The Landover Baptist Church
Like us or burn

Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > General Church Fellowship

General Church Fellowship A place for True Christians to join in praise, faith and fellowship.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 10-07-2010, 08:52 PM
Seth Campbell's Avatar
Seth Campbell Seth Campbell is offline
Outdoorsman, Hunter, Fisherman, Husband, True Christian™
True Christian™

True Christian™ Heaven Bound True Christian Caucasian Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture Bronze Tither TC Bravery Real American™ True Christian Provider™ award Punched the most queers Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award Tell her once One Year/1000 posts 

Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Freehold
Posts: 1,568
Seth Campbell is a True Christian™Seth Campbell is a True Christian™Seth Campbell is a True Christian™Seth Campbell is a True Christian™Seth Campbell is a True Christian™Seth Campbell is a True Christian™Seth Campbell is a True Christian™Seth Campbell is a True Christian™Seth Campbell is a True Christian™Seth Campbell is a True Christian™Seth Campbell is a True Christian™
Default Stupid Atheists!

Since coming onto this board, I have been struck by one glaring fact.

Atheists are stupid.

The reading comprehension they show is below a grade 3 level. Who here wasn't reading the KJV Bible by the age of 6? Yet we get adults coming here constantly who use the NIV or NLV because the King James is just too hard to understand. My oldest is considered Grade 4 and he reads the KJV Bible just fine. Must be hard to be shown up by a 9 year old.

The History knowledge. I'm constantly shocked by how simplified they view history. The civil war was about slavery, that's it, nothing else. Kings and Queens did what they did for religious reasons, that's it, no other reason, because everything is in a bubble and has no effect on anything outside of itself. I know that in the US we can blame Jimmy Carter for the dumbing down of American schools by worrying more about a child's feelings rather than what they actually learn. But this is ridiculous. At least China teaches their kids how to cheat in school, trust me, those slants are experts at cheating.

There are many other examples out there, but those are the things that are bothering me today. Hey if you want perhaps we should link directly to stupid comments on this board.


So my question is this, are atheists atheists because they're just too stupid to comprehend God?

Edit:

Okay here's a prime example

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrobson70 View Post
I'm sure I'vementioned that I can't really be arsed to type stuff out properly, or spell check everything, not to mention that doesn't really have anything to do with anything.
This argument is just plain annoying. They can't be bothered to put a proper sentence together, can't be bothered to write properly, but we're the ones who are stupid because we don't understand their garbled garbage? I also enjoy how, whenever they get their butts Biblically kicked, they claim it doesn't have anything to do with anything.

Now I'm not saying this is the only guy who says this. I'm sure we get this identical post 20 times a day. I just came across it first.
__________________
PROOF: Atheists are too stupid to understand the Bible!

Proverbs 13:24(KJV): "He that spareth his rod hateth his son: but he that loveth him chasteneth him betimes."

Galatians 4:16 Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 10-07-2010, 10:24 PM
BelieverInGod BelieverInGod is offline
Fourm Member
Forum Member

True Christian™ Heaven Bound True Christian Caucasian True Christian Homemaker True Christian Lady Christian Love 1st Year Bible College Real American™ The Lord’s Witness Wound Heaven Bound Cleanest Kitchen Best stoning bucket Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls Bronze Tither Best Pie One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College Mama Grizzly Persecuted The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Pro-Life Punched the most queers True Republican 

Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: On my way to Paradise
Posts: 9,279
BelieverInGod is fearful, unbelieving, a liar, a whoremonger, and abominable. Has a place in the Lake of Fire secured.
Default Re: Stupid Atheists!

Another one for your list

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyMilam View Post
a false atheist is the strawman that you all create: rapists, sadists, masochists, etc.

i dare you to find me a real person who doesn't believe in god who condones torture and rape. Hitler was a mysticist who was aided and abetted by the catholic church (not an atheist). Stalin and other commie leaders were in fact atheists, but they didn't do what they did in the name of atheism. it was in the name of the pseudo-religious communist government! i think i all the christians on this site would sympathize with these murderers if they did what they did in the name of god!

i reiterate: i dare you to find me a real person who doesn't believe in god who condones torture and rape.
In his fit of anger, he answers his own question but demands we answer it. I guess he doesn't know what "condone" means.
__________________
Drama queen
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 10-07-2010, 10:32 PM
Billy Bob Jenkins's Avatar
Billy Bob Jenkins Billy Bob Jenkins is offline
Family Man of the Year 2010-2013
About as Straight and Manly as you can get
Hates anal sex. And trees.
 

