering to become bapsist.

i am sorry if i broke the rules.
                              Well please make an introduction thread of your own anyway. You were asked to do that when you registered.

Tell us about yourself and your struggles to find Christ.
                              Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
                                Well please make an introduction thread of your own anyway. You were asked to do that when you registered.

Tell us about yourself and your struggles to find Christ.
                                I shall do it now.

Comment

Working...
                                X