This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Welcome to HALLOWEEN = HELLOWEEN

The Halloween Forum is back up and running for 2011.

Watch the #1 Televangelist Gospel Hour in the World! "Turn or Burn: Accept Christ or Go to Hell with Rev. Jim Osborne." Check your local cable listings.

Comment

I always like to listen to some soothing music to help prepare me for the evils of Helloween, it can be hard to deal with in these dark times, I find this band in particular to be very comforting...true praise worthy music...[Link To Gay Metal Music Deleted]

Comment

Originally posted by LambOfGod999 View Post
        I always like to listen to some soothing music to help prepare me for the evils of Helloween, it can be hard to deal with in these dark times, I find this band in particular to be very comforting...true praise worthy music...[Link To Gay Metal Music Deleted]
        Never mind such foolishness. Kindly introduce yourself here. Tell us how Jesus saved your corrupt soul, the church you attend and your most precious Scripture that gives you daily inspiration.

In Christ
        Matthew 19:14 "But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven."

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LambOfGod999 View Post
          "gay metal music"?

Isn't that a bit redundant?

Bible boring? Nonsense!
          Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!
          You can't be a Christian if you don't know God's Word!

Comment

HALLOWEEN IS THE DEVILS DAY AND IT MUST BE STOPPED!

I've heard news of a devilish music event happening in my town next week (the band probably wanted to play on Halloween night to praise their lord Satan) but thank God that he denied these people of their sick worship. I was wondering if there is anything I can possibly do to put this event to a stop. A band by the name of Oxxen is playing, and they are one of the most Satanic groups around right now. Their live shows include animal and human sacrifice, blood ritual, blasphemy, and open Satan worship. These people must be stopped at once. While I've already contacted my local police department, there is still more that can be done. I need YOUR help.

Praise the Lord

Kill all Muslims

Comment

Originally posted by christiansean View Post

I've heard news of a devilish music event happening in my town next week (the band probably wanted to play on Halloween night to praise their lord Satan) but thank God that he denied these people of their sick worship. I was wondering if there is anything I can possibly do to put this event to a stop. A band by the name of Oxxen is playing,
              I can see why you'd be distressed!

I suggest you stay home, reading your Bible and praying to the Lord, with the lights out and shades drawn. We don't want you to be gang-raped by these cross-dressing sodomites!
              Bible boring? Nonsense!
              Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!

Comment

Originally posted by christiansean View Post

I've heard news of a devilish music event happening in my town next week (the band probably wanted to play on Halloween night to praise their lord Satan) but thank God that he denied these people of their sick worship. I was wondering if there is anything I can possibly do to put this event to a stop. A band by the name of Oxxen is playing, and they are one of the most Satanic groups around right now. Their live shows include animal and human sacrifice, blood ritual, blasphemy, and open Satan worship. These people must be stopped at once. While I've already contacted my local police department, there is still more that can be done. I need YOUR help.

Praise the Lord

Kill all Muslims
                Welcome to our friendly forums. Kindly introduce yourself on our Introduction forum. Tell us who you are, what church you go to, the Bible verse that melts your heart the most, etc.

You will find all kinds of helpful information for new posters such as yourself, HERE.

If you have a question, please make use of the "search" function first. Most likely it is being discussed somewhere on this Godly forum. Kindly don’t waste the good pastors’ time. They are very busy trying to save many souls from their direct path straight to HELL.
                Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

All hail lucifer! THE SUN GROWS EVER DARKER!

Comment

Originally posted by The Dorkness View Post
                    All hail lucifer! THE SUN GROWS EVER DARKER!
                    Bible boring? Nonsense!

Comment

Originally posted by Rev. M. Rodimer View Post
                      Why is it that in October all the idiots come out?
                      I was dragged along to listen to some "music" a little while back (my friends are all morons who aren't allowed to drive so I'm the only one with a car and it finished late and they didn't want to get murdered or something I don't know I stopped listening years ago) and because I don't follow idol sherherds I was unaware that the night was hallowe'en Rev'd M, I was so revolted!
                      Zechariah 11:17 Woe to the idol shepherd that leaveth the flock! the sword shall be upon his arm, and upon his right eye: his arm shall be clean dried up, and his right eye shall be utterly darkened.
                      KJV

The ensemble called themselves "Machine Head" and they had decided to perform that evening in fancy dress. Their costumes were imitating deceased Australians and I was horrified to see that one of them (a guitarist) was dressed as a woman but evidently not including lingerie since when he strutted on a fold-back wedge the security goons became very cross. He jumped up onto a higher speaker stack where they couldn't reach him and cavorted like a demented ape but to get a worm's eye view of that you'd have to be in the "mosh pit" what more evidence could be needed that this "festival" does not glorify God.

Satan was manipulating that transvestite just as he manipulates everyone who has not accepted Jesus as their personal saviour. One whom He has purchased could never celebrate hallowe'en nor contemplate the horror of mosh.

Colossians 2:21 Touch not; taste not; handle not;
                      KJV

I couldn't wait to get home.

Comment

Halloween is not Satan's birthday, it started as Samhain, it's just a Pagan tradition to celebrate the harvest and the chancing of the seasons.

Comment

Originally posted by Copper_Watermelon View Post
                          Halloween is not Satan's birthday, it started as Samhain, it's just a Pagan tradition to celebrate the harvest and the chancing of the seasons.
                          ALL pagan traditions are satanic. Satan is the paganist's celebrity and their every thought, every gesture glorifies his genesis. Samhain is certainly intended to celebrate that ignoble event, although obviously it does not include an actual physical birth.

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Al E Pistle View Post
                            Because they are made by Apple, a satanic reference to the forbidden fruit.

OK, actually it is because they teach children to stick things in orifices they shouldn't stick things in. Ipods are a gateway sex toy to homerism.
                            You "True Christians" think about sex more than anyone else! The headphone goes into your ear - not any other orifice simply because you would not be able to hear anything.

Lev.18:22
                            Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.

Comment

Originally posted by Pink Triangle View Post
                              ...The headphone goes into your ear - not any other orifice simply because you would not be able to hear anything.
                              You're speaking from experience, no doubt?

Comment

Originally posted by Copper_Watermelon View Post
                                Please show us the historical documentation for this assertion.

Note: Silverbunny Ravenfluff's "Teen Witch" is not historical documentation.
                                Bible boring? Nonsense!

Comment

Working...
                                X