The Landover Baptist Church
Like us or burn

Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Creation Science

Creation Science The origins of life and the earth from a creationist (Biblical) perspective.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 04-08-2011, 08:58 PM
Dr. Isaiah Jones's Avatar
Dr. Isaiah Jones Dr. Isaiah Jones is offline
Christ's Antiquarius
True Christian™ Creation Scientist
True Christian™

True Scientist™ Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture Porn Resistant Ex-Masturbator True Christian™ True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus Christian Love Real American™ Pro-Life Ex-Christ-Killer 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Flat Earth The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Platinum Tither The Lord’s Witness Wound Tell her once Persecuted True Republican Guns, Guts and GLORY! Prayer Warrior Saved 1 Year 

Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Freehold
Posts: 752
Dr. Isaiah Jones is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dr. Isaiah Jones is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dr. Isaiah Jones is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dr. Isaiah Jones is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dr. Isaiah Jones is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dr. Isaiah Jones is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dr. Isaiah Jones is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dr. Isaiah Jones is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dr. Isaiah Jones is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dr. Isaiah Jones is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dr. Isaiah Jones is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Carbon Dating EXPOSED!

Carbon Dating EXPOSED!
Dr. Isaiah Jones, Ph.D., Professor of Paleotheology and Biblical Archaeology



The Holy Bible (Authorized King James Version of 1611) is a historically accurate, factually inerrant record of the history of the world. It is also the sole indisputable source of all true scientific knowledge. How do we know this? The answer is simple. It says so in the Bible!
Proverbs 30:5 Every word of God is pure: he is a shield unto them that put their trust in him.
Proverbs 30:6 Add thou not unto his words, lest he reprove thee, and thou be found a liar.

2 Samuel 22:31 As for God, his way is perfect; the word of the LORD is tried: he is a buckler to all them that trust in him.

2 Timothy 3:16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
As the above passages prove, the Bible was written by God himself and because God wrote the Bible it is infallible. Secular scientists, however, have been planting doubts in the minds of the unsaved public by questioning its infallibility. Their favorite argument is the so-called carbon dating method which, by the means of True Science™, has been proven inaccurate and erroneous.

GOD HATES CARBON DATING!

First of all, Carbon dating is the offspring of secular science, and as we all know, God HATES secular science.
1 Timothy 6:20 O Timothy, keep that which is committed to thy trust, avoiding profane and vain babblings, and oppositions of science falsely so called:
Secular scientists believe that rocks can be dated at "millions and millions of years" based on radiocarbon dating. The truth is, however, that Carbon-14 can not yield dates older than six thousand years before it all breaks down. The Bible supports this as I will show you in the following paragraphs.
Let's begin with the archaeological landmark event of the conquest of Jerusalem by Nebuchadnezzar II, King of Babylon in 588 B.C. If we count backwards the number of years between the fall of Jerusalem and the division of Solomon's kingdom (430 years, Ezekiel 4:4-7) it brings us even further back to the year of 1018 B.C.

King Solomon reigned over Israel for 40 years. From the end of his reign to the construction of the Temple in the fourth year of his reign takes us back another 37 years to 1055 B.C.

If we go from the start of Solomon's Temple in the 480th year (1 Kings 6:1) and back to the Exodus from Egypt (479 years) it brings us to c.a. 1534 B.C.

Now if we go from the Exodus to when the Israelites entered Canaan from Haran exactly 430 years prior (Genesis 12:10, Exodus 12:40, Galatians 3:17) it must have been around 1964 B.C.

Abraham entered Canaan at the age of 75 (Genesis 12:4) and thus he was born approximately in 2039 B.C.

Between the birth of Abraham to Shem's son, Arpachshad's birth, two years after the beginning of the Flood, 290 years passed (Gen 11:11-26). This gives us the conclusion that the Flood started around 2331 B.C. (about 4300 - 4400 years ago).

If we look at the genealogy of Genesis 5:3-32 it gives us c.a. 1656 years between the Flood and Creation. This tells us that God created the world around 3987 B.C. or approximately 4000 years B.C.
So you see folks, carbon dating is a lie invented by secular scientists to deceive the public. Let's not side with the devil and fall into their traps.

