X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: PROOF God is REAL!

Originally posted by Nitram View Post
    Because they are two completely unrelated different things!
    Then you have no problem explaining why one is okay and the other isn't.
    Please give us an objective argument.

Since with did atheist defile dead dogs? I know loads who would have much the same views as you about necrophiliacs. They are not wrong because the bible says so, but there are wrong because is it a sick thing to even consider doing, and you would have to have something mentally wrong with your mind to do it!
    And sticking your tallywacker in a place where it doesn't belong isn't a "sick thing to even consider doing, and you would have to have something mentally wrong with your mind to do it!"?

No one said they should get special rights. Just be treated the same and not like a retard. And a dyslexic person isn't a retard.
    Yet people with amputated legs take part in the Olympics, there is nothing wrong with that. So a True Christian who is dyslexic isn't allowed to communicate on this forum because they shouldn't type?
    Do those with amputated legs compete in the actual Olympics, or in a watered down version of them?
    It's fine by me if "special people" start their own forum to praise God, they just should not post on this one.

Funnily enough I have much better things to be doing with my life, like saving peoples lives, cos that's what I do since I'm a paramedic, which is far more important than reading the bible to see what god wants me to do.
    Please, read this. Converting people is much more important than saving lives! Or do you want to spend eternity in Hell, getting raped by Satan?

You lot are no Christians at all, I am good friends with a lot of Christians, and they are kind people, helpful, and have all the good qualities Christians have.
    You lot beat your children everyday for no reason, this is WRONG.
    You treat the rest of the world like scum, this is WRONG.
    You think you are the best people in the world, and everyone else deserves to die on the spot. THIS IS WRONG!
    For atheists, this may be wrong, but the Bible tells us to live the way we live. That there are loads of false Christians who don't believe in God's laws anymore, we can't help that.

Please, ask your friends to back up your statements how Christians should live with scripture. They won't succeed, since they've been led astray by the Devil.

It's sad, but what can we do about it?
    John 20:27: Then saith he to Thomas, Reach hither thy finger, and behold my hands; and reach hither thy hand, and thrust it into my side: and be not faithless, but believing.

Comment

Originally posted by Lady Effect View Post
      Of course it amuses you!

You think you are so clever and special and knows better, but, it the light of True Reality you are just a poor atheist, a blind-hearted idiot. So sad.
      :
      By the way I'm not an atheist...
      We were made from the earth, and so to the earth we will return.
      Ashes to ashes. Dust to dust.

Comment

And yet you would welcome "Hellfire any day".

Does not seem very Christian, to me
        Posted via Mobile Device
        1 Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

Revelation 22:15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Comment

Originally posted by Thomas Dalton View Post
          Then you have no problem explaining why one is okay and the other isn't.
          Please give us an objective argument.
          Because with gay people both people consent to it, (unless it's rape and that would also be wrong). Dead people/animals cannot consent because they are dead.

And sticking your tallywacker in a place where it doesn't belong isn't a "sick thing to even consider doing, and you would have to have something mentally wrong with your mind to do it!"?
          First of all I would like to clear up one thing...I don't have a 'tallywacker' being female. But (without referring to the bible or god) who's to say where it belongs?

Do those with amputated legs compete in the actual Olympics, or in a watered down version of them?
          It's fine by me if "special people" start their own forum to praise God, they just should not post on this one.
          Yes they do. Believe or not the Paralympics is the actual Olympics! It's not watered down at all, they compete in real races, against real competitors. And some people with an amputated leg can actually run faster than some other racers with their own legs.

Please, read this. Converting people is much more important than saving lives! Or do you want to spend eternity in Hell, getting raped by Satan?
          I would rather have my life saved by an atheist than to be converted moments before my death just so I stand a chance of going to heaven. The next life is full of uncertainties, so I'd rather stay as long as I can in this one thanks.

For atheists, this may be wrong, but the Bible tells us to live the way we live. That there are loads of false Christians who don't believe in God's laws anymore, we can't help that.

Please, ask your friends to back up your statements how Christians should live with scripture. They won't succeed, since they've been led astray by the Devil.