True Christian™ Protected by JESUS True Christian Caucasian Christian Love Ready for the Rapture Ex-Masturbator Parking Lot Tither True Christian Provider™ award Punched the most queers Real American™ The Lord’s Witness Wound Heaven Bound Home Schooled True Christian Hotrodder Teabag Patriot The Hatchet Child Rearing Award One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life True Republican Ex-treehugger Sons of Liberty Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Kirk Cameron Fan Club Prayer Warrior 

Join Date: May 2010
Location: Protecting my children from homosexuals
Posts: 8,003
Billy Bob Jenkins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Billy Bob Jenkins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Billy Bob Jenkins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Billy Bob Jenkins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Billy Bob Jenkins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Billy Bob Jenkins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Billy Bob Jenkins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Billy Bob Jenkins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Billy Bob Jenkins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Billy Bob Jenkins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Billy Bob Jenkins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Stupid Atheists!

I think that it originally starts out with an atheist hating God deep inside his heart and sinning remorselessly. Then God smites the atheist with stupidity, and things just snowball from there.
__________________
The Only Real Climate Change Will be Hell!
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 10-07-2010, 10:52 PM
Seth Campbell's Avatar
Seth Campbell Seth Campbell is offline
Outdoorsman, Hunter, Fisherman, Husband, True Christian™
True Christian™

True Christian™ Heaven Bound True Christian Caucasian Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture Bronze Tither TC Bravery Real American™ True Christian Provider™ award Punched the most queers Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award Tell her once One Year/1000 posts 

Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Freehold
Posts: 1,568
Seth Campbell is a True Christian™Seth Campbell is a True Christian™Seth Campbell is a True Christian™Seth Campbell is a True Christian™Seth Campbell is a True Christian™Seth Campbell is a True Christian™Seth Campbell is a True Christian™Seth Campbell is a True Christian™Seth Campbell is a True Christian™Seth Campbell is a True Christian™Seth Campbell is a True Christian™
Default Re: Stupid Atheists!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Bob Jenkins View Post
I think that it originally starts out with an atheist hating God deep inside his heart and sinning remorselessly. Then God smites the atheist with stupidity, and things just snowball from there.
But why do they hate God? If they were capable of understanding God as shown in the KJV Bible, I can't understand why they would hate him so much.

I truly believe that it is because they are so stupid (remember we had one on here yesterday that admitted his downs[sic] syndrome sister was smarter than him) that they lash out in fear and frustration. Then the homers and "new" atheists sink their claws into the poor sap and convince him that he's really "smart" and that he can get smarter by taking it up the backside for Darwin.
__________________
PROOF: Atheists are too stupid to understand the Bible!

Proverbs 13:24(KJV): "He that spareth his rod hateth his son: but he that loveth him chasteneth him betimes."

Galatians 4:16 Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 10-07-2010, 10:56 PM
Billy Bob Jenkins's Avatar
Billy Bob Jenkins Billy Bob Jenkins is offline
Family Man of the Year 2010-2013
About as Straight and Manly as you can get
Hates anal sex. And trees.
 

True Christian™ Protected by JESUS True Christian Caucasian Christian Love Ready for the Rapture Ex-Masturbator Parking Lot Tither True Christian Provider™ award Punched the most queers Real American™ The Lord’s Witness Wound Heaven Bound Home Schooled True Christian Hotrodder Teabag Patriot The Hatchet Child Rearing Award One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life True Republican Ex-treehugger Sons of Liberty Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Kirk Cameron Fan Club Prayer Warrior 

Join Date: May 2010
Location: Protecting my children from homosexuals
Posts: 8,003
Billy Bob Jenkins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Billy Bob Jenkins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Billy Bob Jenkins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Billy Bob Jenkins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Billy Bob Jenkins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Billy Bob Jenkins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Billy Bob Jenkins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Billy Bob Jenkins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Billy Bob Jenkins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Billy Bob Jenkins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Billy Bob Jenkins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Stupid Atheists!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seth Campbell View Post
But why do they hate God? If they were capable of understanding God as shown in the KJV Bible, I can't understand why they would hate him so much.

