X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Meet My Niece Gracie

Originally posted by Brother Drift View Post
    Hello brother
    Yes i think he maybe an angry pirate with a rusty hook?
    Maybe if we got him a ginger wig and some rasins he might cheer up a little?
    i will light a candle after mass in the morning for you brother drift.
    Jesus loves all hair types. not just ginger.

Originally posted by titus 1:9
    Holding fast the faithful word as he hath been taught, that he may be able by sound doctrine both to exhort and to convince the ginger sayers

it would appear that many posters have ....shall we say.....ben at the marmite

Comment

Originally posted by Old Brother Hubbard View Post
      i will light a candle after mass in the morning for you brother drift.
      Jesus loves all hair types. not just ginger.

it would appear that many posters have ....shall we say.....ben at the marmite
      As Landover Baptist Church's assistant Youth Pastor, I think you should read our syllabus for new posters as written by Pastor Billy-Reuben. It really explains all you need to know as far as our beliefs. It also outlines what is expected as far as your behavior on these forums.

Here are your rights as articulated by Dr. Enobarbus.

New members are requested to make an introduction for themselves.

We always encourage everyone to back up all claims with scripture from the Holy Bible.

Chances are the question you want to have answered has been asked before. I would be sure to use the search function before diving head first into people who are tired of hearing the same question over and over.
      Christians are superior because we possess an understanding that unbelievers lack. It is through the Power of Jesus only the converted mind is able to understand what is going on in the world; what the Communists are really up to; what Satan's intentions are. Most unbelievers do not even believe in Satan and cannot understand his tactics.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Levi Jones View Post
        As Landover Baptist Church's assistant Youth Pastor, I think you should read our syllabus for new posters as written by Pastor Billy-Reuben. It really explains all you need to know as far as our beliefs. It also outlines what is expected as far as your behavior on these forums.

Here are your rights as articulated by Dr. Enobarbus.

New members are requested to make an introduction for themselves.

We always encourage everyone to back up all claims with scripture from the Holy Bible.

Chances are the question you want to have answered has been asked before. I would be sure to use the search function before diving head first into people who are tired of hearing the same question over and over.
        that is very kind of you Levi.
        praise the lord for your good nature

Comment

Today Gracie sent me the most sweetest thank you card for helping to find her such a wonderful, loving, True Christian husband.

Gracie has been married now for almost 6 years to the wonderful Ernest Jenkins. She says he has been a wonderful husband, father and provider.

Gracie was kind enough to send me a picture of her handsome groom on a recent vacation to Hawaii. Gracie and Ernest have been blessed with 3 little boys so far.

You're welcome, Gracie. May bless you with several more sons.
          Attached Files
          sigpic

Tweet me Here
          My GODLY Bio Here

Comment

Working...
          X