• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ask an Ex-Negro

Originally posted by Marshall View Post
    What's a coby?
    Is that like a chitlin?

Indeed an ex-Negro is a sight to behold Remy. I am constantly impressed with the work Landovers Ex-Negro Ministry does in taming the beast within all it's students. I am confident that with your gentle guidance and compassionate understanding, the days of amok Blackies will be numbered even as the days until the Tribulation and surely some tanned Brothers in Christ will join the Members of Landover Baptist in everlasting worship at the sacred feet of Jesus Christ.
    Praise Jesus!
    I'm so out of touch with nigra "culture". Koby Bry-ant? Does that sound familiar? His nigra lust for white women led him to cheat on this beautiful octoroon wife for some sub average white harlot. It doesn't matter to a nigra. They'll even mate with a 400 pound white woman.
    Master of Godly Debating

Latest Conquest:Sacred Heart

Debate Record
    Currently Undefeated
    Lastest Debates:
    Catholic - Not Christian: Former Altar Boy/Molestation Victim with "Stockholm Syndrome" admits catholicism is false
    James Peter: Idiotic Catholic Retard Thwarted
    Vayhr of the Warhost: Unrepentant wigger struck down.
    Teflon: See the post that nailed him.
    86 Victories
    0 Defeats

Past Victories (Archive):
    Uppity Atheist Pagan Witch finally keels over and DIES. America Wins Again!!!
    Uppity feeble minded witch needs to be taught how to debate
    Racist Nazi Feminazi Bulldyke CRUSHED in debate

Comment

This place has become the new FFC. (Which stands for F**ked,F**ked Company.) Any old FFC'rs here? This place is becoming one of my favorite hangouts. All this irreverence and Scripture too. Whatta place.
      My complements to the head Infidel.

Comment

Originally posted by Capatain View Post
        You will stop praising Satan immediately.
        God bless America, the Second Amendment and the Constitution. God bless the United States Marine Corps and all who fight for Jesus in third world cess pools. God bless the GOP and all they stand for, Truth, Honesty and the American people. God bless Landover Baptist Church and all True Christians™ the world over. Curses to our Muslim President, his failure is our Salvation.

Comment

Originally posted by Capatain View Post
          This place has become the new FFC. (Which stands for F**ked,F**ked Company.) Any old FFC'rs here? This place is becoming one of my favorite hangouts. All this irreverence and Scripture too. Whatta place.
          Head INFIDEL?!?!? Son, you need to get right with JESUS. There are no infidels here. We are TRUE CHRISTIANS™.
          Emeritus Professor of the Christ Jesus Chair of Theology at Landover Baptist University.
          "God loves you. Let us arrange for you to meet Him".
          Break their teeth, O God, in their mouth.--Psalms 58:6

Comment

Hello Mr. Lebeau,

Speaking of anatomy, it is often alleged that the negroid male is often much better endowed than the human male--speaking genitally, not financially.

Have also noted that even shiftless young negroids, such as those selling drugs on corners,
            who do not "work out", or "work", are often dismayingly well-muscled.

Is there a "darwinian" reason for this animalistical evidence?

Although I have a hypothesis, I expect you know of facts.

Please advise?

Comment

Originally posted by Poetic Peter View Post
              Is there a "darwinian" reason for this animalistical evidence?
              THERE IS NEVER A DARWINIAN EXPLANATION FOR ANYTHING! Darwinism is of Satan!
              O Lord our God, help us to tear their soldiers to bloody shreds with our shells; help us to cover their smiling fields with the pale forms of their patriot dead; help us to drown the thunder of the guns with the shrieks of their wounded, writhing in pain; help us to lay waste their humble homes with a hurricane of fire; help us to wring the hearts of their unoffending widows with unavailing grief; help us to turn them out roofless with little children to wander unfriended the wastes of their desolated land in rags and hunger and thirst, sports of the sun flames of summer and the icy winds of winter, broken in spirit, worn with travail, imploring Thee for the refuge of the grave and denied it--for our sakes who adore Thee, Lord, blast their hopes, blight their lives, protract their bitter pilgrimage, make heavy their steps, water their way with their tears, stain the white snow with the blood of their wounded feet! We ask it, in the spirit of love, of Him Who is the Source of Love, and Who is the ever-faithful refuge and friend of all that are sore beset and seek His aid with humble and contrite hearts. Amen.

God being truth, justice, goodness, beauty, power, and life, man is falsehood, iniquity, evil, ugliness, impotence, and death. God being master, man is the slave. Incapable of finding justice, truth, and eternal life by his own effort, he can attain them only through a divine revelation... he who desires to worship God must harbor no childish illusions about the matter, but bravely renounce his liberty and humanity.

Comment

Yay, Brother, understand the configuration of speech: in smallcase and in
                "quote" marks. I meant to connote DIStaste.

