X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Rapture Coming October 21, 2009!

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
    I may put you to work as a Church Fundraiser young lady. You have a way with words...
    It would be my privilage to assist in gathering monies for God's work!
    What ever you see fit for me!
    Psalm 1:5 Therefore the wicked will not stand in the judgement, nor sinners in the assembly of the righteous.

Comment

Originally posted by LostGirlNY View Post
      What is our strategy now? We don't get the mark of the beast, that I know. So should I come to Freehold so we 3 could at least be together!
      Sister, you don't think there was some sort of Divine mix-up caused by those satanical "bar codes" do you?

Comment

Originally posted by SUV View Post
        Sister, you don't think there was some sort of Divine mix-up caused by those satanical "bar codes" do you?
        Oh my, there's a thought I did not want to think about!
        Nothing with 'bar' in it can ever be trusted, this I know!
        Psalm 1:5 Therefore the wicked will not stand in the judgement, nor sinners in the assembly of the righteous.

Comment

The point you are all missing, and that everyone here is missing (by His design, by the way) is what is said in Revelations 21:1 "And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea"

Now granted, there still is a lot of seas, but that's not the point here.

Here is what happened on October 21, 2009.

The common "belief" in popular culture is that all of us believers would somehow be swept up into heaven during the rapture in a sea of light. I realize there is text to support that claim, however, here is what actually happened.

Rev. 21:1 "And I saw a new heaven and a new earth" What is being referred to is that on October 21, 2009 God did create a new Earth. Not sure about the heaven part, but I'm sure it did too.

As far as the rapture goes, all of the believers were truly raptured on 10.21.09. But no one noticed. We were all raptured INTO the NEW EARTH.

I'm convinced, however I can't prove the claim, that the old Earth still exists somewhere in the cosmos, currently being destroyed by Satan and pure evil. But the GOOD NEWS is that you and I made it to the new Earth. We are here now, believe it.

Go back and look at the news reports for 10/20, then 10/21, then post 10/21. I live in Southern California, north of Los Angeles and when I turned on NBC news every morning prior to 10/21 it was nothing but gang deaths, murders, theft, general evil. Satan had domain over the old World. In Rev. it also talks specifically about the dates.

God ruled for 1000 years, post Jesus. He was born in 33BC. Roughly 1000 years after that is when the dark ages came into play. Thats when the Bible says that Satan had dominion. And for the next 1000 years he did. Death, wars, famine, pestilence, and a whole lot of general ugliness was over the earth from 1000AD to roughly 2000AD. Basically what is in all of the history books.

In about the end of March, 1973 God put in place the host for Christ's return. It was during the war, and this person was almost not born at all, born 4 lbs 2 oz with a broken left arm and collar bone. He was attacked with illness, both physical and mental. The worst started in June of 1997, and almost as bad started in November 2008 and CONTINUED through October 21, 2009. After that he got a job after being unemployed for 8 months and got his meds straight after being "Bipolar" and having a serious hypomanic episode that nearly left him homeless and driving his family away. Good news, things have been so much better for him since 10/21. And for the rest of us too, if you take the time to look around and OPEN your EYES.

Rev. also says very clearly that its not Christ returning, as again the "popular" belief goes. What do you think would really happen if a giant Christ came down and put one foot on a mountain and the other in the ocean. CHAOS. Even believers would be scared out of their minds.

In David's visions (dreams), he sees a Ram being beaten up by a goat and having its horns broken. Again, think back to March 1973. Zodiac symbols are rampant throughout the bible. The ram is a metaphor for a PERSON sent as a host for Christ. Consequently someone born in the end of March 1973 would be a RAM.

So it all came to pass. Revelations, every word. Rev. also says that He will send someone LIKE the Son of man, not the Son of man himself.

Go back and look at David's visions in chapter 8 & 11. It's pretty clear.

Thank GOD we all made it. Let me be the first to welcome all of you to the NEW EARTH.

I don't know if you noticed, because you aren't supposed to, but the weather post 10/21 all OVER the US has been incredible. There was a hurricane that just magically "dissipated". It was supposed to annihilate the Gulf cost, but nope. From 10/21 to about last week there was barley a cloud in the sky over the entire US. Check weather.com.

Now as far as the Antichrist goes, draw your own conclusions, but Rev. also says that he will be worshiped above God himself by the masses. And that his hair is like wool. Think of how popular the current president was during his rise to power. It also says that the Antichrist will be BOASTFUL. Well, again, draw your own conclusions.

So as far as the actual rapture? Well, it happened, while most of us were sleeping. I was awake. I saw it happen. Sounds crazy I know, but I did.

I'm supposed to be telling you this now.

And in Rev. God says that the dead will rise from their graves and be redeemed. Again, if that actually happened verbatim, even believers would have FREAKED out! What actually happened is that God took the bodies of the billions of evil people and brought them here to the new world, but put ANGELS in their bodies. Thus fulfilling the prophecy. Again, the angels know it but can't say because it would blow it for everyone.

Another misconception is that all non-belivers would go to hell during the rapture. Not true. The truly evil people were "left behind" in the old world, but those on the fence, with good hearts, got a second chance. They are here with us now. And it's our job to make sure that they all find HIM.

I mean, think about it logically, if the contemporary thinking of the rapture actually happened there would be 'missing' people, the masses would be thrown into utter chaos, and even the believers would have been scared to hell. I know the current beliefs say that we wouldn't have been here, but again, God is about subtleties. Your thoughts are God talking to you. He does things on the down low so people can CHOOSE Him. He doesn't do anything that is overwhelming, or hasn't in over 2000 years, because he sent is only Son to die on the cross for us. For us not to be saved, but to CHOOSE to be saved. That's the key. Suability draws people to conclusions and equally to God.

So why does the new Earth still have 6 Billion + people and not a lot less? Again, back to the mass confusion. Angels are now among us. A lot of them. The Earth may have changed, but our mission is still the same, Love GOD & Love PEOPLE.

The truly inspiring peace, or piece of this whole thing is that the Bible is now a history book all the way through. God wins. Our future is UNWRITTEN. Welcome.

I know most of you will think I'm crazy, but that's the fun part. Pray about my message, mediate on these words, read Revelations all the way through. Read Daniel all the way through. Read Luke all the way through. The picture will become clear.

Blessings to you all in HIS AWESOME LOVE!

Donald
          I'm not a pastor, I'm just a regular 36 year old believer that always knew Jesus was my savior but didn't ever go to church or take it seriously. Boy do I now.

PS I did find this site interesting. Notice that after 200 plus negative posts, they all stopped just after midnight on 10/21/09.

The blog is from a self proclaimed "godless liberal". The blog was posted on 10/18/09. And think about this, this blog site is dedicated to debunking all things Christian and Godlike. If that were still true, wouldn't they have deleted this from their site? Hmm....

Comment

"But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only," Matthew 24:36. That is all I have to say. Unless you are God then you do not know the day of the rapture...

Comment

Originally posted by Rev. M. Rodimer View Post
              I wonder how many times they have set the date? Daisy Mae must have the same sort of feelings each time she thinks Zekie Boy is going to do something about their engagement, always just around the corner but never going to happen.
              Posted via Pasta

True Pastafarian™

May my Sauce be with you!
              Read the TRUE Gospel The Gospel of the Flying Spaghetti Monster (ISBN 978-0-00-723160-7)
              Get one and get with The Flying Spaghetti Monster
              The Loose Canon - HTML version
              Loose Canon Fan Page
              North American? Speak English? Thank a Pirate.
              I have been to The Volcano!

Comment

Working...
              X