I truly believe that it is because they are so stupid (remember we had one on here yesterday that admitted his downs[sic] syndrome sister was smarter than him) that they lash out in fear and frustration. Then the homers and "new" atheists sink their claws into the poor sap and convince him that he's really "smart" and that he can get smarter by taking it up the backside for Darwin.
It could be, Brother. It's sort of like the chicken and the egg, I guess. But one thing's for sure, and that's that atheists sure are stupid!
__________________
The Only Real Climate Change Will be Hell!
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 10-07-2010, 11:01 PM
Bobby-Joe's Avatar
Bobby-Joe Bobby-Joe is offline
Landover Security Superviser
Asset Loss Prevention and Personal Security Expert
NOT angry and positively NOT Gay
 

One Year/1000 posts Long service medal, 2nd class Saved 1 Year Saved 5 Years True Heterosexual™ True Christian Provider™ award 2008 Witch Hunt Award Real American™ Ex-Mary Worshipper The Lord’s Witness Wound Tagging for Jesus Heaven Bound TC Bravery Protected by JESUS Punched the most queers Ex-Masturbator True Christian Justice of the Peace Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot Home Schooled Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award Flat Earth Super Soaker Baptism Award Tell her once Silver Tither Gunfest '07 Christian Love Persecuted Porn Resistant Mission to Las Vegas Eats the Most Pork 2011 Witch Hunt Award True Republican Sons of Liberty Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Prayer Warrior 

Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Freehold Iowa
Posts: 18,571
Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Stupid Atheists!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Bob Jenkins View Post
It could be, Brother. It's sort of like the chicken and the egg, I guess. But one thing's for sure, and that's that atheists sure are stupid!
The stupidity is because they are just blatant perverts. They just sit around and stroke their beards and make bad jokes. If I meet an atheist I would spit in the damn fools face.

PRAISE JESUS THERE ARE NO ATHEISTS IN FREEHOLD!
__________________

Time to reclaim our FREEDOM from the “Mullah in Chief” and his growing activist voter hoards of socialists, communists, anti-Semites, anti-Christians, atheists, radical gays and lesbians, feminists, illegal immigrants, Muslims, anti-Anglo whites and others.

Hot Must ReadThreads!


Time to come clean on Benghazi Mr Obama!
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 10-07-2010, 11:36 PM
Billy Bob Jenkins's Avatar
Billy Bob Jenkins Billy Bob Jenkins is offline
Family Man of the Year 2010-2013
About as Straight and Manly as you can get
Hates anal sex. And trees.
 

True Christian™ Protected by JESUS True Christian Caucasian Christian Love Ready for the Rapture Ex-Masturbator Parking Lot Tither True Christian Provider™ award Punched the most queers Real American™ The Lord’s Witness Wound Heaven Bound Home Schooled True Christian Hotrodder Teabag Patriot The Hatchet Child Rearing Award One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life True Republican Ex-treehugger Sons of Liberty Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Kirk Cameron Fan Club Prayer Warrior 

Join Date: May 2010
Location: Protecting my children from homosexuals
Posts: 8,003
Billy Bob Jenkins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Billy Bob Jenkins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Billy Bob Jenkins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Billy Bob Jenkins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Billy Bob Jenkins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Billy Bob Jenkins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Billy Bob Jenkins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Billy Bob Jenkins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Billy Bob Jenkins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Billy Bob Jenkins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Billy Bob Jenkins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Stupid Atheists!

There's no such thing as an atheist!
__________________
The Only Real Climate Change Will be Hell!
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 10-07-2010, 11:47 PM
Seth Campbell's Avatar
Seth Campbell Seth Campbell is offline
Outdoorsman, Hunter, Fisherman, Husband, True Christian™
True Christian™

True Christian™ Heaven Bound True Christian Caucasian Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture Bronze Tither TC Bravery Real American™ True Christian Provider™ award Punched the most queers Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award Tell her once One Year/1000 posts 

Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Freehold
Posts: 1,568
Seth Campbell is a True Christian™Seth Campbell is a True Christian™Seth Campbell is a True Christian™Seth Campbell is a True Christian™Seth Campbell is a True Christian™Seth Campbell is a True Christian™Seth Campbell is a True Christian™Seth Campbell is a True Christian™Seth Campbell is a True Christian™Seth Campbell is a True Christian™Seth Campbell is a True Christian™
Default Re: Stupid Atheists!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Bob Jenkins View Post
There's no such thing as an atheist!
Very true

But there sure seems to be a lot that claim to be atheists.
__________________
PROOF: Atheists are too stupid to understand the Bible!