It's sad, but what can we do about it?
          They do believe in god's laws, but they also have a brain and a sense of logical reasoning, which people like you seriously lack!

I mean for example, the earth is flat, you will not accept proof against this, proof you yourself could prove if you wanted to. The earth is a sphere, it revolves around the sun, the sun does not revolve around us. A five year old could understand this. Because they still have common sense, something you've either lost, or never had.

Comment

Originally posted by Larni69 View Post
            And yet you would welcome "Hellfire any day".

Does not seem very Christian, to me
            Posted via Mobile Device
            I am not a Christian either. Just because I am not a Christian doesn't make me an atheist.

Comment

I am not a Christian either. Just because I am not a Christian doesn't make me an atheist.
              Then what are you, a Catholic?

Please make a thread of your own in the "Introductions" section of the forum, so that we can properly greet you. Tell us about yourself, your church, and how you came to find Jesus.

And if you're here to flame us, better take a look at THIS before making an even bigger ass out of yourself.
              Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Because with gay people both people consent to it, (unless it's rape and that would also be wrong). Dead people/animals cannot consent because they are dead.
                Well, I hope you are a vegetarian then. If you believe animals need to consent to everything that happens to them, I'm sure they would mind less to having a tallywacker in their rectum than getting slaughtered and killed for food.

Also, since plastic cannot consent, you agree that masturbation is wrong?

First of all I would like to clear up one thing...I don't have a 'tallywacker' being female. But (without referring to the bible or god) who's to say where it belongs?
                No one, exactly my point! Since no one can say where it belongs, except God, all atheists must be childraping serial killers. It's only logical.
                Yes they do. Believe or not the Paralympics is the actual Olympics! It's not watered down at all, they compete in real races, against real competitors. And some people with an amputated leg can actually run faster than some other racers with their own legs.
                Do they race against normal people? No they don't.
                As I said, let them create their own "special needs" forum.
                If they're too retarded to use a spellchecker, how can they ever try to understand the mysterious ways of God?

I would rather have my life saved by an atheist than to be converted moments before my death just so I stand a chance of going to heaven. The next life is full of uncertainties, so I'd rather stay as long as I can in this one thanks.
                And yet, we're sure. Since we are sure, we would be horrific human beings if we try to prolong the life of a sinner, but neglect to guide him to heaven, no?

They do believe in god's laws, but they also have a brain and a sense of logical reasoning, which people like you seriously lack!

I mean for example, the earth is flat, you will not accept proof against this, proof you yourself could prove if you wanted to. The earth is a sphere, it revolves around the sun, the sun does not revolve around us. A five year old could understand this. Because they still have common sense, something you've either lost, or never had.
                But if you don't believe in the Bible, how can you believe in God?
                Then you believe in a fairy tale anyone can come up with!
                What kind of proof do they have for the existence of God then, if they spit on the Bible?
                John 20:27: Then saith he to Thomas, Reach hither thy finger, and behold my hands; and reach hither thy hand, and thrust it into my side: and be not faithless, but believing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nitram View Post
                  As there is only one real god (God) if you don't believe in Him you are an atheists.

John 17:3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

Don't you even know that.

I'm saved for Jesus!
                  Posted via Mobile Device
                  1 Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

Revelation 22:15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
                    Then what are you, a Catholic?
                    Catholic is just a form of Christianity, as is other things such as the Church of England ect. So no I'm not Catholic either...

Originally posted by Larni69 View Post
                    As there is only one real god (God) if you don't believe in Him you are an atheists.
                    The definition of an atheist; One who disbelieves or denies the existence of God or gods.

Whether or not the god/gods someone believes in actually exist is irrelevant, the fact that they believe in the existence of god/gods means that they are not an atheist.

Personally I am an agnostic. I neither believe nor disbelieve in god.

Definition of an agnostic; a. One who believes that it is impossible to know whether there is a God.
                    b. One who is skeptical about the existence of God but does not profess true atheism.
                    An agnostic does not deny the existence of God and heaven but holds that one cannot know for certain whether or not they exist.

Therefore I conclude that I am not an atheist.

