X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Is Touching Yourself Worth an Eternity in HELL?

Wow, so much ex masturbator in that forum. Dont deny the faq that you killed over 600 million human souls. No, its too late, you already killed, you go to hell. Dont pretend that it never happen, we recognize you as an ex masturbator. If ex mastubator are saved, then il make sure to be an ex mastubator for more then a week before my death and il be save too.

Praise Jesus!!!
    Leviticus 18:23 Neither shalt thou lie with any beast to defile thyself therewith: neither shall any woman stand before a beast to lie down thereto: it is confusion.

Comment

Originally posted by Sidoain View Post
      Wow, so much ex masturbator in that forum. Dont deny the faq that you killed over 600 million human souls. No, its too late, you already killed, you go to hell. Dont pretend that it never happen, we recognize you as an ex masturbator. If ex mastubator are saved, then il make sure to be an ex mastubator for more then a week before my death and il be save too.

Praise Jesus!!!
      We were born anew when we became True Christians™.

2 Corinthians 5:16-17: Wherefore henceforth know we no man after the flesh: yea, though we have known Christ after the flesh, yet now henceforth know we him no more: Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

God will have His day with you.
      Thou shalt beat him with the rod, and shalt deliver his soul from hell. Proverbs 23:13

Run to the KJV1611!

Comment

Is this really the proper thing to be discussing in a Christian forum?
        PROOF: Atheists are too stupid to understand the Bible!

Proverbs 13:24(KJV): "He that spareth his rod hateth his son: but he that loveth him chasteneth him betimes."

Galatians 4:16 Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

Comment

Originally posted by BIGs_Boss View Post
          Is this really the proper thing to be discussing in a Christian forum?

no its not, i can't believe how many masturbators are on this site
          frankly it has me questioning how many people on here are true Christians.

Comment

You might want to take a little look at the forum title before you complain:

Landover to the Rescue - Christian Help Forum A Christian Help Forum led by Mother Glendora. Warning! Sometimes the Lord's advice is a hard pill to swallow.
            May the call of Jihad be forever outshined, outmatched, and outlasted by the The LORD's Crusade, to the end of eternity and the extinction of mortal flesh. Let those who march against it in His name be as giants - pure of heart, strong of body, honored, invulnerable. May those warriors be burning stars in the firmament of battle, angels of death on shining wings, bringing swift annihilation to the enemies of CHRIST. Amen.

Comment

I think we need to have a Pastor go down to Paper Tiger XXX Adult shop on Indian Scalped Road and have an intervention with the men who plan on going in and watching the girls dance and then spilling their seed on the floor. Just imagine all the baby sperm souls just stuck there on the sticky floor and the bottom of Ming perverts shoes!

Someone needs to help these spermie children!
              sigpic

Tweet me Here
              My GODLY Bio Here

Comment

Originally posted by qamarun View Post
                I guess the sense of humour is lost on you guys
                Originally posted by Bruno View Post
                oh look who made a funny..
                looks like this place isnt as dry as i thought
                Originally posted by Bobby-Joe View Post
                Perhaps we do have a sense of humor, however this forum isn't about just making a few cheep jokes.
                Ha. Ha. Ha. You are going to burn eternally in hell. Funny stuff, eh?

There is nothing funny about the threat of hell. We are here, opening our hearts to offer you a glimpse of the Truth as presented in the Bible. The Bible ain't a giggle fest, my friend.

God has many, many things to say in the Bible -- things about Himself and His true nature, things about the nature of mankind and how He would prefer that we behave, and things about what happens after this mortal realm.

An orgasm -(pardon me Brothers for being so painfully frank) can last for a minute or two. The sheer, agonzing pain of burning flame will last forever. The unconceived souls that are virtually pissed away will be screaming besides you. How can you do that to them? How can you throw away the chance to live eternally in the Light of Jesus and instead choose to endure unending scorching, skin-peeling, searing PAIN!?

When the urge to grab your own goods comes over you, light a match and let the flame burn down until it singes your fingers. Imagine that pain magnified a millionfold. You will find your answer. A burnt finger or two -or three-- is better than an abused-- self-abused -- tallywacker and an eternity of engulfing flame--(which is never funny to the engulfee, though perhaps entertaining for any spectators about).

helpfully yours,

Handmaiden
                His left hand should be under my head, and his right hand should embrace me.

