X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tyrannosaurus Rex: The Giant Kangaroo

Originally posted by María Gálvez-Villalobos View Post
    Also, one more problem I can to see is whit the teeths of the Kangasaurio Rex - are differents of the normal Austrian kangaroo ¿yes?

They are for eat the meats but the normal kangarú today is a vegetablevore, ¿yes?

How is explain this difference?
    Are you a woman or otherwise little slow? Of course the plants where also bigger and the kangaroos had to have tools to chew them.
    Romans 1:18 - For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;

Comment

Originally posted by MisterM View Post
      Are you a woman or otherwise little slow? Of course the plants where also bigger and the kangaroos had to have tools to chew them.
      Excuse me? Why are you insult me? I'm no slow, ?'m a young woman and I'm very intelligent enought for get a university career behind me in the Universidad de Alicante thank you. My english aren't very good but I'm learn better at the moment. Your own english is no so perfect I think but I wouldn't insulting you for this.

Please show better manners thank you.

And kangaroos don't used tools from what nobody knows, not now or in the past, if they use tools they wouldn't be kangaroos now, aren't they?

And True Disciple answer already my question. Or don't you saw that?

YIC, Mari.
      Ex JW and quiet, shy, timid girl who wants to be a True Cristian Lady.
      My favorite verse from the Bible is:
      - A true WITNESSE deliuereth soules: but a deceitfull WITNESSE speaketh lyes.

Comment

Originally posted by María Gálvez-Villalobos View Post
        Excuse me? Why are you insult me? I'm no slow, ?'m a young woman
        I am very sorry if I insulted You. I was having holy fury burning (it also could have been chili I ate last night) inside me because of the Moomins discussion and I didn't notice that You are a woman.

What I did was done in haste and was very unchristian and I apologize.
        Romans 1:18 - For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;

Comment

Originally posted by MisterM View Post
          I am very sorry if I insulted You. I was having holy fury burning (it also could have been chili I ate last night) inside me because of the Moomins discussion and I didn't notice that You are a woman.

What I did was done in haste and was very unchristian and I apologize.
          Now, let's stay on topic here. This thread is about my research on pre-flood kangaroos, not the moomins or dumb female posters.

You should think before you post, my unsaved friend. Jesus is watching every step you take.
          How "My Little Pony" Turns Men Gay Through Subliminal Mind Control
          The Tyrannosaurus Rex: A Creationist Perspective
          How Newton's Laws PROVE God's Existence
          God HATES Carbon Dating

2nd Timothy 6:20-21 O Timothy, keep that which is committed to thy trust, avoiding profane and vain babblings, and oppositions of science falsely so called: Which some professing have erred concerning the faith. Grace be with thee. Amen.

Comment

Thank you for correcting me. Anyway, Your study seems to be the final stone to knock evolutionists down. And those evil devil worshipers should be stoned!

Comment

Nice work! - The pre-flood science is a new topic for me and I am very interested.

Do you think that we will find some of those pre-humans, like we found the kangaroo? And was the kangaroo also found in australia, like the newer created smaller ones?
              It would be interesting to know, if god changed the design because they didn't taste good.
              But the reason, why they don't exist anymore is easy... who want's a giant kangaroo on a wooden ship? - That might be the reason, why all dinosaur died. A bigger ship would have solved the problem.

But how did it happen, that people today are smaller? - Was also the man recreated? - Human 2.0???

Comment

Originally posted by In God We Thrust View Post
                Do you think that we will find some of those pre-humans, like we found the kangaroo?
                Bones of pre-flood humans have, in fact, been discovered. Here are some pictures:

And was the kangaroo also found in australia, like the newer created smaller ones?
                Yes, bones of the Kangarosaurus Rex have been found in Australia among other places. See: Scientists unearth Australian T-Rex

It would be interesting to know, if god changed the design because they didn't taste good.
                That is not the case. The point of this whole article was that God, in fact, didn't really change the design. Everything just shrunk due to different conditions and circumstances after the flood.

But the reason, why they don't exist anymore is easy... who want's a giant kangaroo on a wooden ship? - That might be the reason, why all dinosaur died.
                As I already mentioned in the opening post this research proves that the dinosaurs didn't become extinct. They only became smaller due to lower oxygen levels, ultraviolet radiation, etc.

A bigger ship would have solved the problem.
                The scriptures tell us that all land animals were placed on Noah's ark, including the dinosaurs. Remember, it must have been one heck of a man building that ship.
                Genesis 6:4 There were giants in the earth in those days;

Genesis 7:8-9 Of clean beasts, and of beasts that are not clean, and of fowls, and of every thing that creepeth upon the earth, There went in two and two unto Noah into the ark, the male and the female, as God had commanded Noah.
                But how did it happen, that people today are smaller? - Was also the man recreated? - Human 2.0???
                That's simply retarded. Now stop reading science-fiction and open your Holy Bible, young lady.
                God HATES Carbon Dating

2nd Timothy 6:20-21 O Timothy, keep that which is committed to thy trust, avoiding profane and vain babblings, and oppositions of science falsely so called: Which some professing have erred concerning the faith. Grace be with thee. Amen.

Comment

David and Goliath

Brother Isaiah,

Do you suppose those are the bones of the Goliath?

1 Samuel 17
                  sigpic

Tweet me Here
                  My GODLY Bio Here

Comment

Originally posted by In God We Thrust View Post

The Holy Bible tells us that there used to be giants on earth. Take a look at THIS.
                    Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Dr, even more astonishing research! This should put an end to all this monkey man talk. However I fear it may not, atheists ignore good hard testable investigation like this. It does not fit their blinkered view of the world.