Yours sincerely in Christ,
Dr. Isaiah Jones, Ph.D.
__________________
How "My Little Pony" Turns Men Gay Through Subliminal Mind Control
The Tyrannosaurus Rex: A Creationist Perspective
How Newton's Laws PROVE God's Existence
God HATES Carbon Dating

2nd Timothy 6:20-21 O Timothy, keep that which is committed to thy trust, avoiding profane and vain babblings, and oppositions of science falsely so called: Which some professing have erred concerning the faith. Grace be with thee. Amen.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 04-08-2011, 10:15 PM
MisterM's Avatar
MisterM MisterM is offline
True Christian™
True Christian™

Iceland Heaven Bound Honorary Ex-Eskimo True Christian Caucasian True Christian™ Real American™ Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture Friend of Jesus The Lord’s Witness Wound TC Bravery Pro-Life Flat Earth Tell her once Porn Resistant One Year/1000 posts Eats the Most Pork Christian Love True Republican Public Awareness Medal True Christian Provider™ award True Christian Hotrodder 

Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Sinful north, near the Eskimos
Posts: 1,461
MisterM is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.MisterM is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.MisterM is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.MisterM is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.MisterM is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.MisterM is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.MisterM is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.MisterM is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.MisterM is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.MisterM is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.MisterM is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: Carbon Dating EXPOSED!

Problem with carbon dating is simple. It makes assumption that certain conditions have been for long long time. So if the two basic fact behind the theory is wrong, Age of earth and the development of the environment, the dating is pure crap. And as our Doctor has proven with Bible, both assumptions are nonsense. Earth is about 6000 years old and was made in days. That means that levels of carbon-14 can be what ever God wanted.

Those secular scientist are so pathetic. Their argument is that someone has written book saying Carbon dating say this, it proves that carbon dating is true and because carbon dating is true, book is true.

YiC,
Brother Miikkael
__________________
Romans 1:18 - For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 04-08-2011, 11:30 PM
Brother Temperance's Avatar
Brother Temperance Brother Temperance is offline
Senior Usher
True Christian™ missionary to the Unsaved Kingdom
A very nice young man
True Christian™

One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year True Christian™ Real American™ Long service medal, 2nd class Christian Love Saved 5 Years The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking True Heterosexual™ Ex-Christ-Killer Public Awareness Medal Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture Super Soaker Baptism Award True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus TC Bravery Flat Earth Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life Eats the Most Pork Ex-Brit True Republican 

Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: South Yorkshire, hotbed of sin
Posts: 15,590
Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Carbon Dating EXPOSED!

Carbon dating doesn't just contradict God's laws, it also contradicts the laws of science. According to the first law of thermodynamics, energy cannot be created or destroyed. Therefore, if all the carbon-14 in everything is constantly going in half, then half all the carbon-14 from everything must constantly be winding up somewhere else. Have you seen all this carbon-14 piling up everywhere? No. No-one has, and half of all the carbon-14 from everything would be a pretty noticeable site. Therefore, according to 100% true and accurate Christian science, either it's staying put or it never existed in the first place. Either way, it has nothing to do with dating anything or anyone.
__________________
O Lord our God, help us to tear their soldiers to bloody shreds with our shells; help us to cover their smiling fields with the pale forms of their patriot dead; help us to drown the thunder of the guns with the shrieks of their wounded, writhing in pain; help us to lay waste their humble homes with a hurricane of fire; help us to wring the hearts of their unoffending widows with unavailing grief; help us to turn them out roofless with little children to wander unfriended the wastes of their desolated land in rags and hunger and thirst, sports of the sun flames of summer and the icy winds of winter, broken in spirit, worn with travail, imploring Thee for the refuge of the grave and denied it--for our sakes who adore Thee, Lord, blast their hopes, blight their lives, protract their bitter pilgrimage, make heavy their steps, water their way with their tears, stain the white snow with the blood of their wounded feet! We ask it, in the spirit of love, of Him Who is the Source of Love, and Who is the ever-faithful refuge and friend of all that are sore beset and seek His aid with humble and contrite hearts. Amen.


God being truth, justice, goodness, beauty, power, and life, man is falsehood, iniquity, evil, ugliness, impotence, and death. God being master, man is the slave. Incapable of finding justice, truth, and eternal life by his own effort, he can attain them only through a divine revelation... he who desires to worship God must harbor no childish illusions about the matter, but bravely renounce his liberty and humanity.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 04-08-2011, 11:42 PM
Dr. Isaiah Jones's Avatar
Dr. Isaiah Jones Dr. Isaiah Jones is offline
Christ's Antiquarius
True Christian™ Creation Scientist
True Christian™

True Scientist™ Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture Porn Resistant Ex-Masturbator True Christian™ True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus Christian Love Real American™ Pro-Life Ex-Christ-Killer 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Flat Earth The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Platinum Tither The Lord’s Witness Wound Tell her once Persecuted True Republican Guns, Guts and GLORY! Prayer Warrior Saved 1 Year 

Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Freehold
Posts: 752
Dr. Isaiah Jones is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dr. Isaiah Jones is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dr. Isaiah Jones is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dr. Isaiah Jones is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dr. Isaiah Jones is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dr. Isaiah Jones is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dr. Isaiah Jones is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dr. Isaiah Jones is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dr. Isaiah Jones is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dr. Isaiah Jones is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dr. Isaiah Jones is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: Carbon Dating EXPOSED!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Temperance View Post
Carbon dating doesn't just contradict God's laws, it also contradicts the laws of science. According to the first law of thermodynamics, energy cannot be created or destroyed. Therefore, if all the carbon-14 in everything is constantly going in half, then half all the carbon-14 from everything must constantly be winding up somewhere else. Have you seen all this carbon-14 piling up everywhere? No. No-one has, and half of all the carbon-14 from everything would be a pretty noticeable site. Therefore, according to 100% true and accurate Christian science, either it's staying put or it never existed in the first place. Either way, it has nothing to do with dating anything or anyone.
Thank you for your input, Brother. It's incredible how these so-called scientists don't see the error in their ways. If one theory contradicts another, they either ignore it or make up a completely new theory in order to cover up their lies.

Thankfully for us True Scientists™ the Holy Bible does not contain any such contradictions.
__________________
How "My Little Pony" Turns Men Gay Through Subliminal Mind Control
The Tyrannosaurus Rex: A Creationist Perspective
How Newton's Laws PROVE God's Existence
God HATES Carbon Dating

2nd Timothy 6:20-21 O Timothy, keep that which is committed to thy trust, avoiding profane and vain babblings, and oppositions of science falsely so called: Which some professing have erred concerning the faith. Grace be with thee. Amen.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 04-11-2011, 06:43 AM
True Disciple's Avatar
True Disciple True Disciple is offline
True Christian™ Creation Scientist
Landover Baptist University Associate Professor
Smashing atheist science one fact at a time
True Christian™

True Christian™ Real American™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS 1st Year Bible College True Scientist™ Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian 2nd Year Bible College TC Bravery Punched the most queers 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Bronze Tither One Year/1000 posts Jr. Pastor Tell her once Christian Love Persecuted Flat Earth Friend of Jesus Porn Resistant Pro-Life 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Flood Hydrology Lab, Landover University, Freehold, IA
Posts: 2,448
True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Carbon Dating EXPOSED!

Excellent teaching, Brother!

The difference between Biblical Chronology and atheist "Geochronology" is most accurately described thus:

True Christians™ ask the Almighty God, Creator of the Heavens and the Earth, how old the Earth is.
Atheists ask carbon atoms, who cannot think, feel, reason, believe or have consciousness, how old the Earth is.


Who would know it better, you think?
__________________
Sweet Lord Jesus,
I want to pray for those who persecute me, my Lord.
Please, treat their children as you treated those of Egypt, when they upset you! (Psalm 135:8-9)
Dash their little children against the stones for their fathers iniquity! (Psalm 137:8-9)
Hit them on the cheek, and smash out their teeth! (Psalm 3:7)
Make their death and descent into Hell swift and terrible! (Psalm 55:15)
Scatter their broken bodies over the streets of their evil cities, like Benghazi, Amsterdam, Tokyo and Mecca! (Psalm 110:6)
Praised be Your Glorious Name™.

Amen.

Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 04-11-2011, 07:46 AM
Physics! Physics! is offline
Unsaved trash
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 61
Physics! is fearful, unbelieving, a liar, a whoremonger, and abominable. Has a place in the Lake of Fire secured.
Default Re: Carbon Dating EXPOSED!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Temperance View Post
Carbon dating doesn't just contradict God's laws, it also contradicts the laws of science. According to the first law of thermodynamics, energy cannot be created or destroyed. Therefore, if all the carbon-14 in everything is constantly going in half, then half all the carbon-14 from everything must constantly be winding up somewhere else. Have you seen all this carbon-14 piling up everywhere? No. No-one has, and half of all the carbon-14 from everything would be a pretty noticeable site. Therefore, according to 100% true and accurate Christian science, either it's staying put or it never existed in the first place. Either way, it has nothing to do with dating anything or anyone.

The other half of the first law is that they may change form. For example, solid matter can melt into a liquid, which can then evaporate into a gas. As this happens, the matter will take some of the heat energy from it's surroundings.

