X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Homeschool Science Lessons: Proving atheists wrong with scien

Originally posted by Zechariah Smyth View Post

Tell us more about your magic wand, heathen!

(Revelation 21:8) "But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death."

but you are a nice guy timo, you wont burn in hell

Yours in Christ,

Z. Smyth
    chickenlink if you dont believe the rest of the world...
    in the bible they spoke about chickens.... but the bible is younger than the chicken rase... chickens excisting for about 5000 years... made by human hand and reproduction

thx for all the fun in this tread

Comment

Originally posted by Timotjuh View Post
      in the bible they spoke about chickens.... but the bible is younger than the chicken rase... chickens excisting for about 5000 years... made by human hand and reproduction

OK, we have already learned that you are quite slow and with below average IQ. You still claim that you have are in college. Is it some kind of "special" college? I mean you have still failed to answer in what European language they don't use even basics of grammar and why is Belgium excluded from Europe.

Comment

So, if I bake a pancake, and after I finish I write the recipe in a cookbook.
        I can not have created that pancake, because the pancake existed longer than the cookbook?

You are wrong my friend, God create the chicken as well as everything else. And only after he was finished did he write the Holy Bible.

Comment

That link says that chickens were domesticated in China 6000 years ago. 6000 years ago there were only 2 people and they were in Eden so clearly the site is totally unreliable,

YiC

Jack
          Genesis 22:2 And he said, Take now thy son, thine only son Isaac, whom thou lovest, and get thee into the land of Moriah; and offer him there for a burnt offering upon one of the mountains which I will tell thee of.

sigpic

I know God wouldn't let me believe in Him if He didn't exist.

Comment

Originally posted by Alphonse Alban View Post
            No, I'm very average and I got score of 159. I quess it is "win" or whatever to be average.
            so, if you are that *clever* what you prefer you are: you can answer these questions...
            a plane have to go 250 mph to take of from the ground. it takes 35 seconds to be at this speed. How long have to be the landing course?

if bird flies into a train, and they go at te same speed. what will happen to the bird if he is in the train?

if a cloud is 2 miles away from you, after how many seconds can you hear the thunder then?

if you throw a ball of a cliff thats 200 feet high. after how many seconds will you hear the ball collapse to the ground?

try to answer as soon as possible...

Comment

My apologies if I don't click on your link: links from Unsaved Trash tend to go to sites that are filled with filth like ladyboys and Finns and Justin Bieber.

At any rate, chickens are mentioned exactly ONCE in the KJV Bible, and that is in the New Testament (Matthew 23:37), which was dictated by God around 2,000 years ago, so your claim that humans conjured chickens over 5,000 years ago really doesn't make any sense now, does it?

Perhaps God only decided chickens were needed 2,000 years ago? I'm sure glad He did, because I love fried chicken.

Yours in Christ,

Z. Smyth
              sigpic

Comment

so, if you are that *clever* what you prefer you are: you can answer these questions...
                a plane have to go 250 mph to take of from the ground. it takes 35 seconds to be at this speed. How long have to be the landing course?

if bird flies into a train, and they go at te same speed. what will happen to the bird if he is in the train?

if a cloud is 2 miles away from you, after how many seconds can you hear the thunder then?

if you throw a ball of a cliff thats 200 feet high. after how many seconds will you hear the ball collapse to the ground?

Nice try dummy, I'll start aswering when you stop dodging questions.

I am sure that your mother and other relatives have always told you that you are "special". Must be painful to realize that in fact you are below average.

Comment

Nice try dummy, I'll start aswering when you stop dodging questions.

I am sure that your mother and other relatives have always told you that you are "special". Must be painful to realize that in fact you are below average.
                  and you know the MEANING of the word AVARAGE?
                  ill bet your own mom never told you you are a normal child, she told you YOU are the best... but no boy... you are just a christ, just like all the other around this thread.
                  ill start talking normal english if you are talking the truth....
                  well..
                  i didnt see any answer? you cant answer them? oh wait, you never went to school to learn anything...
                  wel god is a simple answer to anything... but yeah. its an untrue answer...
                  belgium is part of the benelux and EU and europe, he just wanted to be apart because he thinks he is more imprtant then people who knows where they talking about...
                  but im fine with it, he can go to america and be stupid with all of you

Comment

and you know the MEANING of the word AVARAGE?
                    I am very average and I got better score than you. So you are below average. Sorry.

Comment

I can't believe you think these easy questions prove anything.
                      But I will take some time to amuse you.

1: It has to be long enough for the plane to land obviously.
                      2: It will hit some unlucky persons had and probably break it's neck.
                      3: This is a trick question, clouds don't make sound, unless they are of course God who has taken the shape of a cloud. Thunder obviously comes from lightning.
                      4: I'm not sure what a 'ball of a cliff' is, a cliff-shaped ball? That's impossible. But if it's 200 feet high I'm sure I can't lift it, let alone throw it.

Comment

I am very average and I got better score than you. So you are below average. Sorry.
                        oh i see, you indeed dont understand the meaning of avarage...
                        avarage is what ALL the people on the world got... that all devided. and gives a score...
                        thats what i call avarage...
                        you cant say you are an avarage person, and you dont even know what IQ means...
                        i still dont got ANY answer...
                        well...
                        i stay winning if you can answer those questions...
                        SO... MUCH... WINN!

Comment

Let's see these elementary school questions then.

1. That is a one crappy airplane. You do realize that no plane needs that much speed to take off? Basic aerodynamics, duh.

2. Your question makes zero sense, try to improve your writing.

3. You do realize that sound of thunder does not come from cloud? Sound is caused by lightning and point of origin for noise can vary quite a lot from the location of the cloud. Besides Clouds are usually quite big, so it can't be just at one spot 2 miles away from you. Speed of sound is about 340.29 m/s at sea level.

4. Depends if you throw ball upwards, downwards of forward. This all effects at what point ball reaches terminal velocity caused by intelligent pulling. Then it of course time of impact to ground and time of sound traveling back to observer.

Sorry to tell you, but your questions makes you look quite dumb.

Try again.

Comment

oh i see, you indeed dont understand the meaning of avarage...
                            avarage is what ALL the people on the world got... that all devided. and gives a score...
                            thats what i call avarage...
                            you cant say you are an avarage person, and you dont even know what IQ means...
                            i still dont got ANY answer...
                            well...
                            i stay winning if you can answer those questions...
                            SO... MUCH... WINN!

I think you mean 'average'.

so.. much.. fail..

Comment

SO... MUCH... WINN!
                              I don't speak nerd that well, but thank you. I do "win" a lot.

Comment

You people are freaking me out!

I cannot understand how you can still believe in these medieval thoughts.

Stupid people .

Comment

Working...
                                X