X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I am Bob and I want a Christian girlfriend!

Originally posted by M. Mansfield, MD View Post
    My precious wife, Jennifer, looked at your photo and said that you are handsome. Isn't she nice?
    Doc, you must learn to discipline your wife more. Allowing her to make eyes at other gentlemen is certainly not the sign of a good Christian man. She deserves a good beating. And you should affix blinkers to her head so that she cannot sneak sly looks. But I have a feeling that it's worse, she sounds as though she may be a feminazi who rules you. For the Lord's sake, she must be beaten into submission and learn how to be good wife. If she admits to you she has a wandering eye, what on earth does she do when you're at work There is the gardener, the postman, and many other men that she may come into contact with every day. So, in addition to the blinkers, I would be inclined to affix a chastity belt when you're not around.

Comment

Originally posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
      being married already
      I was reading 2 Samuel 11 and there I learned that you can still be my girlfriend. I would have to kill your husband though. I will have to ask my Pastor about this.
      Bob's mom: "Bob is 'special' and unemployed but otherwise a catch!"

John 20:29: "...blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed."

Comment

Hello Bob,

I worked at a hospital during my forsaken years. The hospital is a target rich environment and you will be tempted if your guard is not up. Don't believe me? Check out General Hospital. Get permission from your mom first.

Might I suggest you forget the nurses and check out the candy stripers? Or maybe one of those cafeteria ladies. They are more apt to be impressed by your ditch digging abilities.

Regardless, don't limit your range to nurses. There are technicians, student nurses, interns, volunteers, etc.

And don't forget the other patients and their families. But I would strongly advise that you stay away from the aids floors and such should you go this route.

Go get em tiger!

YiC,

Fred
        "Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven." (Matthew 5:16)

"But I say unto you, That whosoever shall put away his wife, saving for the cause of fornication, causeth her to commit adultery: and whosoever shall marry her that is divorced committeth adultery." (Matthew 5:32)

Comment

Originally posted by Mary Thompson View Post
          Well if all goes according to plan with Eva Christianson's husband , then I bet she would go for you.
          How unbearably sweet of you, to think of both me and Brother Bob, dear Sister Mary!

The thing is, my husband is very much alive and well, so I think Brother Bob would be better of looking in other places, to find his true love

How the financial side of things Bob? Any future inheritance maybe? Perhaps if you looked in the poorer sides of town, it would increase your chances?

YiC
          Eva
          1 Thessalonians 5:3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Eva_Christensen View Post
            The thing is, my husband is very much alive and well, so I think Brother Bob would be better of looking in other places, to find his true love
            Bless you, Sister Eva, for your unflinching loyalty to your husband, even at the potential cost of your own soul. As a practical woman, I will continue to pray that your husband may either die or be cured by some miracle: it doesn't much matter which, does it?

How the financial side of things Bob? Any future inheritance maybe?
            The trouble with this is that presumably it would come from Bob's mom, who sounds like the sort of harpy who may spend his inheritance or even marry one of those toy boys. My suggestion would be to look around for a sturdy but - how can I put it? - slightly less than averagely attractive young woman. Young women are all much the same in the dark, Bob.

YiC
            AW
            2 Timothy 3:16

All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

Comment

Originally posted by Attila's Wife View Post
              Bless you, Sister Eva, for your unflinching loyalty to your husband, even at the potential cost of your own soul. As a practical woman, I will continue to pray that your husband may either die or be cured by some miracle: it doesn't much matter which, does it?
              Thank you for your kind words
              I am thankful for all of your prayers, Dear Sister! But the thought of going back on "the marked" terrifies me. Especially now, when my fathers poor mind has gone completely senile, and he cannot guide me. So my husband beeing cured, would in any case be easier. I wouldn't have to move and change adresses - it's so inconvinient - and sometimes your mail gets lost!

Originally posted by Attila's Wife View Post
              My suggestion would be to look around for a sturdy but - how can I put it? - slightly less than averagely attractive young woman. Young women are all much the same in the dark, Bob.

