X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hell swallows GUATEMALA CITY

Originally posted by virginWhore View Post
    oh, I don't know. Maybe he got a speck of pope in his eye, and it bothered his aim for a moment?
    The blasphemy just never stops with you, does it? A speck of anything in His (yes, True Christians use a capital H with the pronouns there, you lying witch) eye wouldn't bother Someone who is both omniscient and omnipotent. To even suggest that anything could affect God's aim like that is to suggest He is less than Almighty.
    Posted via Prayer

1 Timothy 2:13-15 For Adam was first formed, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression. Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.
    Bearing my husband's heirs and being SAVED!

Blogging for CHRIST!
    Witnessing for GOD on YouTube!
    All a-Twitter for Salvation!
    Bringing Jesus to MySpace!
    On FIRE for the Lord on Facebook!
    My Ladies of Landover profile!

Comment

Originally posted by godless-queer View Post
      hallelujah! Ive always wondered and now I know!!!! When the good lord is finished with you, he swallows!
      kisses
      !!! *Sighs* Oh that was marvellous! *Wipes tears from her eyes* Simply great!
      Originally posted by OnYourKnees View Post
      If you read your Bible, you'd know that the good Lord sends a FISH to swallow you, and that fish spit.

Originally posted by Brother Temperance View Post
      Only for True Christians™! He is very clear that, for liberal false "christian" episcopalian types, He will spit...
      But not for anyone else?
      This space is reserved for posting KJV Scripture ONLY. --ADMIN

Comment

this is horrible! u shouldnt b happy when ppl die! imagine the pain there families are feeling! n if u believe in jesus n his good words u should try to save them instead of being happy that their going to hell 9but their not as there is no such thing as hell coz the godess doesnt punish for ever)
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Fallen Angel View Post
          this is horrible! u shouldnt b happy when ppl die! imagine the pain there families are feeling! n if u believe in jesus n his good words u should try to save them instead of being happy that their going to hell 9but their not as there is no such thing as hell coz the godess doesnt punish for ever)
          When exactly did the "godless" tell you this, Help-I've-Fallen-and-I-Can't-Get-Up Angel?

And where are Hell 1-8, and who goes there?
          Last edited by OnYourKnees; 03-18-2007, 11:08 PM.

Comment

It's about time! Now to do something about Sin Francisco

Comment

Working...
            X