X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: New Metal Band "Greenday" Threatens Our Youth!

Originally posted by Noodleheaded Idiot View Post

so for the final time its Green Day two words
    For someone with such casual disregard for apostrophe rules, you sure are uptight about the Green Days spelling of their band name.
    May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

Originally posted by lauren g View Post
      An educator who happens to be VERY ill educated.

This is from wikipedia: Green Day is an American punk rock band formed in 1987.
      You're calling someone ignorant and then citing Wikipedia as a source?

The band is called GreendAY. What more is there to say?
      The Christian Right: The Only Right Way to Be a Christian!

Comment

Originally posted by Lycia The Repentant View Post
        "And be not drunk with wine, wherein is excess; but be filled with the Spirit; Speaking to yourselves in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord; Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ;" Ephesians 5:18-20

"Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things." Philippians 4:8

"Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;" 2 Corinthians 10:5

Check and mate, GreendayGreen Day fan.
        Where exactly it talks about Music other than in the first one?
        And, it just says to make songs and sing IN YOUR HEARTS.
        And it never mentions the fack that you will burn in Hell if you hear other types of music.

PS. Bible +1 Hobbit = Lord of the rings.

Comment

Originally posted by GodBlessBillieJoe View Post
          And it never mentions the fack that you will burn in Hell if you hear other types of music.

It says to sing to the Lord, not an audience of heathens. Therefore, The Green Day is evil and corrupting all that hear their Satanic message. May God have mercy on their doomed souls.

"Be not deceived: evil communications corrupt good manners." 1 Corinthians 15:33 - KJV
          In Christ
          Matthew 19:14 "But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven."

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WWJDnow View Post
            You're calling someone ignorant and then citing Wikipedia as a source?

The band is called GreendAY Green Day. What more is there to say?
            Citing Wikipedia is much better that just speaking non-sense. Im sure that we have said it in 100 posts and you keep calling it that. I don't call you Christ Ians. It's Christians. Ok? Green Day. TWO words.

Originally posted by Brother Harold Porter View Post
            It says to sing to the Lord, not an audience of heathens. Therefore, The Green Day is evil and corrupting all that hear their Satanic message. May God have mercy on their doomed souls.
            It just says to sing to the Lord in your hearts. It never forbbidens to sing to people. And not ever mentions what is the rythm, or what instruments can be used. Following that, you could be playing Metal to God and it would be fine.

Comment

Originally posted by GodBlessBillieJoe View Post

Actually, the Ephesians scripture speaks specifically of hymns, psalms and spiritual songs dedicated to THE LORD. No where does it speak of satan inspired lyrics, purposely written to MOCK God as those Green Day fellows write and sing.

That Billie Jean (I bet he's a homer too) is the worst. They are self admitted atheists or agnostic and as such, fall away from the Grace of God.

As you idolize these God Mockers, you too have already boarded the hell train!

It IS that simple.

YIC

Phebe Carlyle.

There's Jesus here,
              Just see what He offers me....
              Down here my sins forgiven,
              Up there a home in heaven
              Praise God, That's the way for me!!

Comment

Originally posted by Phebe Carlyle View Post
                Actually, the Ephesians scripture speaks specifically of hymns, psalms and spiritual songs dedicated to THE LORD. No where does it speak of satan inspired lyrics, purposely written to MOCK God as those Green Day fellows write and sing.
                Nobody is inspired by Satan to write lyrics. At least not Green Day. I don't know where you took that from..

That Billie Jean (I bet he's a homer too) is the worst. They are self admitted atheists or agnostic and as such, fall away from the Grace of God.
                Yea. Billie Jean.. That's got like NOTHING to do with Green Day. That's a song from Michael Jackson (The singer, not the Beer Critic )
                OH, Billie JOE? Well, no. He isn't a Homer.