Proverbs 13:24(KJV): "He that spareth his rod hateth his son: but he that loveth him chasteneth him betimes."

Galatians 4:16 Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 10-08-2010, 12:28 AM
Abe G Abe G is offline
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 10
Abe G is fearful, unbelieving, a liar, a whoremonger, and abominable. Has a place in the Lake of Fire secured.
Default Re: Stupid Atheists!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seth Campbell View Post
Since coming onto this board, I have been struck by one glaring fact.

Atheists are stupid.
Exactly what I thought myself.

And, of course, they are illiterate, too. (The rest of your silly post demonstrates that.)
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 10-08-2010, 12:49 AM
Seth Campbell's Avatar
Seth Campbell Seth Campbell is offline
Outdoorsman, Hunter, Fisherman, Husband, True Christian™
True Christian™

True Christian™ Heaven Bound True Christian Caucasian Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture Bronze Tither TC Bravery Real American™ True Christian Provider™ award Punched the most queers Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award Tell her once One Year/1000 posts 

Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Freehold
Posts: 1,568
Seth Campbell is a True Christian™Seth Campbell is a True Christian™Seth Campbell is a True Christian™Seth Campbell is a True Christian™Seth Campbell is a True Christian™Seth Campbell is a True Christian™Seth Campbell is a True Christian™Seth Campbell is a True Christian™Seth Campbell is a True Christian™Seth Campbell is a True Christian™Seth Campbell is a True Christian™
Default Re: Stupid Atheists!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nolnoot View Post
Exactly what I thought myself.

And, of course, they are illiterate, too. (The rest of your silly post demonstrates that.)
Look,

I'm really sorry that you don't know who your daddy is and that you're mommy is too busy with her career as a crack whore to spend any time with you, but how about you go out and get a life. Do something constructive, like cleaning a loaded handgun.



Oh, and don't bother to reply, you're now on my ignore list.
__________________
PROOF: Atheists are too stupid to understand the Bible!

Proverbs 13:24(KJV): "He that spareth his rod hateth his son: but he that loveth him chasteneth him betimes."

Galatians 4:16 Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 10-08-2010, 11:03 AM
Johannes Kirkeholm's Avatar
Johannes Kirkeholm Johannes Kirkeholm is offline
True Christian™
True Christian™

Ready for the Rapture Protected by JESUS True Christian™ 1st Year Bible College True Christian Caucasian Ex-Masturbator Friend of Jesus Flat Earth 2nd Year Bible College Real American™ 3rd Year Bible College Tell her once 

Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: On a Divine Quest in Dunghole Denmarkistan
Posts: 395
Johannes Kirkeholm is a True Christian™Johannes Kirkeholm is a True Christian™Johannes Kirkeholm is a True Christian™Johannes Kirkeholm is a True Christian™Johannes Kirkeholm is a True Christian™Johannes Kirkeholm is a True Christian™Johannes Kirkeholm is a True Christian™Johannes Kirkeholm is a True Christian™Johannes Kirkeholm is a True Christian™Johannes Kirkeholm is a True Christian™Johannes Kirkeholm is a True Christian™
Default Re: Stupid Atheists!

Well there is no doubt that atheists are stupid. The KJV even tells us so:

Psalm 14:1
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

And since God is infallible he can't simply fail to exist. But these ignorants just don't get this kind of high level logical reasoning!
__________________
To the atheists:

To the false christians:

Feel like pissing off God? Perhaps this will change your mind:

Hosea 13:16
Samaria shall become desolate; for she hath rebelled against her God: they shall fall by the sword: their infants shall be dashed in pieces, and their women with child shall be ripped up.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 10-08-2010, 11:21 AM
Mingebag2010's Avatar
Mingebag2010 Mingebag2010 is offline
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 1
Mingebag2010 is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Stupid Atheists!