Whilst Brother Remy is away, I should like to offer my hypothesis
                for the big-sinewed lazy buck. He doesn't work out or work. So how does
                he get those muscles?

Posited: over a period of five thousand years in the baking sun,
                the negroid turned black, of course. And being in a primitive state,
                hunting most often by silence and stealth in slow motion, this occupation required the males
                to remain patiently STILL for long periods--days, even while waiting for prey to come along,
                or for them to sneak within striking range.
                Sedentary habits also helped conserve body mass by reducing metabolic rate.
                LAZY was a good quality then.

Back to the hunt. Flick a fly, quick action: Run fast! Slay the beast with spear or stone.
                Then feast and bring home bits to the village.

-the successful hunters were swift afoot.

-the successful hunters could and did and do retain musculature
                without much, if any, regular exercise.
                (while young, anyway)

-such individuals were most fit for the excoriating life of a hunter-gatherer
                in the difficult environment. The most fit were the most likely to bring home food,
                win tribal status and thus, breed successfully.

And why then do they get also the big equipment?
                Two reasons in conjoinment:
                -vile nudity in their non-culture
                -women have eyes too and are not stupid in that regard

That, in a husk, is my evolutionary teary for the fact that the negroid
                is a better sprinter, and that he gets the fat white woman
                (thin ones, and your wives, too)
                every dam time you turn your back.

Nothing "eve-o-lutionary" about this hypothesis.
                It was a case of mere natural breeding for selected traits,
                same as the domestic dog, cat or fowl. Only thing is,
                they did it on their own, for themselves.

Women caused the over-size male equipage.
                Wildebeasts caused the negroid sprinter,
                and monkey-catching accounts for the basketball star.

Eugenics, is all it were.
                T'aint "darwinism", not in just a few thousand years. Nosir.

Add cold water to this topic. Stir briskly.
                Makes two quarts of retrogr ade.
                Last edited by Poetic Peter; 11-20-2006, 04:13 AM.

Comment

What you are proposing here is nothing but darwinista propaganda. Plenty of people work and hunt in the hot sun, but it doesn't turn you into a thick-lipped nappy headed drug dealer and rapist of White women.

It appears to me that you are more familiar with homer poetry like "Miss" Walt Whitman and "Mr" Emily Dickenson than you are with the Holy King James Bible. The explanation of how and why God turned the nigra black as coal and cursed him and made him our permanent servant can be found in the Book of Genesis.

Genesis 9:18-27
                  And the sons of Noah, that went forth of the ark, were Shem, and Ham, and Japheth: and Ham is the father of Canaan.

These are the three sons of Noah: and of them was the whole earth overspread.

And Noah began to be an husbandman, and he planted a vineyard:

And he drank of the wine, and was drunken; and he was uncovered within his tent.

And Ham, the father of Canaan, saw the nakedness of his father, and told his two brethren without.

And Shem and Japheth took a garment, and laid it upon both their shoulders, and went backward, and covered the nakedness of their father; and their faces were backward, and they saw not their father's nakedness.

And Noah awoke from his wine, and knew what his younger son had done unto him.

And he said, Cursed be Canaan; the lowest of slaves shall he be unto his brethren.

And he said, Blessed be the LORD God of Shem; and Canaan shall be his slave.

God shall enlarge Japheth, and he shall dwell in the tents of Shem; and Canaan shall be his slave.

You see? The explanation is quite simple. Ham looked upon his daddy's nakedness (and what else we don't know), but the other two brothers covered their drunken daddy's tallywacker, out of proper Christian shame. As a result, Canaan's skin was turned black by Jesus, and all of his little niglets came out black too. That is why God approves of slavery and servitude.

Next time you don't know something, read the Holy Word of God instead of repeating monkey-worshiping nonsense.
                  Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Agreed, but you need not mince your speech.
                    I ain't a'skeered.

Does our Bible explain what's happened since
                    to bunny hoppers? They grew bigggg
                    and strong without -working- for a blessed thing.
                    Some damnation, that, sheesh.

My theory is mere update to what's happened since

Unaddressed by the Bible:

Why have smokie males been favored with such
                    extra-long unfiltereds?

----

I'm losing a lost cause.
                    You're what, twenty-three TV seasons old?
                    I have you beat on that count.
                    As was said by actor Joseph Cotton in The Magnificent Ambersons,

"What can forty tell to twenty?"

Now, add one third to the former age,
                    and subtract seven from the latter:
                    here we learn our relative levels
                    in the fine old art of vociferous* debate.

----

Idea: You play Bible quotations
                    while I play Holy lyre.

music; a little roughcut:

Way down South in Jimbo-Jambo
                    there's a magnum they call Sambo.
                    Every time he gets his verve
                    the women yell and shout:

"Hey there Mr. Sambo, Jimbo
                    loves the way you toss your jambow
                    elbows of the size-you-am:
                    the length of a log jam."

