X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Please pray Jana Duggar comes to her senses.

What a shame! How could any woman not appreciate all of the preparation for motherhood that comes from taking care of so many children? I've always been baffled by the fact that Jana doesn't have a husband or at least a suitor. I'm praying that if she is by some chance allowed to go out on her own, she will see the error of her ways and return home. But hopefully it won't come to that.
    And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might.
    Deuteronomy 6.5

Comment

What's wrong with the fact that a beautiful young woman wishes a life outside this disproportionate family? I hope she have a good life, worse than this is not possible, judging by this photo...
      Rom.1:26-27
      For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature. And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

Comment

Originally posted by Germanicus View Post
        What's wrong with the fact that a beautiful young woman wishes a life outside this disproportionate family? I hope she have a good life, worse than this is not possible, judging by this photo...
        Nothing wrong if you think handing your daughter over to Satan to abuse and torture for all eternity is the kind of thing a loving mother would do.

But of course, atheists have no morals, no motherly love, so you wouldn't understand anyway.
        Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Originally posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
          Nothing wrong if you think handing your daughter over to Satan to abuse and torture for all eternity is the kind of thing a loving mother would do.

But of course, atheists have no morals, no motherly love, so you wouldn't understand anyway.
          I also have a daughter
          I and her mother (both atheist) give her all the love in the world. "Infidels" love their children too ...
          Rom.1:26-27
          For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature. And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

Comment

I also have a daughter
            I and her mother (both atheist) give her all the love in the world. "Infidels" love their children too ...
            Atheists don't understand the first thing about love. GOD's love is the only real love. Those who live outside of God's love are the foulest creatures on earth. That's right out of the Holy Bible, friend. Being "nice" will not help you avoid hellfire.
            Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

"Infidels" love their children too ...
              Evidently, not enough to shield her from the eternal fires of Hell.
              God judgeth the righteous, And God is angry with the wicked every day- Psalm 7:11

Comment

RUN JANA, RUN!!!
                Mark 13:22
                “For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect.”

Comment

"Infidels" love their children too ...

Glad to hear it, chum. That would really mean something to me if I were a bloodthirsty Muslim.

But I'm not. I'm a Christian. As such, I do not see you as an infidel. I see you as my brother, one of God's children, who has lost his way.

I want to introduce you to Jesus because you are my brother, and the thought that you and your child might spend aeternity burning in Hell is more than I can bear.
                  WARNING:
                  In accordance with article 7 of the Swaggart Amendment to the Landover Baptist Church Constitution, you are hereby notified that this forum user is a
                  REGISTERED SPIRITUAL PREDATOR, and prohibited from sending or receiving personal messages, text messages, or instant messages to forum users below the rank of True Christian™. This user is further prohibited from engaging with any persons in real-time audio or video "chats" via Web cams, Skype, Facetime, or any other Internet audio/video technology or service.

Comment

Originally posted by alooneymormon View Post
                    RUN JANA, RUN!!!
                    And take the rest of the girls, no- little kids, with you!
                    Mark 13:22
                    “For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect.”

Comment

Working...
                    X