X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Where did the races come from?

Originally posted by JRFinn View Post
    Yeah, "Ham" totally screams "black man!" In order to find any descrption of Noah and his sons, you have to look in the Book of Enoch. Willing to slog through the Apocrypha?
    Genesis 9:20-27 explains why Ham is black.

20And Noah began to be an husbandman, and he planted a vineyard:
    21And he drank of the wine, and was drunken; and he was uncovered within his tent.
    22And Ham, the father of Canaan, saw the nakedness of his father, and told his two brethren without.
    23And Shem and Japheth took a garment, and laid it upon both their shoulders, and went backward, and covered the nakedness of their father; and their faces were backward, and they saw not their father's nakedness.
    24And Noah awoke from his wine, and knew what his younger son had done unto him.
    25And he said, Cursed be Canaan; a servant of servants shall he be unto his brethren.
    26And he said, Blessed be the LORD God of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant. 27God shall enlarge Japheth, and he shall dwell in the tents of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant.
    This explains why the white race is Biblically entitled to enslave the black race. These "sons of Ham" carry the curse and by God has allowed them to be our servants for eternity. Haven't you notice ever since we've freed the blacks how society has turned for the worst? In the days of slavery we did not have ghetto shootings, taggings, rampant unwed pregnancy, drug abuse among blacks, Jesse Jackson whining all the time, store robberies, car/horsejackings, etc.

Are you black, JRFinn? Is that why you get all upset over this?

Watch the #1 Televangelist Gospel Hour in the World! "Turn or Burn: Accept Christ or Go to Hell with Rev. Jim Osborne." Check your local cable listings.

Comment

You know, there have been other races than blacks which have been held as slaves. Some for far longer.

And this is how black I am.

Comment

Originally posted by Greyhund View Post
        @OP

How did you know Noah's sons had different skin color again?
        Noah's sons probably had similar skin color. Their descendants micro-evolved into the modern races. The Bible tells us which race and sub-race came from which of Noah's sons, and we can look at the modern examples of those races and sub-races and see what color they are for ourselves.
        Upon request I will cite scripture for all these facts in God's Holy Word.

✝ This is a Christian community and we worship GOD of the Holy bible, the only Living GOD. We worship Jesus Christ, Son of GOD and Savior. Anything else is absurd. ✝
        Trump / Arpaio 2016 -- The Government We Deserve
        #ChristianLivesMatter

sigpic

Comment

You know, there have been other races than blacks which have been held as slaves. Some for far longer.

Is that a can of Cheez-Whiz behind you?

How old are you boy? 14?
          Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

That is a can of compressed air. It is used to remove dust from computer components.

Comment

That is a can of compressed air. It is used to remove dust from computer components.
              You bought a can full of air? You know, the room you are sitting in is full of all the air you want, free for the taking.

Are there many people who will pay good money for cans full of air? Maybe I'll bring a bunch of empty coffee cans with me when I go to the beach in a couple of weeks. People will probably pay premium prices for that nice sea air. How many cans should I put you down for?

Pastor Billy-Reuben

✝ This is a Christian community and we worship GOD of the Holy bible, the only Living GOD. We worship Jesus Christ, Son of GOD and Savior. Anything else is absurd. ✝
              #ChristianLivesMatter

sigpic

Comment

Well, it's not just air. If you tried breathing this stuff, you'd be on the floor in a coughing fit.

Comment

Well, it's not just air. If you tried breathing this stuff, you'd be on the floor in a coughing fit.
                  HA! You must have bought Los Angeles freeway air or something similarly bad. Now I know my cans of sea air will fetch a premium price.

Maybe that's how factories are cutting their emissions lately -- their just canning their smokestack exhaust and selling it to suckers like you at Officemax.

Pastor Billy-Reuben

#ChristianLivesMatter

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Billy-Reuben View Post
                    You bought a can full of air? You know, the room you are sitting in is full of all the air you want, free for the taking.

Are there many people who will pay good money for cans full of air? Maybe I'll bring a bunch of empty coffee cans with me when I go to the beach in a couple of weeks. People will probably pay premium prices for that nice sea air. How many cans should I put you down for?

Pastor Billy-Reuben
                    You DO know where a can of compressed air is used for right?

another fan of the 'miracle' called Personal Computer? Haha!
                    True Questioner™ for I question things. (which is not satanic, is it?)
                    Matthew 7:1 "Judge not, that ye be not judged. 2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again."

Comment

You DO know where a can of compressed air is used for right?
                      I have no idea why someone would pay good money for a can full of air, especially highly polluted air like what our friend JRFinn was tricked into buying, when we are surrounded by more air than we know what to do with.

It makes as much sense to me as an Eskimo buying ice or an Arab buying sand.

Pastor Billy-Reuben

#ChristianLivesMatter

sigpic

Comment

I have no idea why someone would pay good money for a can full of air, especially highly polluted air like what our friend JRFinn was tricked into buying, when we are surrounded by more air than we know what to do with.

Pastor Billy-Reuben
                        JRFinn bought the can of compressed air so the air can expand out of the can, blowing against the dust inside a PC, blowing a large portion of the dust out of the PC.

Dust inside a PC might be dangerous, since dust can become conductive.
                        True Questioner™ for I question things. (which is not satanic, is it?)
                        Matthew 7:1 "Judge not, that ye be not judged. 2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again."

Comment

dust can become conductive.
                          Only at extremely low temperatures.
                          May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

JRFinn bought the can of compressed air so the air can expand out of the can, blowing against the dust inside a PC, blowing a large portion of the dust out of the PC.
                            Can't he just use the blower attachment on his vacuum cleaner and accomplish the same task for free?

If people are gullible enough to buy a can full of air, then no wonder so many people still believe in evolution.

Pastor Billy-Reuben

#ChristianLivesMatter

sigpic

Comment

Pastor Billy-Reuben
                              Well, arabs do sometimes buy sand from certain holy sites.

Comment

EGAD!!!!!!
                                • What is with the demonic look in your eyes? Are you possessed?
                                • Why do you wear a Ghostbusters shirt? Don't you know that film promotes occultism and Satanism?
                                • Are you sure you don't use that can of compressed air for Nitrous Oxide huffing sessions with your gay friends?
                                • Your room is a pig sty. Do you like living in such filth?
                                • And if I hadn't said it yet, I will now: You are definitely a homosexual. You look it!

Watch the #1 Televangelist Gospel Hour in the World! "Turn or Burn: Accept Christ or Go to Hell with Rev. Jim Osborne." Check your local cable listings.

Comment

Working...
                                X