Stupid F.U.C.K.I.N.G Christians!


I piss and shit on your [[expletive removed]]!

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/wa1NcTGYE-g?fs=1&amp;hl=sv_SE"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/wa1NcTGYE-g?fs=1&amp;hl=sv_SE" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Last edited by Pastor Rune Enoe; 10-08-2010 at 12:40 PM. Reason: Expletive removed
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 10-08-2010, 11:53 AM
Johannes Kirkeholm's Avatar
Johannes Kirkeholm Johannes Kirkeholm is offline
True Christian™
True Christian™

Ready for the Rapture Protected by JESUS True Christian™ 1st Year Bible College True Christian Caucasian Ex-Masturbator Friend of Jesus Flat Earth 2nd Year Bible College Real American™ 3rd Year Bible College Tell her once 

Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: On a Divine Quest in Dunghole Denmarkistan
Posts: 395
Johannes Kirkeholm is a True Christian™Johannes Kirkeholm is a True Christian™Johannes Kirkeholm is a True Christian™Johannes Kirkeholm is a True Christian™Johannes Kirkeholm is a True Christian™Johannes Kirkeholm is a True Christian™Johannes Kirkeholm is a True Christian™Johannes Kirkeholm is a True Christian™Johannes Kirkeholm is a True Christian™Johannes Kirkeholm is a True Christian™Johannes Kirkeholm is a True Christian™
Default Re: Stupid Atheists!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mingebag2010 View Post
Stupid F.U.C.K.I.N.G Christians!


I piss and shit on your [[expletive removed]]!
Dear Mingebag. Why do you wanne envoke that Wrath of The Lord? Do you like burning?

Psalm 11:6
Upon the wicked he shall rain snares, fire and brimstone, and an horrible tempest: this shall be the portion of their cup

Or do you like getting your faced rubbed with feces?

Malachi 2:2-3
If ye will not hear, and if ye will not lay it to heart, to give glory unto my name, saith the LORD of hosts, I will even send a curse upon you, and I will curse your blessings: yea, I have cursed them already, because ye do not lay it to heart.
Behold, I will corrupt your seed, and spread dung upon your faces, even the dung of your solemn feasts; and one shall take you away with it
__________________
To the atheists:

To the false christians:

Feel like pissing off God? Perhaps this will change your mind:

Hosea 13:16
Samaria shall become desolate; for she hath rebelled against her God: they shall fall by the sword: their infants shall be dashed in pieces, and their women with child shall be ripped up.

Last edited by Jedediah; 10-10-2010 at 12:44 AM. Reason: fixed quote
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 10-08-2010, 06:27 PM
Seth Campbell's Avatar
Seth Campbell Seth Campbell is offline
Outdoorsman, Hunter, Fisherman, Husband, True Christian™
True Christian™

True Christian™ Heaven Bound True Christian Caucasian Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture Bronze Tither TC Bravery Real American™ True Christian Provider™ award Punched the most queers Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award Tell her once One Year/1000 posts 

Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Freehold
Posts: 1,568
Seth Campbell is a True Christian™Seth Campbell is a True Christian™Seth Campbell is a True Christian™Seth Campbell is a True Christian™Seth Campbell is a True Christian™Seth Campbell is a True Christian™Seth Campbell is a True Christian™Seth Campbell is a True Christian™Seth Campbell is a True Christian™Seth Campbell is a True Christian™Seth Campbell is a True Christian™
Default Re: Stupid Atheists!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mingebag2010 View Post
Stupid F.U.C.K.I.N.G Christians!


I piss and shit on your [[expletive removed]]!

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/wa1NcTGYE-g?fs=1&amp;hl=sv_SE"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/wa1NcTGYE-g?fs=1&amp;hl=sv_SE" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>
Okay, I'm assuming that this was supposed to prove your intelligence and therefore the intelligence of all atheists?
__________________
PROOF: Atheists are too stupid to understand the Bible!

Proverbs 13:24(KJV): "He that spareth his rod hateth his son: but he that loveth him chasteneth him betimes."

Galatians 4:16 Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 10-12-2010, 02:09 AM
kobobrain's Avatar
kobobrain kobobrain is offline
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Full of it 

Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 24
kobobrain is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.kobobrain is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: Stupid Atheists!

Since coming onto this board, I have been struck by one glaring fact.

