X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Muslims Afraid Of Snowmen, Because Foolishness

In another illustration of the goofiness of Islam, and the absurdity of making up rules based on silly ideas that have no basis in actual fact, A prominent Saudi Arabian cleric issues a fatwa forbidding the building of snowmen. "Fatwa" is Arabic for "Do this and die, motherf*cker," according to one ex-Muslim, Born Again True Christian™ friend I talked to. Snowmen. Proving once again Muslims hate children, childhood, happiness, fun, and logic.

I thank the LORD daily for the freedom and unity we have in ! Only in Him can one find Truth and Freedom* (John 8:32)!

This is what Muslims think evil looks like.

Maybe they're afraid the snowmen will breed and neglect brainwashing their snowchildren into fearing and submitting to their mood god?

Maybe it's because they know Muslim men can't tell the difference between a woman made of snow and a woman made of flesh?

Maybe it's because they know that children play, and play leads to enjoyment and community,
    and it's harder to brainwash children to hate their playmates than to teach them to fear children of different ethnic and religious backgrounds?

Whatever the reason is, it's too bad they are dependent upon their leaders to do the thinking for them. It's too bad they do not know the freedom that can be found when the Lord God Almighty Himself does the thinking for us, and we merely need to read, believe, and apply the Words of the Holy Bible to our lives.

I will keep these homosnophobes in my prayers.

* Some restrictions do apply, gays, feminists, liberals, players of legos, eaters of Oreo cookies, listeners of Duran Duran need not pursue such freedom as they are not welcome.
    Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Re: Muslims Afraid Of Snowmen, Because Foolishness

Thank God that we can still build snowmen here in America.
    God judgeth the righteous, And God is angry with the wicked every day- Psalm 7:11

Comment

I am a bit confused by the following part of that article:

"God has given people space to make whatever they want which does not have a soul, including trees, ships, fruits, buildings and so on," he wrote in his ruling.

So if this cleric is saying we don't have permission to make things that have souls...

That would mean he believes it's technically possible that a person could make something that has a soul...

And since he made that comment by way of explaining his opposition to the building of snow men...

Does that mean this sand person believes snow men have souls!?

WARNING:
      In accordance with article 7 of the Swaggart Amendment to the Landover Baptist Church Constitution, you are hereby notified that this forum user is a
      REGISTERED SPIRITUAL PREDATOR, and prohibited from sending or receiving personal messages, text messages, or instant messages to forum users below the rank of True Christian™. This user is further prohibited from engaging with any persons in real-time audio or video "chats" via Web cams, Skype, Facetime, or any other Internet audio/video technology or service.

Comment

Originally posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post

It bothers me that these little boys aren't wearing gloves. Their hands must be frozen. I'd like to make a suggestion that the Ladies of Landover start knitting gloves and mittens for the Saudi children. It would give them something to do other than tasting each others pies. I'm thinking of something like this

Obviously with 'Jesus' in bigger letters, or maybe a picture of Jesus knitted into them.
        sigpic

Comment

Isn't the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia one of the wealthiest countries on Earth? Can't they use their oil money to buy mittens?
          WARNING:
          In accordance with article 7 of the Swaggart Amendment to the Landover Baptist Church Constitution, you are hereby notified that this forum user is a
          REGISTERED SPIRITUAL PREDATOR, and prohibited from sending or receiving personal messages, text messages, or instant messages to forum users below the rank of True Christian™. This user is further prohibited from engaging with any persons in real-time audio or video "chats" via Web cams, Skype, Facetime, or any other Internet audio/video technology or service.

Comment

Originally posted by Faith_Machine View Post
            Isn't the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia one of the wealthiest countries on Earth? Can't they use their oil money to buy mittens?
            I think it's only the sheiks and their entourages who are wealthy. But there are many Saudis living in poverty.They pay their slaves immigrant workers next to nothing and keep them in appalling conditions.
            sigpic

Comment

I didn't know it snowed in Arabia. Perhaps they all have cataracts?

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Farmer View Post
                I think it's only the sheiks and their entourages who are wealthy. But there are many Saudis living in poverty.They pay their slaves immigrant workers next to nothing and keep them in appalling conditions.
                Wow, that kind of income inequality is disgusting. You would never see something like that in a good, honorable country like the United States.
                WARNING:

Comment

Originally posted by Faith_Machine View Post
                  I am a bit confused by the following part of that article:

So if this cleric is saying we don't have permission to make things that have souls...

That would mean he believes it's technically possible that a person could make something that has a soul...

And since he made that comment by way of explaining his opposition to the building of snow men...

Does that mean this sand person believes snow men have souls!?

In my humble opinion this cleric is just showing his uncertainty. Or he might have stumbled on a better idea: He might believe giving snowmen a soul might lower the temperature of hell so he has a less unpleasant stay.
                  Jeremiah 6:21 Therefore thus saith the LORD, Behold, I will lay stumblingblocks before this people, and the fathers and the sons together shall fall upon them; the neighbour and his friend shall perish.

Best wishes for the people in Ukraine.

Comment

Originally posted by Roland View Post
                    In my humble opinion this cleric is just showing his uncertainty. Or he might have stumbled on a better idea: He might believe giving snowmen a soul might lower the temperature of hell so he has a less unpleasant stay.
                    What this cleric is really saying is, "I'm speaking out of my hat now," because there exists exactly zero reasons to support such a silly, absurd belief. And really, that pretty much sums up the entirety of Islam, doesn't it? A religion of control and oppression, founded on unfounded principles, ideas that must be accepted as true regardless of how foolish they may sound to the thinking mind.
                    Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Working...
                    X