I admit to feeling rather foolish now though. My earlier laughable speculation that pre flood folk would have travelled around in the pouch of a Kangarosaurus Rex was very,very silly indeed.

Imagine, pre flood people travelling aroung in a great big Kangaroo!

They were clearly far too big to fit in the pouch. I can see that now.

YiC

Foolish Jack
                      Genesis 22:2 And he said, Take now thy son, thine only son Isaac, whom thou lovest, and get thee into the land of Moriah; and offer him there for a burnt offering upon one of the mountains which I will tell thee of.

sigpic

I know God wouldn't let me believe in Him if He didn't exist.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack O'fagan View Post
                        Dr, even more astonishing research! This should put an end to all this monkey man talk. However I fear it may not, atheists ignore good hard testable investigation like this. It does not fit their blinkered view of the world.
                        That is so true, Brother. I wish we could just bind an end to this monkey-worship nonsense once and for all.

I admit to feeling rather foolish now though. My earlier laughable speculation that pre flood folk would have travelled around in the pouch of a Kangarosaurus Rex was very,very silly indeed.

They were clearly far too big to fit in the pouch. I can see that now.
                        I actually think your speculations are very likely indeed. The adult Kangarosaurus was still much larger than most humans at that time.

If you allow me I would very much like to include those speculations in my forthcoming article on the subject in Creation Magazine.
                        God HATES Carbon Dating

Comment

First of all, thank you for the usefull information! - It must have been a great time on earth, when such big animals and humans lived together.
                          When I fly to Australia next time, I will see these hopping small versions of the Kangarosaurus with different eyes.

And by the way, are you the som of Isaiah Jones, Jr.?? - I am a big fan, and so sad he died a few years ago

Comment

Thank you Dr, if such a great mind of Creation Science supports the idea that's reassuring.

Dr, I wonder if you wouldn't mind looking at a theory that I have. Very close to me is the ancient monument known as Stonehenge. The true reason for this structure has always been a bit of a mystery. There have been suggestions of it being a place for pagan sacrifice. Others have suggested it was used as a solar calender. As the Sun rotates around the Earth it appears in a slightly different position each day. They suggest that it could be used to mark the positions of the Fermanental Equinoxes. However these suggestions are based on viewing height of smaller post-flood man.

However it was built around 5000 years ago. So pre-flood. As you have shown the people then would have been huge compared to modern man. It is sited miles from any population on the beautiful Salisbury plain, a lovely place to stop and take in the view. Was the true use much simpler. Is it possible that it was just a seated picnic area?

If you look at the stones in the middle you can still see the fixtures for the table top. I would by grateful for you views.

YiC

Jack
                            Attached Files
                            Genesis 22:2 And he said, Take now thy son, thine only son Isaac, whom thou lovest, and get thee into the land of Moriah; and offer him there for a burnt offering upon one of the mountains which I will tell thee of.

sigpic

I know God wouldn't let me believe in Him if He didn't exist.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack O'fagan View Post
                              There have been suggestions of it being a place for pagan sacrifice. Others have suggested it was used as a solar calender. As the Sun rotates around the Earth it appears in a slightly different position each day. They suggest that it could be used to mark the positions of the Fermanental Equinoxes. However these suggestions are based on viewing height of smaller post-flood man.

However it was built around 5000 years ago. So pre-flood. As you have shown the people then would have been huge compared to modern man. It is sited miles from any population on the beautiful Salisbury plain, a lovely place to stop and take in the view. Was the true use much simpler. Is it possible that it was just a seated picnic area?

If you look at the stones in the middle you can still see the fixtures for the table top. I would by grateful for you views.

YiC

Jack
                              Brother, I find this very interesting to say the least. The fact that it was built 5000 years ago and given the size of the people back then, it rules out the possibility that it was built for sacrificial or astronomical purposes since then it would have been a much larger construct. I find your theory to be much more likely.

It might also have been used as a fireplace, but then again it must have been a really large fireplace in comparison to the size of the people. Also, the table top makes your theory much more likely to be true.

Either way this is definitely evidence that people grew much larger in those days than we presently do. I think you've made a huge discovery there.
                              God HATES Carbon Dating

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Isaiah Jones View Post
                                In the pre-flood world there was a canopy of water in the stratosphere. This is clearly documented in Genesis 1:6-8 which states:
                                "And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters. And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so. And God called the firmament Heaven. And the evening and the morning were the second day."

The water layer above the firmament had several important functions such as warm temperature, higher oxygen content and carbon dioxide in the atmosphere, and the blocking of ultraviolet radiation coming from the sun. This caused all plants and animals to grow much larger than they do today as it states in Genesis 6:4:
                                "There were giants in the earth in those days;"
                                Many secular scientists would probably try to refute this but at the same time they completely ignore the fact that this can be proven by a simple analysis.

First let's take a look at the bone structure of a kangaroo:

These are the bones of a normal Austrian kangaroo, not so much special about that… or is there?
                                Well, let's take a look at the following image:

Looks familiar? These are the bones of the Tyrannosaurus Rex dinosaur. According to secular science these "vicious" creatures roamed the earth "millions of years ago" before they ultimately became extinct following an "unexplained" catastrophic event.

However, if we look at the bone structures of these two separate animals we notice that they're almost completely identical. As you can see, this is a definite PROOF that the Tyrannosaurus Rex did not become extinct. It was actually just a giant kangaroo.

- Dr. Isaiah Jones, Ph.D., Biblical Archaeologist
                                The rex are from lizzard family and kangaroos are clearly not from lizzard family.,.. you sir need to restudy and get a real degree of something that is useful in today's world.

Comment

Working...
                                X