X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: PORTAL 2: Promoting ANAL SEX and stealing credit cards!!!

The makers of this game are none belivers,they will go too hell for this.They are stealing are children from us,what happoned to an all white amarica?Terriorost make all the games now,niggers,jews,and queers,the end is near. WHITE POWER!!!

Comment

@CrankyOldMan

I received an infraction for my previous post. I would like to contest it. I don't believe that I was going "Yappity yap yap yappity" at all. I made a valid point of defending our perfect Lord. I was merely trying to make known the evils of the catholic faith and how they have perverted the image of Jesus to have brown hair. CLEARLY Jesus had blonde hair as it is the purest hair color, just like the blue eyes. Next they are going to try and make Jesus black or something. I just want everyone to see the horrors of the misinformation about Christ so that they may be saved.

On the contrary, I may be as bold as to suggest that YOU earned an infraction by punishing me for trying to spread the good word of our faith. I'm honestly dissatisfied.

As an aside, the only other race with blonde hair and blue eyes are the Super Saiyans, of which Jesus is the strongest.

Comment

By closely examining Portal we also find that Valve is telling us that Jesus was black and that heaven is full of companion cubes.

In the RATMAN (Rearrange version of Tamnra, which means SATAN in an elvish derivative of klingon) den in chamber 17 of the first game, The drawings depict cubes with wings. They are trying to say that their creations inhabit heaven. Also, if you take one letter from each of the phrases on the walls and rearrange them it spells out the words:God is dead, Jesus is black.

And Valve thought that they could trick us with their horrible Satan worshipping brainwash demon.

Nice try guys, but you can't fool a Baptist.

Not only that, but GLaDOS...

If you remove the LAS, from GLaDOS, you get. GDO (God). Valve is also equating GLaDOS to God. Thus making her a false prophet.

Evil bastards will burn in hell for this creation.

Comment

Originally posted by E-Shade View Post
          By closely examining Portal we also find that Valve is telling us that Jesus was black and that heaven is full of companion cubes.

In the RATMAN (Rearrange version of Tamnra, which means SATAN in an elvish derivative of klingon) den in chamber 17 of the first game, The drawings depict cubes with wings. They are trying to say that their creations inhabit heaven. Also, if you take one letter from each of the phrases on the walls and rearrange them it spells out the words:God is dead, Jesus is black.

And Valve thought that they could trick us with their horrible Satan worshipping brainwash demon.

Nice try guys, but you can't fool a Baptist.

Not only that, but GLaDOS...

If you remove the LAS, from GLaDOS, you get. GDO (God). Valve is also equating GLaDOS to God. Thus making her a false prophet.

Evil bastards will burn in hell for this creation.
          Are you on some kind of medication, friend?
          If not, then you certainly should be.
          God Bless.

Sister Talitha

Markswoman, Circumcisionist, Platinum Tither.

HE took the damsel by the hand, and said unto her, Talitha Cumi; which is,
          being interpreted, Damsel, I say unto thee, arise!...Mark 5:41

Comment

I'm not on any medication and all, nor do I need to be.

I don't believe that I caught it before you guys did. Clearly this evil must not go unpunished.

I mean, chalk it up to the list of horrible things this game does. Anal sex, terrorism, satanism, spreading filth and lies about heaven. Then it includes all of these hidden phrases. What next!?!?!

Lord on high, forbid the release of a Portal 3. They will probably try to say that god was a nigger or something.

All laud and praise,
            -ES

Comment

So, after reading your "fair and Impartial" report on the game portal 2, I have only one reply.

You need to pull your own head out of the gutter. Seriously, I never would have thought of having sex with myself, through two open portal ( thanks for that image By the way.....EWWWWW!). Seriously do you see perversion everywhere you look?

And another thing, The word "Christian" means to be "Christ like". I know that Jesus would never want us to kill anyone, Even if they don't agree with what we believe. "if they reject the word of the Lord, brush the dust from your sandals and move on."

Finally, valling something Gay (ie, Colors like blue and orange), makes you sound like a Petulent child, who wants people to pay attention to him, by screaming out curse words. You need to start praying for guidance.

Remember God loves everyone.......even short sited hate mongers.

God bless.

Comment

Originally posted by REKNRUIN View Post
                And another thing, The word "Christian" means to be "Christ like". I know that Jesus would never want us to kill anyone, Even if they don't agree with what we believe. "if they reject the word of the Lord, brush the dust from your sandals and move on."
                I don't know where you bought your theology degree from but I suggest that you ask for a refund.

In case you didn't know, Jesus IS God (John 10:30 "I and my father are one"), and in Leviticus 20:13 God clearly states that "If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them."

Furthermore, Deuteronomy 21:22-23 states: "And if a man have committed a sin worthy of death, and he be to be put to death, and thou hang him on a tree: His body shall not remain all night upon the tree, but thou shalt in any wise bury him that day; (for he that is hanged is accursed of God) that thy land be not defiled, which the LORD thy God giveth thee for an inheritance."