YiC
              AW
              Very sound advice indeed!
              Perhaps if you went to a christian dance and waited till the wee hours of the morning - I am sure the girls that are left, will be more willing to settle look your way, Bob
              1 Thessalonians 5:3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.
              sigpic

Comment

How unbearably sweet of you, to think of both me and Brother Bob, dear Sister Mary!

How the financial side of things Bob? Any future inheritance maybe? Perhaps if you looked in the poorer sides of town, it would increase your chances?

YiC
                Eva
                The thing is, sweet Sister Eva, one must think of the future and I am sure you and Brother Bob would make an amazing match. However if you are determined to stay with your barren one stoned husband, then do so.

I agree with the above comments, Bob, I don't know what it is but ladies seem to be very agreeable after midnight. But you musn't tell your mother about that, you won't, will you? That's good, Bob, very good.
                Just go to a Christian dance in the Freehold (I'm sure that a little tithing will soften Pastor Zeke enough to let you in) and then wait to the wee hours of the morning and propose to one of the ladies!
                Thinking of Abortion?
                That fetus will be in Hell, because they never had a chance to repent their sinful ways (Psalms 51:5) (1 Kings 8:46)
                Think of the children. Stop being a slut.

Comment

Brother Bob,

I've put some serious thought into your situation. While these ladies are offering some fine advice, I'm not sure you are ready for the big dance. Even if you wait till midnight, there is no way you can cover multiple exits by yourself.

We need to get you up to speed. Lucky for you, back in the forsaken years- Freddy knew every trick in the book when it came to courtship.

Thankfully, The Lord has forgave me for those innocent ladies that fell victim to my indiscretions. And certainly I hope some of them asked for forgiveness too because they needed it...

Moving on, forget the dance. I'm betting no one will be impressed with your Hokey Pokie anyway.

We need a controlled environment. I propose you immediately drive, or more probably take a bus down to my house. There is a local facility with countless women that are already confined. They need witnessing and most of them are desperate... REALLY desperate for some companionship.

There will be PLENTY to choose from, Bob! So bring some smokes, some cash may be a good call if needed, and decide if you prefer blondes or brunettes!

Some may even be able to help you out with this Mom of yours....

Here's a link. You can go ahead and window shop my friend...

Includes profiles and photos of incarcerated women seeking correspondence and companionship. Ads are categorized by age. All addresses are free

PM when you are coming down.
                  "Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven." (Matthew 5:16)

"But I say unto you, That whosoever shall put away his wife, saving for the cause of fornication, causeth her to commit adultery: and whosoever shall marry her that is divorced committeth adultery." (Matthew 5:32)

Comment

Hello Bob, my name is Sydney and I enjoyed reading your post. I am having a difficult time finding someone. There really aren't single men at my church and its hard finding a christian man outside of church. I would be interested in getting to know you. I've been saved for two years now. I was raised in church my entire life. I'm so thankful for His grace and mercy. Hope you have a wonderful week, Sydney.
                    1 Corinthians 11:3
                    But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

Comment

Originally posted by Syd0895 View Post
                      Hello Bob, my name is Sydney and I enjoyed reading your post. I am having a difficult time finding someone. There really aren't single men at my church and its hard finding a christian man outside of church. I would be interested in getting to know you. I've been saved for two years now. I was raised in church my entire life. I'm so thankful for His grace and mercy. Hope you have a wonderful week, Sydney.
                      Please make a thread of your own in the "Introductions" section of the forum, so that we can properly greet you. Tell us about yourself, your church, and how you came to find Jesus.

And if you're here to flame us, better take a look at THIS before making an even bigger ass out of yourself.

I will pray that the Holy Spirit enter you and chase the demons out of your rectum and let Jesus fill you with His Grace. If you use your God-given free will to reject Christ and His temporary death on the cross for my sins, then you are sending yourself to hellfire.
                      Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Bob, I want a godly boyfriend as well....It's hard to find one these days!
                        1 Corinthians 11:3
                        But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

Comment

The investigation is not going well for you. It is unwise to defy the Pastor.
                          God judgeth the righteous, And God is angry with the wicked every day- Psalm 7:11

Comment

Working...
                          X