X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Am I bound for hell ?

Originally posted by eliot mayfield View Post
    Do you think Hell is funny? Do you think having a scaly phallus ripping your insides apart is amusing?
    Actually his joke WAS kinda funny, Is there drugs, underage sex and alcohol in Hell ?

if so what does heaven have to offer that compares ?

Marky

Comment

Markypetal sounds a bit homerish to me. Hell is no party. It's only pain, more pain, and extreme pain. Satan is not a cool "dude".
      Hell sucks to put it in the language of the youth of today.
      Matthew:
      5:17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.
      5:18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled
      10:21 And the brother shall deliver up the brother to death, and the father the child: and the children shall rise up against their parents, and cause them to be put to death.
      10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Markypetal View Post
        I label most religious folk under the same label i'm afraid. What can i say I refused to attend Religious studies at school in favour of doing a proper subject instead

So is there any hope for me ?

How can I stop myself going to hell ?

Mark
        My friend, the wonderful thing about Jesus is that with the Lord there is hope for everybody -- even the most wretched and vile sinners can sometimes achieve Salvation©. Why, we even have examples here at Landover of vile homers who have turned to Jesus and repented of their loathesome ways!
        The key is repentance, accepting Jesus as your personal saviour, and tithing to Landover.
        For someone as steeped in ignorance and inquity as yourself, it may be a long hard road to full Salvation©, but not impossible.
        Revelation 21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Comment

Originally posted by DazDaMan View Post
          The Pope has NOTHING to do with God? So he's not God's main dude on earth then?

He's gonna love you for saying that, chief.
          "So he's not God's main dude on earth then?"

Oh dear. According to Cathylicks he is! But the Papists are Mary Worshipping idolaters and heretics!

Don't you know the difference between Cathylickers and good protestant Baptists?

We are Baptists -- True Christians™ -- not cathylickers. Savvy?
          Revelation 21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Comment

Originally posted by eliot mayfield View Post
            Markypetal sounds a bit homerish to me. Hell is no party. It's only pain, more pain, and extreme pain. Satan is not a cool "dude".
            Hell sucks to put it in the language of the youth of today.
            What in the name of arse is "homerish"?? I've seen Marky in real life - he looks NOTHING like Homer Simpson!!

Comment

Originally posted by Enobarbus View Post
              "So he's not God's main dude on earth then?"

Oh dear. According to Cathylicks he is! But the Papists are Mary Worshipping idolaters and heretics!

Don't you know the difference between Cathylickers and good protestant Baptists?

We are Baptists -- True Christians™ -- not cathylickers. Savvy?
              And you also do a mean Captain Jack Sparrow impression - nice

Comment

And you also do a mean Captain Jack Sparrow impression - nice
                Who is Captain Jack Sparrow?

Comment

What in the name of arse is "homerish"?? I've seen Marky in real life - he looks NOTHING like Homer Simpson!!
                  Homerism -- indulging in the abomination of same-gender sexual relations.

Comment

Dude, I guarantee you more people have gone to see Captain Jack Sparrow than have ever wandered onto this squalid little discussion forum...!

Get some education of you own!

Comment

Originally posted by Enobarbus View Post
                      Homerism -- indulging in the abomination of same-gender sexual relations.
                      Ohhhh, you mean "ass-bandits"?? "Butthole surfers"?? "Pillow-biters"??

Why the hell don't you just say THAT?!

Comment

I've just thought...

Mark, if Goths are supposed to love everything black (clothes, hair, make-up etc), that means neither of can ever ride a black horse ever again if we're to be saved!!

Comment

I'm getting bored with these two hatemongers of Jesus™

Sister Talitha

Markswoman, Circumcisionist, Platinum Tither.

HE took the damsel by the hand, and said unto her, Talitha Cumi; which is,
                          being interpreted, Damsel, I say unto thee, arise!...Mark 5:41

Comment

Originally posted by Sister Talitha View Post
                            Hatemongers? Goddammit, have you seen some of the stuff YOU GUYS have written?? What was it now? "Nappy heads", "coons"... etc, etc.

Holy crap, you lot might as well wear swastika armbands and start goose-stepping...!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sister Talitha View Post
                              I have nothing against christian / catholic / or any other religion for that matter. I do find some of your posts that are full of racism and hate a little hard to stomach however !

Each is entitled to an opinion, I dont believe in your god.. and surely you should respect my opinion as much as anyone elses. My hate of religion comes from one thing.... Wars.

Religions from the start of time have been the no.1 cause of wars, bloodshed and death. And yet most of these religions preach peace and harmony ? Even on your own site you have member calling for deploying nukes on Iran ? Is it necasery... NO, its not.

The Korea situation can and WILL be dealt with by force, I mean come on we all know the sanctions will not work. And to stop Korea arming other countries or terrorist entities America and her allies, along with the backing of the UN this time WILL go for Military action.

But starting a nuclear war is ridiculous, and as a religion you seem to be calling for it ?

Mark

Comment

My word, you two do get yourselves into a lather don't you?

So, if you don't believe in Jesus© why are you here?

Do you get a kick out of persecuting people about their beliefs?

Sister Talitha

Markswoman, Circumcisionist, Platinum Tither.

HE took the damsel by the hand, and said unto her, Talitha Cumi; which is,
                                being interpreted, Damsel, I say unto thee, arise!...Mark 5:41

Comment

Working...
                                X