Christians are stupid.

The reading comprehension they show is below a grade 3 level. Who here wasn't reading the Torah by the age of 6? Yet we get adults coming here constantly who use the NIV or NLV because the Torah is just too hard to understand. My oldest is considered Grade 4 and he reads the Torah just fine. Must be hard to be shown up by a 9 year old.

The History knowledge. I'm constantly shocked by how simplified they view history. The civil war was about slavery, that's it, nothing else. Kings and Queens did what they did for religious reasons, that's it, no other reason, because everything is in a bubble and has no effect on anything outside of itself. I know that in India we can blame Smt. Patil for the dumbing down of Indian schools by worrying more about a child's feelings rather than what they actually learn. But this is ridiculous. At least US teaches their kids how to cheat in school, trust me, those slants are experts at cheating.

There are many other examples out there, but those are the things that are bothering me today. Hey if you want perhaps we should link directly to stupid comments on this board.


So my question is this, are Christans Christians because they're just too stupid to comprehend Allah?

Edit:

Okay here's a prime example

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrobson70
I'm sure I'vementioned that I can't really be arsed to type stuff out properly, or spell check everything, not to mention that doesn't really have anything to do with anything.

This argument is just plain annoying. They can't be bothered to put a proper sentence together, can't be bothered to write properly, but we're the ones who are stupid because we don't understand their garbled garbage? I also enjoy how, whenever they get their butts Torahically kicked, they claim it doesn't have anything to do with anything.

Now I'm not saying this is the only guy who says this. I'm sure we get this identical post 20 times a day. I just came across it first.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 10-12-2010, 08:07 AM
Lisa H's Avatar
Lisa H Lisa H is offline
Proud to be Blonde, Beautiful, and Baptist
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS True Heterosexual™ Real American™ One Year/1000 posts A for Effort True Christian™ Mission to Australia Heaven Bound Ex-Gay Home Schooled True Christian Lady Friend of Jesus Ready for the Rapture Flat Earth 

Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Walking on the Lord's path
Posts: 5,081
Lisa H is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Lisa H is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Lisa H is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Lisa H is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Lisa H is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Lisa H is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Lisa H is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Lisa H is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Lisa H is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Lisa H is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Lisa H is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: Stupid Atheists!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kobobrain View Post
... So my question is this, are Christans Christians because they're just too stupid to comprehend Allah? ...
Stupid question. Allah is worshiped by Muslims. So who is stupid?
__________________
Genesis 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth
Proverbs 19:25 Smite a scorner, and the simple will beware: and reprove one that hath understanding, and he will understand knowledge.
Ezekiel 16:14 And thy renown went forth among the heathen for thy beauty: for it was perfect through my comeliness, which I had put upon thee, saith the Lord GOD.
Proverbs 6:25 Lust not after her beauty in thine heart; neither let her take thee with her eyelids.
Genesis 24:16 And the damsel was very fair to look upon, a virgin, neither had any man known her: and she went down to the well, and filled her pitcher, and came up.
Song of Solomon 1:15 Behold, thou art fair, my love; behold, thou art fair; thou hast doves' eyes.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 10-22-2010, 01:48 AM
James R Miller James R Miller is offline
Unsaved trash
 

Full of it 

Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 58
James R Miller is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: Stupid Atheists!

The reason most people have an NIV Bible is because they're more "standard". If you go into a store and ask for a Bible, chances are you're not going to get a KJV version.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 10-22-2010, 01:57 AM
Levi Jones's Avatar
Levi Jones Levi Jones is offline
Associate Pastor of Theology
God's Secret Weapon
Faint Not If You Are Rebuked By Him.
 

True Christian™ 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Christian Love Real American™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture Ex-liberal True Christian Caucasian The Lord’s Witness Wound The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Gunfest '06 Tithing Manager Saved 1 Year Pastor of GOD One Year/1000 posts Senior Pastor Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award Flat Earth TC Bravery Gunfest '09 Tell her once Persecuted Mission to Las Vegas True Republican Super Soaker Baptism Award Porn Resistant The Hatchet Child Rearing Award Punched the most queers 2010 Witch Hunt Award Pro-Life Outreach preacher Early riser Teabag Patriot Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Public Awareness Medal Prayer Warrior 2012 Witch Hunt Award Hatchet Child Rearing Award Long service medal, 3rd class True Scientist™ True Christian Hotrodder Touched by Jesus Kirk Cameron Fan Club 

Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: With my nose stuck in the Bible.
Posts: 13,451
Levi Jones will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Levi Jones will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Levi Jones will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Levi Jones will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Levi Jones will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Levi Jones will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Levi Jones will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Levi Jones will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Levi Jones will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Levi Jones will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Levi Jones will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Stupid Atheists!

