X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Foot washing sacrament?

Hi friends, I have been going to a new church in San Jose. I like it very much. The people there are very nice. They have some things they do that I had not been familiar with before. One thing they do is foot washing. This is what it says on their Web site:

The sacrament of footwashing enables one to have a part with the Lord Jesus. It also serves as a constant reminder that one should have love, holiness, humility, forgiveness, and service. Every person who has received water baptism must have his/her feet washed in the name of Jesus Christ. Mutual footwashing may be practiced whenever is appropriate.

This is such a nice ritual! But the only thing is last time when we were engaged in mutual foot washing I got to wash the feet of a beautiful 16 year old girl and I caught myself having impure thoughts about her.

Tomorrow is church again and I must confess I feel a powerful yearning in my loins to wash her feet again. Is there some way I can fulfill my obligation to God to wash people's feet without getting myself into trouble again?

I always have these teenaged girls getting me into trouble.

Re: Foot washing sacrament?

Every year at Easter Service, I pick a lucky individual from the congregation to come up to my Pulpit and wash my feet. They then are privileged to have lunch with me in my private Pastoral study.

Who knows? You might get lucky, young man.
    Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
      Every year at Easter Service, I pick a lucky individual from the congregation to come up to my Pulpit and wash my feet. They then are privileged to have lunch with me in my private Pastoral study.

If only it was me who was chosen. Oh well, there's always next year.
      Thinking of Abortion?
      That fetus will be in Hell, because they never had a chance to repent their sinful ways (Psalms 51:5) (1 Kings 8:46)
      Think of the children. Stop being a slut.

Comment

Originally posted by Young Peter View Post
        Hi friends, I have been going to a new church in San Jose. I like it very much. The people there are very nice. They have some things they do that I had not been familiar with before. One thing they do is foot washing. This is what it says on their Web site:

This is such a nice ritual! But the only thing is last time when we were engaged in mutual foot washing I got to wash the feet of a beautiful 16 year old girl and I caught myself having impure thoughts about her.

Tomorrow is church again and I must confess I feel a powerful yearning in my loins to wash her feet again. Is there some way I can fulfill my obligation to God to wash people's feet without getting myself into trouble again?

I always have these teenaged girls getting me into trouble.
        . Have you considered using a CB6000, or some tie wraps to control you lust?
        "Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven." (Matthew 5:16)

"But I say unto you, That whosoever shall put away his wife, saving for the cause of fornication, causeth her to commit adultery: and whosoever shall marry her that is divorced committeth adultery." (Matthew 5:32)

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post

Dear Pastor, How I wished I were a True Christian and live in Freehold to be at the Easter Service.
          Baptist Bethany (Not a Cherry Picker)
          Deuteronomy 4:2 Ye shall not add unto the word which I command you, neither shall ye diminish ought from it, that ye may keep the commandments of the LORD your God which I command you.
          ***There are 613 commandments given in the Old Testament***

Comment

Originally posted by Young Peter View Post
            Is there some way I can fulfill my obligation to God to wash people's feet without getting myself into trouble again?
            Come over to my place, I'll let you wash my wife's callused gunboats...if that doesn't cure you of your fixation, nothing will.

Comment

Working...
            X