Comment

Well, I hope you are a vegetarian then. If you believe animals need to consent to everything that happens to them, I'm sure they would mind less to having a tallywacker in their rectum than getting slaughtered and killed for food.
                      Well no because killing animals and eating them is just the natural life cycle. For example lions kill deer to eat, just as we kill chicken and other animals to eat. And what's all this calling it a 'tallywacker' lets be adult and call it by it's proper name, 'a penis'!
                      And I'm sure we'll all agree that there's nothing natural about sticking your penis up another species rectum.

Also, since plastic cannot consent, you agree that masturbation is wrong?
                      Masturbation is not wrong at all, and what does plastic have to do with it?

No one, exactly my point! Since no one can say where it belongs, except God, all atheists must be childraping serial killers. It's only logical.
                      Hang on you've lost me...how does this make all atheists child rapers and serial killers? Well I disagree, it's my own body so I shall use it as I please, whether that's to do absolutely nothing, or to make myself feel good!

Do they race against normal people? No they don't.
                      As I said, let them create their own "special needs" forum.
                      If they're too retarded to use a spellchecker, how can they ever try to understand the mysterious ways of God?
                      Yes they do because they are normal people, so what they have a missing leg, that doesn't change who they are in the slightest! Can you really be bothered to use a spell checker for every word you write? So why should a dyslexic person. And being dyslexic in no way makes you a retard!

And yet, we're sure. Since we are sure, we would be horrific human beings if we try to prolong the life of a sinner, but neglect to guide him to heaven, no?
                      Have you ever been to the next life? Or seen it in your own eyes? Or even a real photograph of it. No? Then how can you be so sure just because the bible says so. Open your mind to the possibilities.

But if you don't believe in the Bible, how can you believe in God?
                      Then you believe in a fairy tale anyone can come up with!
                      What kind of proof do they have for the existence of God then, if they spit on the Bible?
                      Believing in the bible and believing in god are two different things. If I wrote that my name is Sarah, and I told you find out my real name is Kathy. You may believe that my real name is Kathy, however you'll now no longer believe that my name is Sarah. When you find some reason which means it must be true, what is the point in hanging on to what you've read just because you have absolute faith in it?

Comment

After watching the video at the beginning of this, I have to say I am a born again believer. I mean yes it is all written down in black and white so why wouldn't I? However, it was written with no evidence and before scientific advances. Also are you saying that gravity is not real and just a theory if so wouldn't we just be floating all over the place. Others have written books (with evidence) on how the universe was formed and yet you believe a book which was written years ago with no proof. No wait I have not been converted I still listen to sense.
                        Matthew 22:13
                        Then said the king to the servants, Bind him hand and foot, and take him away, and cast him into outer darkness, there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Comment

Originally posted by EternalLife123 View Post
                          After watching the video at the beginning of this, I have to say I am a born again believer. I mean yes it is all written down in black and white so why wouldn't I? However, it was written with no evidence and before scientific advances. Also are you saying that gravity is not real and just a theory if so wouldn't we just be floating all over the place. Others have written books (with evidence) on how the universe was formed and yet you believe a book which was written years ago with no proof. No wait I have not been converted I still listen to sense.
                          Exactly what I think.

Comment

Catholic is just a form of Christianity, as is other things such as the Church of England ect. So no I'm not Catholic either...
                            Roman Catholics aren't Christian.

The definition of an atheist; One who disbelieves or denies the existence of God or gods.

Whether or not the god/gods someone believes in actually exist is irrelevant, the fact that they believe in the existence of god/gods means that they are not an atheist.

Personally I am an agnostic. I neither believe nor disbelieve in god.

Definition of an agnostic; a. One who believes that it is impossible to know whether there is a God.
                            b. One who is skeptical about the existence of God but does not profess true atheism.
                            An agnostic does not deny the existence of God and heaven but holds that one cannot know for certain whether or not they exist.
                            Therefore I conclude that I am not an atheist. [/QUOTE]
                            Agnostics do not exist.