With carbon-14 dating, the carbon-14 doesn't build up anywhere else. It's an unstable molecule, and constantly breaks down into nitrogen-14. The reason it's used for dating is because before death, an organism has a certain ratio of carbon-12 and carbon-14 molecules present because the organism gets a constant supply of carbon-14 from the surroundings (breathing in the atmosphere or eating plants or other animals that have it in their bodies). After death, the organism can't get any more carbon-14, so the ratio changes, which is why it can be used for dating.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 04-11-2011, 02:20 PM
Dr. Isaiah Jones's Avatar
Dr. Isaiah Jones Dr. Isaiah Jones is offline
Christ's Antiquarius
True Christian™ Creation Scientist
True Christian™

True Scientist™ Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture Porn Resistant Ex-Masturbator True Christian™ True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus Christian Love Real American™ Pro-Life Ex-Christ-Killer 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Flat Earth The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Platinum Tither The Lord’s Witness Wound Tell her once Persecuted True Republican Guns, Guts and GLORY! Prayer Warrior Saved 1 Year 

Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Freehold
Posts: 752
Dr. Isaiah Jones is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dr. Isaiah Jones is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dr. Isaiah Jones is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dr. Isaiah Jones is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dr. Isaiah Jones is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dr. Isaiah Jones is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dr. Isaiah Jones is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dr. Isaiah Jones is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dr. Isaiah Jones is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dr. Isaiah Jones is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dr. Isaiah Jones is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: Carbon Dating EXPOSED!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Physics! View Post
With carbon-14 dating, the carbon-14 doesn't build up anywhere else. It's an unstable molecule, and constantly breaks down into nitrogen-14.
Do you really expect us to believe that? In case you didn't know, one element magically transforming into another also contradicts the laws of science.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wikipedia
A biological transmutation is defined as a nuclear transmutation occurring in a living organism. Such transmutations are strongly believed not to occur according to mainstream physics, chemistry and biology
What is it with you atheists? You contradict your own logic in every sentence.
__________________
How "My Little Pony" Turns Men Gay Through Subliminal Mind Control
The Tyrannosaurus Rex: A Creationist Perspective
How Newton's Laws PROVE God's Existence
God HATES Carbon Dating

2nd Timothy 6:20-21 O Timothy, keep that which is committed to thy trust, avoiding profane and vain babblings, and oppositions of science falsely so called: Which some professing have erred concerning the faith. Grace be with thee. Amen.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 04-11-2011, 02:57 PM
Physics! Physics! is offline
Unsaved trash
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 61
Physics! is fearful, unbelieving, a liar, a whoremonger, and abominable. Has a place in the Lake of Fire secured.
Default Re: Carbon Dating EXPOSED!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Isaiah Jones View Post
Do you really expect us to believe that? In case you didn't know, one element magically transforming into another also contradicts the laws of science.
No magic is involved.

One of the Neutrons in Carbon-14 breaks apart into a Proton, an Electron, and an Electron Antineutrino.


Quote:
What is it with you atheists? You contradict your own logic in every sentence.
The article that quote is from was talking about nuclear fusion and nuclear fission, neither of which is involved in the breakdown on Carbon-14.

Also, Wikipedia isn't a valid source.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 04-11-2011, 03:11 PM
Dr. Isaiah Jones's Avatar
Dr. Isaiah Jones Dr. Isaiah Jones is offline
Christ's Antiquarius
True Christian™ Creation Scientist
True Christian™

True Scientist™ Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture Porn Resistant Ex-Masturbator True Christian™ True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus Christian Love Real American™ Pro-Life Ex-Christ-Killer 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Flat Earth The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Platinum Tither The Lord’s Witness Wound Tell her once Persecuted True Republican Guns, Guts and GLORY! Prayer Warrior Saved 1 Year 

Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Freehold
Posts: 752
Dr. Isaiah Jones is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dr. Isaiah Jones is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dr. Isaiah Jones is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dr. Isaiah Jones is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dr. Isaiah Jones is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dr. Isaiah Jones is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dr. Isaiah Jones is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dr. Isaiah Jones is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dr. Isaiah Jones is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dr. Isaiah Jones is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dr. Isaiah Jones is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: Carbon Dating EXPOSED!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Physics! View Post
One of the Neutrons in Carbon-14 breaks apart into a Proton, an Electron, and an Electron Antineutrino.

The article that quote is from was talking about nuclear fusion and nuclear fission, neither of which is involved in the breakdown on Carbon-14.
You talked about carbon (C ) turning into nitrogen (N). These are two different elements and according to your so-called science a transmutation can not happen biologically, i.e. without nuclear fusion or fission.