As you idolize these God Mockers, you too have already boarded the hell train!
                Phebe Carlyle.
                Ah. Bad luck. I suppose i'm going to hell happy. I will have really enjoyed my life. Without commiting sins. Well, just the sin of hearing Green Day. If that's really a sin. And if there's really a hell. Haven't seen it yet. Neither heaven.
                I've been inside a mine and nothing. I've flied on a plane and nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Noodleheaded Idiot View Post
                  im promoting fsm because its the funnies thing ive ever heard of and secondly my pastor is a woman
                  Friend why would you lie to the believers that use this forum? How could your Pastor possibly be a woman? The KJV1611 Bible clearly states what a womans place is within the Church:

1 Corinthians Chapter 14

34 Let your women keepe silence in the Churches, for it is not permitted vnto them to speake; but they are commanded to bee vnder obedience: as also saith the Law.

35 And if they will learne any thing, let them aske their husbands at home: for it is a shame for women to speake in the Church.
                  sigpic
                  Remember this one thing brothers and sisters: KJV Proverbs 26:11 As a dog returneth to his vomit,
                  so a fool returneth to his folly

Comment

5th's are the G cords. Which in music is considered the basis for creation. Since the word of God used to be vibrations in all descriptive views, as opposed to idiots thinking it comes from idiot holymen and lawmakers, I can't say that Rock and Roll is evil, since I do love it so. Especially since the BLVD of Broken Dreams from GreenDay is nice reflection of what I used to be. yeah I'm still alive.
                    Lies are just as good as truth is everyone believes them.

Comment

@Heathen Basher

Brother Heathen Basher you a fine example of True Christian man, you are so patient and understanding when it comes to serving God ministering to the sinners we get on this forum.

You truly live Gods word:

Luke 21:19 In your PATIENCE possesse ye your soules.

2 Peter 1:6 And to knowledge, temperance; and to temperance, PATIENCE; and to PATIENCE, godlinesse;

sigpic
                      Remember this one thing brothers and sisters: KJV Proverbs 26:11 As a dog returneth to his vomit,

Comment

Originally posted by RomanK View Post
                        5th's are the G cords. Which in music is considered the basis for creation. Since the word of God used to be vibrations in all descriptive views, as opposed to idiots thinking it comes from idiot holymen and lawmakers, I can't say that Rock and Roll is evil, since I do love it so. Especially since the BLVD of Broken Dreams from GreenDay is nice reflection of what I used to be. yeah I'm still alive.
                        Be very careful friends RomanK is trying to seduce you into listening to this satanic noise:

Matthew 7:15 Beware of false prophets which come to you in sheepes clothing, but inwardly they are rauening wolues.
                        sigpic

Comment

Matthew 7:15 Beware of false prophets which come to you in sheepes clothing, but inwardly they are raVenous wolVes.

From the good nature and big smiles christians have for the masses I would say they they are the wolves. Being blind to your own place in the world doesn't make you a better person just becasue you can agree with the many, just means your a better slave.
                          Lies are just as good as truth is everyone believes them.

Comment

That Greenday band is nothing but a bunch of mess. Makes my head hurt and the guys in it look really gay with all the hair stuff and make up.
                            God bless America, the Second Amendment and the Constitution. God bless the United States Marine Corps and all who fight for Jesus in third world cess pools. God bless the GOP and all they stand for, Truth, Honesty and the American people. God bless Landover Baptist Church and all True Christians™ the world over. Curses to our Muslim President, his failure is our Salvation.

Comment

Originally posted by Heathen_Basher
                              I see you failed to read my previous posts. Look friend, if you have a learning disability that keeps you from understanding what you read, just say so.

To reiterate (that means say it again, in case you didn't know):
                              If it's just noise, what do you care?

Comment

Originally posted by GodlessBillieJoel View Post
                                If it's just noise, what do you care?
                                My friend we care because everything we do should be for the greater glory and praise of God, saving your soul does matter to me:

KJV1611 Philippians 1:11 Being filled with the fruites of righteousnesse, which are by Iesus Christ vnto the glory and praise of God.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X