So you see, not only does Jesus want us to kill foul sinners, but He also gives us clear instructions on how to do it.

YIC,
                Dr. Jones
                How "My Little Pony" Turns Men Gay Through Subliminal Mind Control
                The Tyrannosaurus Rex: A Creationist Perspective
                How Newton's Laws PROVE God's Existence
                God HATES Carbon Dating

2nd Timothy 6:20-21 O Timothy, keep that which is committed to thy trust, avoiding profane and vain babblings, and oppositions of science falsely so called: Which some professing have erred concerning the faith. Grace be with thee. Amen.

Comment

Welcome friend. I know how embarrassed you must feel to find you've given a;; yopur savings to the evil owners of the game. So you feel compelled to rant about how great it is, if only to justify your loss. I'll greive with you.

Now, it is obvious to me you've never read the Bible due to the lack of pictures. I have read it and will help you out here.

Psalm 11:5 The LORD trieth the righteous: but the wicked and him that loveth violence his soul hateth.
                  Sounds pretty clear cut, dosen't it?

Psalm 53:5 There were they in great fear, where no fear was: for God hath scattered the bones of him that encampeth against thee: thou hast put them to shame, because God hath despised them.
                  This one even make me quake!

Proverbs 22:14 The mouth of strange women is a deep pit: he that is abhorred of the LORD shall fall therein.
                  Pretty clear what God does to chatty Cathys (a personal favorite of mine, I remind my wife about this from time to time).

There are more but I think you might get the point.
                  Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
                  Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
                  Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
                  Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
                  Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
                  Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

Originally posted by Billy Bob Jenkins View Post
                    Young friend, some of us are passionate about spreading the word to evil doers, such as those who have evil sex. That means there are many, many people that we have to reach. Anal sex is had by most of the population nowadays, so there are references to it everywhere in the media, in commercials, in billboards, subliminal messages really. Sometimes, such as in the case of "Portal #2", the references are more explicit. I mean seriously, what else could "Portal #2" mean?

Portal 2 = Portal the sequel?

Comment

Ok "DR" Jones, ever heard of the pot calling the kettle black?

Let me explain something to you, I can take a single verse from the bible and make it out to mean what I want it to. It is the context you put it into that gives it it's meaning. You need to look at the whole chapter not one verse, because when you do that you are perverting the word of God, and as far as my understanding goes, I think God gets mighty upset when people do that.
                      I am not a baptist, I am a Penticostal. I am saved and also believe that once Someone decides to do something, I can only say I disaprove and after that God gave us free will to do as we will. God hopes we will choose to follow Him and not the path of sin.
                      Unfortunately, people see sin everywhere, even where sin is not. And as for getting anal sex out of the game portal 2..........Who is the sick one. The games designer, or the person who thought Portal 2 meant hole number 2?

Comment

Man shall not lie with man as he lies with woman.
                        Got that one out of the old testament didn't you? So if some on is a sinner, do we kill them on the spot and not give them a chance to change?
                        And what of the 6th commandment, Thou shall not kill? Do we call them, the Ten Suggestions now, or do we get to pick and choose which ones we want to follow at the moment?

Comment

God tells us we have to follow secular law, so we are not allowed to kill on His behalf unless secular law intructs us to (death penalty, moolsimes, war, ect.)

What God meant by the 6th was that we should not kill just because we feel inclined to do so. We must only kill when the Bible tells us to and secular lar provides for it.

It is in the Bible, friend. Just a few page flips away.
                          Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
                          Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
                          Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
                          Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
                          Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
                          Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

Originally posted by REKNRUIN View Post
                            Ok "DR" Jones, ever heard of the pot calling the kettle black?