Quote:
Also, Wikipedia isn't a valid source.
Of course not.
__________________
How "My Little Pony" Turns Men Gay Through Subliminal Mind Control
The Tyrannosaurus Rex: A Creationist Perspective
How Newton's Laws PROVE God's Existence
God HATES Carbon Dating

2nd Timothy 6:20-21 O Timothy, keep that which is committed to thy trust, avoiding profane and vain babblings, and oppositions of science falsely so called: Which some professing have erred concerning the faith. Grace be with thee. Amen.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 04-11-2011, 03:25 PM
Physics! Physics! is offline
Unsaved trash
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 61
Physics! is fearful, unbelieving, a liar, a whoremonger, and abominable. Has a place in the Lake of Fire secured.
Default Re: Carbon Dating EXPOSED!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Isaiah Jones View Post
You talked about carbon (Ca) turning into nitrogen (N). These are two different elements and according to your so-called science a transmutation can not happen biologically, i.e. without nuclear fusion or fission.
Ca is Calcium, C is Carbon.

Nuclear fusion and fission deal with the strong force, which is the force that holds protons and neutrons close to each other in a nucleus of an atom.

Radioactive decay, in the case of Carbon-14, deals with the weak force, which is the force that holds neutrons together. Turn one neutron into a proton in Carbon-14 and you get Nitrogen-14. It's entirely possible since this process does not take either intense heat or pressure.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 04-11-2011, 03:30 PM
Dr. Isaiah Jones's Avatar
Dr. Isaiah Jones Dr. Isaiah Jones is offline
Christ's Antiquarius
True Christian™ Creation Scientist
True Christian™

True Scientist™ Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture Porn Resistant Ex-Masturbator True Christian™ True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus Christian Love Real American™ Pro-Life Ex-Christ-Killer 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Flat Earth The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Platinum Tither The Lord’s Witness Wound Tell her once Persecuted True Republican Guns, Guts and GLORY! Prayer Warrior Saved 1 Year 

Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Freehold
Posts: 752
Dr. Isaiah Jones is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dr. Isaiah Jones is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dr. Isaiah Jones is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dr. Isaiah Jones is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dr. Isaiah Jones is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dr. Isaiah Jones is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dr. Isaiah Jones is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dr. Isaiah Jones is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dr. Isaiah Jones is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dr. Isaiah Jones is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dr. Isaiah Jones is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: Carbon Dating EXPOSED!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Physics! View Post
Ca is Calcium, C is Carbon.
Sorry, that was a typo on my behalf.

Quote:
Nuclear fusion and fission deal with the strong force, which is the force that holds protons and neutrons close to each other in a nucleus of an atom.

Radioactive decay, in the case of Carbon-14, deals with the weak force, which is the force that holds neutrons together. Turn one neutron into a proton in Carbon-14 and you get Nitrogen-14. It's entirely possible since this process does not take either intense heat or pressure.
Would you mind supporting this with scripture, please?
__________________
How "My Little Pony" Turns Men Gay Through Subliminal Mind Control
The Tyrannosaurus Rex: A Creationist Perspective
How Newton's Laws PROVE God's Existence
God HATES Carbon Dating

2nd Timothy 6:20-21 O Timothy, keep that which is committed to thy trust, avoiding profane and vain babblings, and oppositions of science falsely so called: Which some professing have erred concerning the faith. Grace be with thee. Amen.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 04-11-2011, 03:56 PM
Ezekiel Bathfire's Avatar
Ezekiel Bathfire Ezekiel Bathfire is offline
Pastor for Diversity and Tolerance
Christ's Rottweiler
 

One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College True Christian™ The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Christian Love Real American™ Tithing Manager Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS True Scientist™ Pastor of GOD Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Senior Pastor Teabag Patriot TC Bravery Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant The Hatchet Child Rearing Award Ex-Brit Eats the Most Pork True Republican Ex-eurotrash Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Kirk Cameron Fan Club Nuts for JESUS! Prayer Warrior Touched by Jesus 

Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Toiling selflessly towards Salvation
Posts: 17,919
Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Carbon Dating EXPOSED!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Physics! View Post
No magic is involved.
We cannot discount miracles.

The article that quote is from was talking about nuclear fusion and nuclear fission, neither of which is involved in the breakdown on Carbon-14.

Also, Wikipedia isn't a valid source. [/QUOTE]Look son, you seem to think that the word of some secular scientist can trump God's Word. Yet God, Patient and Merciful, allows scientists to see the error of their ways, and will continue to do so until they accept Jesus.