Well no because killing animals and eating them is just the natural life cycle. For example lions kill deer to eat, just as we kill chicken and other animals to eat. And what's all this calling it a 'tallywacker' lets be adult and call it by it's proper name, 'a tallywacker'!
                            And I'm sure we'll all agree that there's nothing natural about sticking your tallywacker up another species rectum.
                            Yes, like there's also nothing natural about sticking your tallywacker up another human's rectum.

Masturbation is not wrong at all, and what does plastic have to do with it?
                            This may come as a shock to you, but I heard that to pleasure themselves, some women have.... plastic things with batteries they stick down there !
                            Plastic is made from dead organic material according to your Satan worshiping Scientists, and dead puppies are made of dead organic material, so using plastic is as wrong as using dead puppies.

Hang on you've lost me...how does this make all atheists child rapers and serial killers? Well I disagree, it's my own body so I shall use it as I please, whether that's to do absolutely nothing, or to make myself feel good!
                            Does raping children and killing them feel good? Obviously, since there are people doing it. Atheists don't believe in an afterlife (how stupid they are!) and so, if they cover up their tracks, it has no downside.
                            Since it feels good and has no downside for intelligent people, all intelligent people must be childraping serialkillers. QED.

Can you really be bothered to use a spell checker for every word you write? So why should a dyslexic person. And being dyslexic in no way makes you a retard!
                            No, since I don't need it. Why would a normal guy use a prosthetic leg?

Have you ever been to the next life? Or seen it in your own eyes? Or even a real photograph of it. No? Then how can you be so sure just because the bible says so. Open your mind to the possibilities.
                            The Bible is the word of God. God would hardly be lying, would he?

Believing in the bible and believing in god are two different things. If I wrote that my name is Sarah, and I told you find out my real name is Kathy. You may believe that my real name is Kathy, however you'll now no longer believe that my name is Sarah. When you find some reason which means it must be true, what is the point in hanging on to what you've read just because you have absolute faith in it?
                            If the Bible stated your name is Sarah, your name would be Sarah.
                            You would probably be deluded by the Devil to think your real name is Kathy.
                            Luckily, the Bible states nothing about your name, so I'm free to believe whatever I want.

Comment

You really are some kind of retard. A Roman Catholic is a Christian;
                              "The Roman Catholic Church, is the world's largest Christian church, with over a billion members"

[QUOTE=Thomas Dalton;847545]
                              Agnostics do not exist. [QUOTE]

I exist. I am an agnostic. Therefore agnostics exist. My mum exists. She is an agnostic. Therefore agnostics exist. Oh and btw your mate doesn't know the definition of a agnostic! He said they are people who believe god does not exist. This is not true. The definition; One who believes that it is impossible TO KNOW whether there is a God. I do not deny the existance of god, only say that it is impossible to truly know whether he exists! There is a bloody difference you retards!

[QUOTE=Thomas Dalton;847545]Yes, like there's also nothing natural about sticking your tallywacker up another human's rectum. [QUOTE]

There WAS nothing natural about it no. But welcome the the 21st century, where times are now completely different. It was not a natural thing a hundred, even fifty years ago. But it certainly is for gays now.

[QUOTE=Thomas Dalton;847545]This may come as a shock to you, but I heard that to pleasure themselves, some women have.... plastic things with batteries they stick down there !
                              Plastic is made from dead organic material according to your Satan worshiping Scientists, and dead puppies are made of dead organic material, so using plastic is as wrong as using dead puppies.[QUOTE]

First of all those things are called 'vibrators' or 'dildos', and women stick it up their vagina.
                              Secondly, you have just taken the word 'retard' to a whole new level!
                              Plastic was never, and will never be alive, so it also cannot be dead. If you make a beef stew for example, was that ever alive? No. The beef belonged to a cow which was alive but the beef was never alive. The veg belonged to plants that were all alive, but the veg was never alive. So therefore it cannot be dead either.

Puppies however have been alive, it could think and act on it's own accord.
                              There is a major difference between plastic and dead puppies you complete retard!