Guns For God and the Economy

Comment

Want proof that GOD will smite those who play with themselves?

GOD sent an alligator to chomp this young man hands off! you "play" you pay!

sigpic

Tweet me Here
                  My GODLY Bio Here

Comment

Yes. Yes it is. I bet nobody took into account that masturbation is good for your health. I mean really. If it prevents prostate cancer then by all means. Also, you think hell would be full by now. On a side note, don't pin most masturbation on men. 87% of women masturbate. True story. Also, what of those who are Buddhist? Hellenistic pagans? I'm sure not everybody is gonna end up like these guys here: But seriously. was this not in the old testament? And besides. You gotta take into account, when 1 male fires off once, that's millions of sperm. Multiply that but the vast amount of males that do it and how often, I don't think even Hell has that much room.

Comment

Originally posted by Zarek49 View Post
                      But seriously. was this not in the old testament?
                      Yes, self abuse is mentioned very early in the Holy Bible. Read these verses to see what happened when Onan spilled his seed for purposes other than making children.

Genesis 38:7-10
                      And Er, Judah's firstborn, was wicked in the sight of the LORD; and the LORD slew him.
                      And Judah said unto Onan, Go in unto thy brother's wife, and marry her, and raise up seed to thy brother.
                      And Onan knew that the seed should not be his; and it came to pass, when he went in unto his brother's wife, that he spilled it on the ground, lest that he should give seed to his brother.
                      And the thing which he did displeased the LORD: wherefore he slew him also.
                      II Thessalonians 1:7-9
                      And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,
                      In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:
                      Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power

The man who is being progressively sanctified will inescapably sanctify his home, school, politics, economics, science, and all things else by understanding and interpreting all things in terms of the Word of God and by bringing all things under the Dominion of Christ the King. -R.J. Rushdoony

Comment

Originally posted by Daisy Mae Johnson View Post
                        THINK ABOUT THAT next time you are feeling randy and want to molest yourself.

For 30 seconds of pleasure you will spend an ETERNITY in HELL. If you are a male (as most masturbators are) All the the souls in the sperm you spilled will ALSO SPEND ETERNITY IN HELL. Yes, that is right! All your unborn sperms souls go to HELL too!
                        Is this really true miss Johnson ?
                        If someone does 30 seconds of pleasure, he will go to hell ?
                        Romans 13:1 Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God.
                        13:2 Whosoever therefore resisteth the power, resisteth the ordinance of God: and they that resist shall receive to themselves damnation.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul999 View Post
                          Is this really true miss Johnson ? If someone does 30 seconds of pleasure, he will go to hell ?
                          Yes. Unless later on they repent, beg Jesus for forgiveness and they catch Jesus in a good mood.
                          5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
                          To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
                          James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

After i read this thread i am NEVER masturbate ever AGAIN!!
                            But please tell me how i can repent for sins someone!!!
                            I want to be a True Christian!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by cristian m. View Post
                              After i read this thread i am NEVER masturbate ever AGAIN!! But please tell me how i can repent for sins someone!!! I want to be a True Christian!!!!
                              Your first step should be Bible Study. Lots and lots of Bible Study. And them some more Bible Study. Did I mention Bible Study?
                              5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
                              To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
                              James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

Can someone help me ? I have a question about some bible scriptures.

The Bible sais in 1stJohn 5,16-17:
                                "If any man see his brother sin a sin which is not unto death, he shall ask, and he shall give him life for them that sin not unto death. There is a sin unto death: I do not say that he shall pray for it.
                                All unrighteousness is sin: and there is a sin not unto death. "

and we already know from Matthew 5,28 that masturbation and lust = adultery.

Leviticus 20,10: " And the man that committeth adultery with another man"s wife, even he that committeth adultery with his neighbour"s wife, the adulterer and the adulteress shall surely be put to death."

My questions are:
                                1. These verses mean, if I die while I'm in lustful thoughts, I go to Hell ? Because it is same as adultery.

2. If I had lustful thought in the past, is there any way to avoid the Hell ?
                                Romans 13:1 Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God.
                                13:2 Whosoever therefore resisteth the power, resisteth the ordinance of God: and they that resist shall receive to themselves damnation.

Comment

Working...
                                X