Radioactive decay is unreliable Scientists themselves say that it is not useful as a measuring tool. It's like trying to measure a foot with a piece of elastic.
__________________


Amen Bathfire E
We are the pure and chosen few,
And all the rest are damned.
There’s room enough in hell for you—
We don’t want heaven crammed.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 04-11-2011, 05:45 PM
Physics! Physics! is offline
Unsaved trash
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 61
Physics! is fearful, unbelieving, a liar, a whoremonger, and abominable. Has a place in the Lake of Fire secured.
Default Re: Carbon Dating EXPOSED!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Isaiah Jones View Post
Sorry, that was a typo on my behalf.
Ok.
Quote:
Would you mind supporting this with scripture, please?
Scripture doesn't contain all of the knowledge in order to make a car work, yet we still have cars. Perhaps God wants us to figure out some of the things for ourselves?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezekiel Bathfire View Post
We cannot discount miracles.
In science we have to, since science doesn't have a way to measure or detect God. By discounting them, it forces us to have to figure out a naturalistic way something happened, which is why we have things like electricity today.

Quote:
Look son, you seem to think that the word of some secular scientist can trump God's Word.
I see them as having authority in two separate areas.

Quote:
Yet God, Patient and Merciful, allows scientists to see the error of their ways, and will continue to do so until they accept Jesus.
Many scientists also worship God.

Quote:
Radioactive decay is unreliable Scientists themselves say that it is not useful as a measuring tool. It's like trying to measure a foot with a piece of elastic.
I'm not sure why you linked that article. It even says right in it that there's problems with the data, mainly, that the research team claiming that decay rates can be influenced didn't actually take the data themselves.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 04-14-2011, 09:27 AM
Aristotle's Avatar
Aristotle Aristotle is offline
On the straight and narrow path to Heaven.
True Christian™

True Christian™ Real American™ Christian Love Gold Tither Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture Heaven Bound True Christian Caucasian Tell her once One Year/1000 posts 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 469
Aristotle is a True Christian™Aristotle is a True Christian™Aristotle is a True Christian™Aristotle is a True Christian™Aristotle is a True Christian™Aristotle is a True Christian™Aristotle is a True Christian™Aristotle is a True Christian™Aristotle is a True Christian™Aristotle is a True Christian™Aristotle is a True Christian™
Default Re: Carbon Dating EXPOSED!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Physics! View Post
The other half of the first law is that they may change form. For example, solid matter can melt into a liquid, which can then evaporate into a gas. As this happens, the matter will take some of the heat energy from it's surroundings.

With carbon-14 dating, the carbon-14 doesn't build up anywhere else. It's an unstable molecule, and constantly breaks down into nitrogen-14. The reason it's used for dating is because before death, an organism has a certain ratio of carbon-12 and carbon-14 molecules present because the organism gets a constant supply of carbon-14 from the surroundings (breathing in the atmosphere or eating plants or other animals that have it in their bodies). After death, the organism can't get any more carbon-14, so the ratio changes, which is why it can be used for dating.
It is easy to expose this nonsense. According to the liberal professors who teach this nonsense, the half-life of carbon 14 is 5000 years or so but the age of the universe is 14 BILLION years. The means that there should only be (1/2)^3000000 fraction of the original carbon 14 left. Unless you assume the Universe started with all carbon 14, it should all be gone by now.

Such nonsense is so easily refuted. The BIBLE (KJV) specifically tells us how old the earth is. All these liberals have to do is read it.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 04-15-2011, 01:48 PM
Physics! Physics! is offline
Unsaved trash
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 61
Physics! is fearful, unbelieving, a liar, a whoremonger, and abominable. Has a place in the Lake of Fire secured.
Default Re: Carbon Dating EXPOSED!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aristotle View Post
It is easy to expose this nonsense. According to the liberal professors who teach this nonsense, the half-life of carbon 14 is 5000 years or so but the age of the universe is 14 BILLION years. The means that there should only be (1/2)^3000000 fraction of the original carbon 14 left. Unless you assume the Universe started with all carbon 14, it should all be gone by now.