Let me explain something to you, I can take a single verse from the bible and make it out to mean what I want it to. It is the context you put it into that gives it it's meaning. You need to look at the whole chapter not one verse, because when you do that you are perverting the word of God, and as far as my understanding goes, I think God gets mighty upset when people do that.
                            Ok, here's the entire chapter of Leviticus 20. Could you please put it into its proper context for me?
                            1And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying,
                            2Again, thou shalt say to the children of Israel, Whosoever he be of the children of Israel, or of the strangers that sojourn in Israel, that giveth any of his seed unto Molech; he shall surely be put to death: the people of the land shall stone him with stones.
                            3And I will set my face against that man, and will cut him off from among his people; because he hath given of his seed unto Molech, to defile my sanctuary, and to profane my holy name.
                            4And if the people of the land do any ways hide their eyes from the man, when he giveth of his seed unto Molech, and kill him not:
                            5Then I will set my face against that man, and against his family, and will cut him off, and all that go a whoring after him, to commit whoredom with Molech, from among their people.
                            6And the soul that turneth after such as have familiar spirits, and after wizards, to go a whoring after them, I will even set my face against that soul, and will cut him off from among his people.
                            7Sanctify yourselves therefore, and be ye holy: for I am the LORD your God.
                            8And ye shall keep my statutes, and do them: I am the LORD which sanctify you.
                            9For every one that curseth his father or his mother shall be surely put to death: he hath cursed his father or his mother; his blood shall be upon him.
                            10And the man that committeth adultery with another man's wife, even he that committeth adultery with his neighbour's wife, the adulterer and the adulteress shall surely be put to death.
                            11And the man that lieth with his father's wife hath uncovered his father's nakedness: both of them shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.
                            12And if a man lie with his daughter in law, both of them shall surely be put to death: they have wrought confusion; their blood shall be upon them.
                            13If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.
                            14And if a man take a wife and her mother, it is wickedness: they shall be burnt with fire, both he and they; that there be no wickedness among you.
                            15And if a man lie with a beast, he shall surely be put to death: and ye shall slay the beast.
                            16And if a woman approach unto any beast, and lie down thereto, thou shalt kill the woman, and the beast: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.
                            17And if a man shall take his sister, his father's daughter, or his mother's daughter, and see her nakedness, and she see his nakedness; it is a wicked thing; and they shall be cut off in the sight of their people: he hath uncovered his sister's nakedness; he shall bear his iniquity.
                            18And if a man shall lie with a woman having her sickness, and shall uncover her nakedness; he hath discovered her fountain, and she hath uncovered the fountain of her blood: and both of them shall be cut off from among their people.
                            19And thou shalt not uncover the nakedness of thy mother's sister, nor of thy father's sister: for he uncovereth his near kin: they shall bear their iniquity.
                            20And if a man shall lie with his uncle's wife, he hath uncovered his uncle's nakedness: they shall bear their sin; they shall die childless.
                            21And if a man shall take his brother's wife, it is an unclean thing: he hath uncovered his brother's nakedness; they shall be childless.
                            22Ye shall therefore keep all my statutes, and all my judgments, and do them: that the land, whither I bring you to dwell therein, spue you not out.
                            23And ye shall not walk in the manners of the nation, which I cast out before you: for they committed all these things, and therefore I abhorred them.
                            24But I have said unto you, Ye shall inherit their land, and I will give it unto you to possess it, a land that floweth with milk and honey: I am the LORD your God, which have separated you from other people.
                            25Ye shall therefore put difference between clean beasts and unclean, and between unclean fowls and clean: and ye shall not make your souls abominable by beast, or by fowl, or by any manner of living thing that creepeth on the ground, which I have separated from you as unclean.
                            26And ye shall be holy unto me: for I the LORD am holy, and have severed you from other people, that ye should be mine.
                            27A man also or woman that hath a familiar spirit, or that is a wizard, shall surely be put to death: they shall stone them with stones: their blood shall be upon them.
                            How "My Little Pony" Turns Men Gay Through Subliminal Mind Control
                            The Tyrannosaurus Rex: A Creationist Perspective
                            How Newton's Laws PROVE God's Existence
                            God HATES Carbon Dating

2nd Timothy 6:20-21 O Timothy, keep that which is committed to thy trust, avoiding profane and vain babblings, and oppositions of science falsely so called: Which some professing have erred concerning the faith. Grace be with thee. Amen.

Comment

*Sigh*
                              This is getting much off topic, is it not?

Portal is a video game. I really think you shouldn't obsess over it.

First off, have you even CONSIDERED the fact that the developers (Valve) of Portal MAY have other religions? MAY HAVE created the game with appeal to CERTAIN AGE GROUPS IN MIND?

"Teaching innocent children that there is nothing wrong with lying."

I'm pretty sure that about 95 percent of the people who play Portal 1 and 2 are old enough to make decisions for themselves instead of "learning" to lie from a video game.

Second: The bible does not apply to everything. The bible is not an evil dictator, controlling all that exists. It is not law, it is teachings. Portal 2 (and video games in general) is one of the things the bible does not apply to. At least in most people's minds.

I'm sure Valve appreciates your criticism to the game, its faults, etc, but you really don't need to make it into things it's not.

Thank you.

Post-Note: I think you should be directing your anger to places that really deserve it, such as <PORNOGRAPHIC LINKS REMOVED> These forums are filled with PEDOPHILES and many other horrifying things. Please pay them a visit. Thank you.

Comment

EDIT: I cannot seem to find the edit button, so I will add this to my post:

1st-I can see why you removed those. Trust me, that place has...undesirable content. It's the dark underbelly of the internet.

2nd-I can understand why you would not like things that insult God. But sometimes, content is created without him in mind. As such, you should not go and create a world centered around God. Respect other people's beliefs and reasonings.

Comment

Working...
                                X