[QUOTE=Thomas Dalton;847545]Does raping children and killing them feel good? Obviously, since there are people doing it. Atheists don't believe in an afterlife (how stupid they are!) and so, if they cover up their tracks, it has no downside.
                              Since it feels good and has no downside for intelligent people, all intelligent people must be childraping serialkillers. QED. [QUOTE]

I disagree. I would never think of raping a child and killing it as feeling good! Nor will most atheists. There are some sick people out there, but not all them are even atheists. Some may well be Christians, and some from other religions. Your religion does not define whether you are a child raping serial killer! And just because you can do something and get away with it, does not mean you will do it.

[QUOTE=Thomas Dalton;847545]No, since I don't need it. Why would a normal guy use a prosthetic leg?[QUOTE]

So you are saying a legless guy has to use a prosthetic leg, even though he may not want to, no more than a guy with both his legs would!

[QUOTE=Thomas Dalton;847545]The Bible is the word of God. God would hardly be lying, would he?[QUOTE]

Got any proof that he's not?

If the Bible stated your name is Sarah, your name would be Sarah.
                              You would probably be deluded by the Devil to think your real name is Kathy.
                              Luckily, the Bible states nothing about your name, so I'm free to believe whatever I want.
                              If the bible stated my name as Sarah and I wanted my name to be Kathy, then my name is Kathy. A name is just something other people call you, it can change as easily as that. If I were to get married, my last name would change to that of the man. Despite what the bible has in it.
                              Times change. Knowledge improves. The bible becomes outdated. Again, welcome to the 21st century, where it is completely unacceptable to beat your children and hit your wife!

Comment

You really are some kind of retard. A Roman Catholic is a Christian;
                                "The Roman Catholic Church, is the world's largest Christian church, with over a billion members"
                                Do Christ condone the rape of young boys? No he doesn't. Catholics aren't Christians. End of discussion.

I exist. I am an agnostic. Therefore agnostics exist. My mum exists. She is an agnostic. Therefore agnostics exist. Oh and btw your mate doesn't know the definition of a agnostic! He said they are people who believe god does not exist. This is not true. The definition; One who believes that it is impossible TO KNOW whether there is a God. I do not deny the existance of god, only say that it is impossible to truly know whether he exists! There is a bloody difference you retards!
                                Originally posted by Gabriel Reproba View Post
                                agnostic — n
                                1. a person who holds that knowledge of a Supreme Being, ultimate cause, etc, is impossible
                                Read the thread. Or join the "special needs" forum. Dyslectic retard.

There WAS nothing natural about it no. But welcome the the 21st century, where times are now completely different. It was not a natural thing a hundred, even fifty years ago. But it certainly is for gays now.
                                So, you agree that if hundreds of atheists started raping puppies, it would become a natural thing, and therefore a good thing?

<pornographic description deleted>
                                Secondly, you have just taken the word 'retard' to a whole new level!
                                Plastic was never, and will never be alive, so it also cannot be dead. If you make a beef stew for example, was that ever alive? No. The beef belonged to a cow which was alive but the beef was never alive. The veg belonged to plants that were all alive, but the veg was never alive. So therefore it cannot be dead either.

Puppies however have been alive, it could think and act on it's own accord.
                                There is a major difference between plastic and dead puppies you complete retard!
                                So... if I chop of the "pleasure stick" of a puppy, that "stick" was never alive, so you could stick it in your cooter without feeling any remorse?

You're a sick lady, friend.

<<Lies about atheists having a moral compass, can't be bothered to respond to them>>

So you are saying a legless guy has to use a prosthetic leg, even though he may not want to, no more than a guy with both his legs would!
                                Look, lady, I humored you long enough. A legless man cannot compete in the Olympics without equipment, like a retard is not allowed to post on this forum without spellchecker. I knew women were thick, but please, think before you post.

The Bible is the word of God. God would hardly be lying, would he?
                                Got any proof that he's not?

If the bible stated my name as Sarah and I wanted my name to be Kathy, then my name is Kathy. A name is just something other people call you, it can change as easily as that. If I were to get married, my last name would change to that of the man. Despite what the bible has in it.
                                Times change. Knowledge improves. The bible becomes outdated. Again, welcome to the 21st century, where it is completely unacceptable to beat your children and hit your wife!
                                My Bible does not contain an expiration date.

Comment

Working...
                                X