Such nonsense is so easily refuted. The BIBLE (KJV) specifically tells us how old the earth is. All these liberals have to do is read it.
Your argument is based on the fallacious premise that no new Carbon-14 can be created. In fact, this happens all of the time in our atmosphere. The age of the universe does not conflict with the half-life of C-14.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 04-15-2011, 02:35 PM
Aristotle's Avatar
Aristotle Aristotle is offline
On the straight and narrow path to Heaven.
True Christian™

True Christian™ Real American™ Christian Love Gold Tither Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture Heaven Bound True Christian Caucasian Tell her once One Year/1000 posts 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 469
Aristotle is a True Christian™Aristotle is a True Christian™Aristotle is a True Christian™Aristotle is a True Christian™Aristotle is a True Christian™Aristotle is a True Christian™Aristotle is a True Christian™Aristotle is a True Christian™Aristotle is a True Christian™Aristotle is a True Christian™Aristotle is a True Christian™
Default Re: Carbon Dating EXPOSED!

Created? Out of nothing in the atmosphere? Carbon is stuff like coal. It doesn't exist as free carbon in the atmosphere. Besides, why should carbon 14 be created right up to the moment the plant dies but stop being created after that? Admit that the whole concept is some liberal claptrap.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 04-15-2011, 04:34 PM
Dr. Isaiah Jones's Avatar
Dr. Isaiah Jones Dr. Isaiah Jones is offline
Christ's Antiquarius
True Christian™ Creation Scientist
True Christian™

True Scientist™ Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture Porn Resistant Ex-Masturbator True Christian™ True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus Christian Love Real American™ Pro-Life Ex-Christ-Killer 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Flat Earth The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Platinum Tither The Lord’s Witness Wound Tell her once Persecuted True Republican Guns, Guts and GLORY! Prayer Warrior Saved 1 Year 

Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Freehold
Posts: 752
Dr. Isaiah Jones is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dr. Isaiah Jones is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dr. Isaiah Jones is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dr. Isaiah Jones is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dr. Isaiah Jones is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dr. Isaiah Jones is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dr. Isaiah Jones is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dr. Isaiah Jones is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dr. Isaiah Jones is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dr. Isaiah Jones is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dr. Isaiah Jones is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: Carbon Dating EXPOSED!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Physics! View Post
Your argument is based on the fallacious premise that no new Carbon-14 can be created. In fact, this happens all of the time in our atmosphere. The age of the universe does not conflict with the half-life of C-14.
I think you're confusing Carbon-14 with Carbon dioxide. There is no evidence for Carbon-14 being present in the atmosphere. Moreover, if any Carbon-14 exists at all it must have been created by God 6000 years ago and therefore it can't possibly be dated beyond the First Day of Creation.
Genesis 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.
The errors of your so-called science are overwhelming. If you'd only read the Bible and see its infallible truth you would understand how creationism is the most logical approach to these things. Why do you hate Jesus so much?
__________________
How "My Little Pony" Turns Men Gay Through Subliminal Mind Control
The Tyrannosaurus Rex: A Creationist Perspective
How Newton's Laws PROVE God's Existence
God HATES Carbon Dating

2nd Timothy 6:20-21 O Timothy, keep that which is committed to thy trust, avoiding profane and vain babblings, and oppositions of science falsely so called: Which some professing have erred concerning the faith. Grace be with thee. Amen.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 04-16-2011, 01:06 AM
Physics! Physics! is offline
Unsaved trash
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 61
Physics! is fearful, unbelieving, a liar, a whoremonger, and abominable. Has a place in the Lake of Fire secured.
Default Re: Carbon Dating EXPOSED!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aristotle View Post
Created?
Yes, though "formed from other components" would be more accurate.

Quote:
Out of nothing in the atmosphere?
I never said the phrase "out of nothing". Carbon-14 forms when Nitrogen-14 is struck by a neutron, which then ejects a proton.

Quote:
Carbon is stuff like coal. It doesn't exist as free carbon in the atmosphere.
Nitrogen does exist as a gas in the atmosphere...in fact over 75% of the air we breath is Nitrogen. As Nitrogen-14 is what forms Carbon-14 when struck by a neutron...

You can see where I'm going with this.

Quote:
Besides, why should carbon 14 be created right up to the moment the plant dies but stop being created after that?
Carbon-14 is created in the atmosphere; not in plants or animals. As long as respiration is occurring, the organism is taking in Carbon-14 from the atmosphere, so that the concentration of the particles will be the same inside the organism as it is in the atmosphere. When the organism dies however, respiration stops and Carbon-14 no longer has a way to enter the organism. At the point the levels begin to drop relative to the atmosphere.

It's very easy to understand.

Quote:
Admit that the whole concept is some liberal claptrap.
I'd be lying if I did that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Isaiah Jones View Post
I think you're confusing Carbon-14 with Carbon dioxide.
I am not.

Quote:
There is no evidence for Carbon-14 being present in the atmosphere.
It can be detected by the constant stream of electrons being given off as Carbon-14 undergoes Beta decay.

