X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Logic proves Bible as the most accurate book about history ever written.

Go look up a picture of the earth and tell me it isn't a sphere.
    2 Thess 3:10 For even when we were with you, this we commanded you, that if any would not work, neither should he eat.

Comment

Originally posted by MaroneyBaloney View Post
      tell me it isn't a sphere.
      It isn't a sphere. Done.

Comment

Are you seriously this obtuse? I honestly hope you're being satirical.
        2 Thess 3:10 For even when we were with you, this we commanded you, that if any would not work, neither should he eat.

Comment

Go look up a picture of the earth and tell me it isn't a sphere.
          Photoshop, duh! Are all atheists this gullible?
          Psalm 137:9 Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.

Comment

Are you seriously this obtuse?
            I'm sorry if the truth scares you. I guess it can be bit frightening to open your eyes for the first time after blindly believing all the secular lies you have been fed to.

Comment

ha me
              Attached Files
              Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Parade Marcher View Post
                ha me
                Ha, you in hell.

Comment

Originally posted by Alphonse Alban View Post
                  Ha, you in hell.

sir..... THANK YOU FOR THE VENOM!!!!!!!!
                  Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Parade Marcher View Post
                    sir..... THANK YOU FOR THE VENOM!!!!!!!!
                    Silly heathen, it's just a fact. I understand why you are so very scared, but no need to get worked up about it. This is your future unless you make things right with Jesus. This is why He made you come to this forum.

Comment

Originally posted by Alphonse Alban View Post
                      I drew quickly this picture as well to highlight the obvious, so not even the most skeptical reader can't deny the historical accuracy of this account.
                      That's an adorable picture, but every good Christian knows that Luke was born in Antioch and was a disciple of Paul and Paul never met Jesus, so what is Luke doing hanging out with Jesus by the Gadarene Sea? Neither Mark or Luke's gospels actually claim to be first-hand accounts, so I don't know why you're trying to prove something that the Bible says isn't true. Actually, brother, I don't know why you're trying to prove the Jesus story at all, since the fact it is in the Bible means it is true. To suggest you need to supply further proof is impious. Also, you haven't proved it happened, you've just proved it might have happened. Also, you haven't proved 100% of the Bible, you proved one anecdote. Go do the rest if you're gonna claim 100%. Godspeed.
                      And Israel abode in Shittim, and the people began to commit whoredom with the daughters of Moab. - Numbers 25:1

Comment

Originally posted by John c8v7 View Post
                        *** SOMETHING ABOUT WANTING AN INFRACTION ***
                        Young Lady do you always just barge into a persons home without being invited or introducing yourself? I would suggest your husband take swifty to you a length of bamboo to your rear (to no) end.
                        Ecclesiastes 1:18 - For in much wisedome is much griefe: and hee that increaseth knowledge, increaseth sorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by John c8v7 View Post
                          ...Paul never met Jesus...

Acts 9:3-5
                          And as he journeyed, he came near Damascus: and suddenly there shined round about him a light from heaven: And he fell to the earth, and heard a voice saying unto him, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me? And he said, Who art thou, Lord? And the Lord said,
                          I am Jesus whom thou persecutest: it is hard for thee to kick against the pricks.

Some clarifications:
                          • The "he" in verse 3 is Paul (aka Saul).
                          • The person Saul/Paul meets identifies himself.
                          • The identification is carried out by an introduction.
                          • The Introduction contain the words: "I am Jesus"

Hints for further study:
                          • Please, please read the Bible.

Yours in Christ,

Elmer
                          2 Kings 18:25 - Am I now come up without the LORD against this place to destroy it? The LORD said to me, Go up against this land, and destroy it.

PREPARE YOURSELF TO RAPTURE WITH THIS MANUAL!
                          Check out our Research in Creation Science:

Comment

I'm not a lady…
                            And Israel abode in Shittim, and the people began to commit whoredom with the daughters of Moab. - Numbers 25:1

Comment

Originally posted by Back against wall View Post
                              I would suggest your husband take swifty to you a length of bamboo to your rear (to no) end.
                              Or rattan! A half hour of the old rattan cane (especially if pre-soaked in capsaicin oil) has incredible attitude adjusting capabilities.
                              Psalm 137:9 Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.

Comment

Originally posted by Elmer G. White View Post

Acts 9:3-5
                                And as he journeyed, he came near Damascus: and suddenly there shined round about him a light from heaven: And he fell to the earth, and heard a voice saying unto him, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me? And he said, Who art thou, Lord? And the Lord said,
                                I am Jesus whom thou persecutest: it is hard for thee to kick against the pricks.

Some clarifications:
                                • The "he" in verse 3 is Paul (aka Saul).
                                • The person Saul/Paul meets identifies himself.
                                • The identification is carried out by an introduction.
                                • The Introduction contain the words: "I am Jesus"

Hints for further study:
                                • Please, please read the Bible.

Yours in Christ,

Elmer
                                Yep, I know Saul is Paul, sweetie, but this vision and Paul's conversion came after the Resurrection, and therefore well after the events the original poster imagines were witnessed by Luke. Nowhere in the Bible does Luke claim to be a first hand witness to Jesus so it isn't necessary for the OP to attempt to prove he was.

Read your Bible. I will pray for you.

Comment

Working...
                                X