X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Oral Sex is it wrong?

A dilemma for sure.

Any spilling of seed not expressly for the creation of a male Soldier for Christ® is blasphemy.
    Sex out of wedlock is a blasphemy.
    Interracial sex is blasphemy (gross too).

But at least the messican was not gay, so it is a step in the right direction.
    The disgusting oral sex was not with a proper white girl.
    You will never have to pay 50 shekels.

So to me it is a messican standoff (pun intended). I suggest contacting Rev. Jim Osborne, he always has good insight into matter such as this.

I assume the girl worked for you. I hope she did the act on her weekly break and not on the clock.
    Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
    Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
    Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
    Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
    Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
    Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

=James Hutchins;501682]A dilemma for sure.

Any spilling of seed not expressly for the creation of a male Soldier for Christ® is blasphemy.
      That's the yucky part she um swallowed the seed

Sex out of wedlock is a blasphemy.
      Interracial sex is blasphemy (gross too).
      I know Brother I know.

But at least the messican was not gay, so it is a step in the right direction.
      The disgusting oral sex was not with a proper white girl.
      You will never have to pay 50 shekels.
      My idiot son took her to a taco stand for lunch, and used my money. I deducted the $10.00 from her fathers last pay check. She did not work for me her Dad did.

So to me it is a messican standoff (pun intended). I suggest contacting Rev. Jim Osborne, he always has good insight into matter such as this.
      I believe Brother Enoch and I have found a way to fix two problems. My idiot son and his half Eskimo daughter will be married SOON. The idiot son will have a wife and a proper place for his seed and Brother Enoch will be rid of daughter, who is getting up in years, she is 14 .Its a win win.

Comment

Nothing makes me happier than a story with a blessed ending. Congratulations on the impending grandfatherhood.
        I hope you have many grandsons for Christs' Army.
        Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
        Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
        Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
        Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
        Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
        Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

I'm wiping a tear from my eye, this event turned out so well!!!! I'd be grateful to be invited to the wedding, I have to make a run into canada with some firearms for the canadian army (all 5 of them).

Comment

Originally posted by James Dewitt View Post
            Brothers I have a problem with my 16 year old boy again.

When we lived in New York I found the lad with a stack of Hustler poronagrapies magazines, he was in the act of handrosex (masturbation). I beat the kids back side but good. I broke my hand doing so. With the help of Brother Hutchins and his deep fried polish sausage tip, I stopped his bad habit. I packed up my family last winter and moved to Freehold so we could get away from the Sin Den called New York.

Yesterday after returning from the men's club I could not find my son anywhere. I noticed that the door of the gardeners shed was ajar. I went across the back yard to have a look see. And then I find a messican girl giving my son oral sex. Both of the completely naked she had her face buried in his lap. I ran the slut messican girl off, and yes I will be talking to her father, Pedro about his future employment as my gardener.

But here is my problem, my son said that it was not that bad because he was not letting his seed hit the ground, she seems to like it in her mouth (that's nasty) and she did not spit it out. I sent the boy off to his room. And then I went to the Bible for guidance.
            Yes, that is pretty gross.
            In this place; space defies reason, time has no meaning and reality is out to get you.

Comment

I believe Brother Enoch and I have found a way to fix two problems. My idiot son and his half Eskimo daughter will be married SOON. The idiot son will have a wife and a proper place for his seed and Brother Enoch will be rid of daughter, who is getting up in years, she is 14 .Its a win win.
              Brother James, I appreciate your kind request that I travel to Alaska to perform the ceremony! I'm not entirely sure why you didn't ask a Landover pastor . . . though I imagine their honoraria are rather steep, what with the dozens of weddings they're called upon to perform each month!
              Bible boring? Nonsense!
              Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!
              You can't be a Christian if you don't know God's Word!

Comment

Brother Enoch, I sent my idiot son off this morning, don't forget to pick him up. If you leave him at the Buss stop/ liquor store he will sniff out a slut.

Comment

Oral sex is quite pleasurable for both a man and a woman. In fact, I feel like giving my boyfriend a blowjob right now. Ah, and his seed wouldn't be spilled as I put it in jars and send it off for fertility analysis to labs.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacqueline Risotta View Post
                    Oral sex is quite pleasurable for both a man and a woman. In fact, I feel like giving my boyfriend a blowjob right now. Ah, and his seed wouldn't be spilled as I put it in jars and send it off for fertility analysis to labs.
                    Just like in real life, no one here believes you. It's time to go to mama little boy.

People God hates: Proverbs 6:16-19 "These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him: A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief, A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren."
                    5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
                    To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
                    James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

Brother Enoch, I sent my idiot son off this morning, don't forget to pick him up. If you leave him at the Buss stop/ liquor store he will sniff out a slut.
                      On my way to pick him up now. You sent the weaponry too, yes?

Comment

No, its with this guy (if you're a woman)

No, its with this guy (if you're a woman)
                        Attached Files

Comment

Re: No, its with this guy (if you're a woman)

Oral sex is WRONG in many ways but the worst way ever has the most disgusting euphemisms. This is another way that the homosexual lifestyle is ruining the way people communicate. Take this phrase for example: Tossing my salad- If you're like me you will never say it again. That's so gross I don't even eat salads, anymore.
                          May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Enoch View Post
                            On my way to pick him up now. You sent the weaponry too, yes?
                            Sorry I did not respond last night. I had a very bad headache all day. It finally went away when I applied duct tape to my wife's mouth. The weaponry will be there late today or first thing Monday morning. I sent them up with the log cabin, the driver will turn them over to you. I did not think it was a good idea to send them with my idiot son on a commercial air line. I hope all went well picking him up. Can we set the date ? Mid May or early June?
                            YIC James

Comment

Sorry I did not respond last night. I had a very bad headache all day. It finally went away when I applied duct tape to my wife's mouth. The weaponry will be there late today or first thing Monday morning. I sent them up with the log cabin, the driver will turn them over to you. I did not think it was a good idea to send them with my idiot son on a commercial air line. I hope all went well picking him up. Can we set the date ? Mid May or early June?
                              YIC James
                              Yep. He's settling in nicely. He's at work clearing the plot he'll be farming now. Took a while to teach him to use the chainsaw, I just assumed he knew how and left him to it. When I went back after an hour he had only felled three trees. He didn't realize you have to turn the thing on. It's going much better now that I've explained the pull cord to him.

As for the wedding date I'm good with late May sometime, depending on Rev Rodimer's schedule, of course.

Comment

Good Brother Enoch I do hope the semi arrived to day with the cabin and the weapons. I am sorry that my idiot son did not know how to run a chain saw, not a lot of need for them in New York City , he will pick it up eventually. I have looked at my calendar and May 29 seems like a good date. Do you think it will be alright if I invite all our Brothers and sisters from our church? If so what are the accommodations like?

Comment

Working...
                                X