White women down in Jimbo-Jambo
                    loved that great big buck named Sambo;
                    this was all quite long ago
                    before Stallone f...
                    ...aked up as Rambo....

*he need only ask, and I will provide a glossary with every post-reply.

Peter (relatively)
                    The Great

Comment

Back on track, Remy, sir,

I enjoy recalling the good old days.
                      The soundfile link below is my inadequate recreation
                      of -the- popular song hit of that great year, 1902.
                      Just voice, sung in the bathtub for the bass boost.

Q: Why ever has popular music degenerated in years since "Any Rags?"
                      Ditto: career aspirations of young negroid bucks.

Again, pardon my voice.
                      I'm no more black than an egg white.

"Any Rags?"
                      Unlimited space to host images, easy to use image uploader, albums, photo hosting, sharing, dynamic image resizing on web and mobile.

Comment

Again, pardon my voice.

"Any Rags?"
                        http://tinyurl.com/yar98h
                        I was disappointed. I thought we'd hear your screams as you got electrocuted for holding a computer in the bath. you owe me $20, old man.
                        Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
                          I was disappointed. I thought we'd hear your screams as you got electrocuted for holding a computer in the bath. you owe me $20, old man.

"old man" he says...

finally, genuine respect
                          from no lesser than this forum's
                          Chief Super Pup.

Thank you young sir!

Peter, bearded,
                          clams...

...no, no! not yet!

PS: In appreciation of your improving demeanor Lips
                          lights for you tonight one more menorah candle.

And I am sending to Freedonia, as a token of friendship, one box of

I package it here at home!
                          Guess where I get it from? Hint:
                          a very certain Mrs.' Maytag.
                          Guess whose it is? Now
                          it's yours!

for your very own organic hot tub bubbings.

Oh yeah...while I wait for the suction machine repairman;
                          a personal statement in verse
                          from a Balanced Baptist retiree,
                          for Pastor EZ-kill
                          Unlimited space to host images, easy to use image uploader, albums, photo hosting, sharing, dynamic image resizing on web and mobile.

Last edited by Poetic Peter; 11-20-2006, 12:46 PM.

Comment

Poetic Peter writes, "Speaking of anatomy, it is often alleged that the negroid male is often much better endowed than the human male--speaking genitally, not financially."

First of all, nigra are not "better endowed" - they are CURSED. When Ham checked out his father's tallywhacker God saw fit to punish him by giving him a huge over sized tallywhacker so that he'd never want to look at another man's wee wee again. You cannot begin to understand the embarrassment that myself and Brother Temperance(an ex-yid) suffer in the locker rooms at the lodge. Why, oh, why can't I have a smaller more normal sized 4 inch tallywhacker like the other True Christians™.

Peter continues, "Have also noted that even shiftless young negroids, such as those selling drugs on corners, who do not "work out", or "work", are often dismayingly well-muscled."

They play basketball incessantly on top of constantly running from police and chasing down white women to rape. This keeps the nigra bucks in top condition. The troubling thing is that the first thing you noticed about these bucks was their musculature... Are you a homersexual, son? Isn't poetry for queers?

Peter goes on to say, "Is there a "darwinian" reason for this animalistical evidence?"

Darwin was a filthy depraved satanist who only made up his idiotic theories in order to validate his marriage to a king charles spaniel named Linda. He figured that if he could convince people that we all would eventually evolve into the same thing and came from the same thing that bestiality would be accepted. He and all who believe in the perversion of Darwinism are sick freaks who visit dog shows to M and visit pet shops to buy their spouses.
                            Master of Godly Debating

Debate Record
                            Currently Undefeated
                            Lastest Debates:
                            Catholic - Not Christian: Former Altar Boy/Molestation Victim with "Stockholm Syndrome" admits catholicism is false
                            86 Victories
                            0 Defeats

Comment

Again, pardon my voice.

"Any Rags?"
                              http://tinyurl.com/yar98h
                              Nice... um... song???????

Q: When you participate in a sporting event do you get a trophy even if you lose?
                              Master of Godly Debating

Debate Record
                              Currently Undefeated
                              Lastest Debates:
                              86 Victories
                              0 Defeats

Comment

Originally posted by Remy Lebeau View Post
                                Are you a homersexual, son? Isn't poetry for queers?
                                I've just now installed a correct avatar;
                                a youthful picture of myself
                                (outdated; I was born in '54)
                                It should dispell your apprehension.
                                I'm a tough guy, not a homer.
                                You've arroused your senior!

Poetry is not for Homer

Poetry's a knife to cut

the nuts

from pinks and blacks
                                that pose as men.

That said,

I think that I shall never see
                                a buck as blushing as is thee
                                =

and so it goes in highly adult debates...

Peter
                                sheesh

Comment

Working...
                                X