Quote:
Moreover, if any Carbon-14 exists at all it must have been created by God 6000 years ago and therefore it can't possibly be dated beyond the First Day of Creation.
Genesis 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.


That's not how science works.
Quote:
The errors of your so-called science are overwhelming.
Actually, if you took the time to learn about science, you'd see that most of the "errors" you are referring to don't exist at all.

Quote:
If you'd only read the Bible and see its infallible truth you would understand how creationism is the most logical approach to these things.
Creationism isn't scientific in the least though, as it involves having your unshakable conclusion already set and then trying to find just the evidence that supports it.

Real science looks at the evidence, then tries to find the conclusion. Creationism does it backwards.

Quote:
Why do you hate Jesus so much?
I don't hate Jesus. Please don't project onto me.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 04-19-2011, 12:45 AM
iBenneh iBenneh is offline
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

How dumb can you get? How dumb can you get? Retard Posting Rides the Short Bus 

Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 17
iBenneh is fearful, unbelieving, a liar, a whoremonger, and abominable. Has a place in the Lake of Fire secured.
Default Re: Carbon Dating EXPOSED!

I love the way you idiot Christians THINK you know science, when you truly, truly don't. Carbon dating does not work on the assumption of ANYTHING, science does proof, not assumptions. And believe me, Carbon dating does work. I would ask somebody to explain it to me, because I KNOW that you don't know, but you'd just trot off to a wikipedia page and find a pre-written one. You Christians hold false hope in your fake God, and you think that means you don't have to prove or validate anything you say, because God and the Bible can do it for you. Come back when you learn pre-school science and talk to me you idiots.

poster sent to quarantine:
http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showt...413#post735413

bab
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 04-22-2011, 09:24 PM
wait_what's Avatar
wait_what wait_what is offline
Forum Member
Forum Member

Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS True Christian Caucasian 

Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Look Behind You
Posts: 595
wait_what is a True Christian™wait_what is a True Christian™wait_what is a True Christian™wait_what is a True Christian™wait_what is a True Christian™wait_what is a True Christian™wait_what is a True Christian™wait_what is a True Christian™wait_what is a True Christian™wait_what is a True Christian™wait_what is a True Christian™
Default Re: Carbon Dating EXPOSED!

Quote:
Originally Posted by iBenneh View Post
I love the way you idiot Christians THINK you know science, when you truly, truly don't. Carbon dating does not work on the assumption of ANYTHING, science does proof, not assumptions. And believe me, Carbon dating does work. I would ask somebody to explain it to me, because I KNOW that you don't know, but you'd just trot off to a wikipedia page and find a pre-written one. You Christians hold false hope in your fake God, and you think that means you don't have to prove or validate anything you say, because God and the Bible can do it for you. Come back when you learn pre-school science and talk to me you idiots.

poster sent to quarantine:
http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showt...413#post735413

bab
Or you just leave, and don't come back. The good people of LBC have been here far longer than you have had a heartbeat. Nobody asked you to come with your weak theories and false ideas of men. Keep them to yourself little one.
__________________
The best way to turn a dishwasher into a snowblower. . . . .
Give her a shovel.
Proverbs 5:19 A husband's commandment! And wives must comply.
19Let her be as the loving hind and pleasant roe; let her breasts satisfy thee at all times; and be thou ravished always with her love.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
creation science

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Find Additional Forums Here

The information presented here is Biblically accurate. Opinions concerning the technical difficulties, fitness requirements, safety, and ratings of self-crucifixion, flagellation, stoning, destroying enemies of GOD utterly, without mercy, and other activities inherent in Christianity are subjective and may differ from yours or others' opinions; therefore be warned that you must exercise your own judgment as to the difficulty and your ability to safely protect yourself from the inherent risks and dangers. Do not use the information provided on this site unless you are a True Christian ™ who understands and accepts the risks of participating in these activities. Landover Baptist Church makes reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information on this website, errors or omissions sometimes occur, therefore the information contained on here is provided "as is" and without warranties of any kind either expressed or implied. Viewing, reading, or any other use of the information contained within this web site is purely the voluntary will of the viewer or user. You, 'the viewer' or 'user' shall not hold the publisher, owner, authors or other contributors of The Jesus Experience responsible for any incidents related directly or indirectly to the Experience. Landover Baptist Church, et. al., assumes no liability or responsibility for your actions.


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:36 AM.


Powered by Jesus - vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Landover Baptist Forums © 1999, 2009 all rights reserved