Quote:
Originally Posted by James R Miller View Post
The reason most people have an NIV Bible is because they're more "standard". If you go into a store and ask for a Bible, chances are you're not going to get a KJV version.
You can't even prove the Trinity with the NIV. It's a truly horrible translation. It doesn't even claim to be accurate. It merely claims to be conversational.
__________________
Christians are superior because we possess an understanding that unbelievers lack. It is through the Power of Jesus only the converted mind is able to understand what is going on in the world; what the Communists are really up to; what Satan's intentions are. Most unbelievers do not even believe in Satan and cannot understand his tactics.

Contact me for private counseling. levijoneslbc@gmail.com



Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 10-22-2010, 01:59 AM
James R Miller James R Miller is offline
Unsaved trash
 

Full of it 

Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 58
James R Miller is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: Stupid Atheists!

Also Lisa, in the same way that Christians don't worship Allah, atheists don't worship god. Pastor Levi, I completely agree, but atheists have no prior knowledge of the Bible.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 10-22-2010, 02:13 AM
Jo Freddie's Avatar
Jo Freddie Jo Freddie is offline
Unsaved trash
Hateful God mocking pirate
 

Hellbound Heathen Cancer on Society Full of it Caution - Poster is Crazy Nutjob Meatball Worshiper How dumb can you get? Pot Head 

Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: The Land of the Beer Volcano and Stripper Factory.
Posts: 6,378
Jo Freddie is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jo Freddie is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jo Freddie is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jo Freddie is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jo Freddie is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jo Freddie is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jo Freddie is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jo Freddie is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jo Freddie is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jo Freddie is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jo Freddie is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: Stupid Atheists!

Quote:
Originally Posted by James R Miller View Post
Also Lisa, in the same way that Christians don't worship Allah, atheists don't worship god. Pastor Levi, I completely agree, but atheists have no prior knowledge of the Bible.
Pardon?

The god of the KJV-CFT = The god of the Koran

All the Abrahamic religions (Judaism, Christianity and Islam) worship the same god, they just can't agree on what he said and how you should do it.

Atheists don't worship god. The end
Christians worship the same god that Muslims refer to as Allah.
__________________
Posted via Pasta

True Pastafarian™

May my Sauce be with you!
Read the TRUE Gospel The Gospel of the Flying Spaghetti Monster (ISBN 978-0-00-723160-7)
Get one and get with The Flying Spaghetti Monster
The Loose Canon - HTML version
Loose Canon Fan Page
North American? Speak English? Thank a Pirate.
I have been to The Volcano!

Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
atheists: vain godless scum, liberal derangment, retards: get on the short bus

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Find Additional Forums Here

The information presented here is Biblically accurate. Opinions concerning the technical difficulties, fitness requirements, safety, and ratings of self-crucifixion, flagellation, stoning, destroying enemies of GOD utterly, without mercy, and other activities inherent in Christianity are subjective and may differ from yours or others' opinions; therefore be warned that you must exercise your own judgment as to the difficulty and your ability to safely protect yourself from the inherent risks and dangers. Do not use the information provided on this site unless you are a True Christian ™ who understands and accepts the risks of participating in these activities. Landover Baptist Church makes reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information on this website, errors or omissions sometimes occur, therefore the information contained on here is provided "as is" and without warranties of any kind either expressed or implied. Viewing, reading, or any other use of the information contained within this web site is purely the voluntary will of the viewer or user. You, 'the viewer' or 'user' shall not hold the publisher, owner, authors or other contributors of The Jesus Experience responsible for any incidents related directly or indirectly to the Experience. Landover Baptist Church, et. al., assumes no liability or responsibility for your actions.


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:19 AM.


Powered by Jesus - vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Landover Baptist Forums © 1999, 2009 all rights reserved