X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Cars Americans Should Own

Originally posted by James Hutchins View Post
    Well, you kn ow how kids are. If you are familar with 129, even though the drop-offs are steep, speeds are low (I doubt she was even going 50) there are plenty of trees to arrest the fall. As far as I know, she was fine. I do not coddle my kids. Not good for them.
    Actually Im not familiar with 129, the last few times Ive been through that area , it was on I 75.
    And I totally agree , about coddled children. They turn into brats. I really just meant no serious injuries like broken bones and such.
    All is well.

Comment

Originally posted by SEagle View Post
      Actually Im not familiar with 129, the last few times Ive been through that area , it was on I 75.
      And I totally agree , about coddled children. They turn into brats. I really just meant no serious injuries like broken bones and such.
      All is well.
      Another reason to enforce the stoning laws of the Old Testament.
      The Only Real Climate Change Will be Hell!

Comment

Originally posted by Brother V View Post
        I'm available if you are looking for a good True Christian™ husband. But you have to be able to drive a stick.

YIC
        V
        Brother V

Where I come from, a stick is called manual.

Lisa
        Genesis 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth
        Proverbs 19:25 Smite a scorner, and the simple will beware: and reprove one that hath understanding, and he will understand knowledge.
        Ezekiel 16:14 And thy renown went forth among the heathen for thy beauty: for it was perfect through my comeliness, which I had put upon thee, saith the Lord GOD.
        Proverbs 6:25 Lust not after her beauty in thine heart; neither let her take thee with her eyelids.
        Genesis 24:16 And the damsel was very fair to look upon, a virgin, neither had any man known her: and she went down to the well, and filled her pitcher, and came up.
        Song of Solomon 1:15 Behold, thou art fair, my love; behold, thou art fair; thou hast doves' eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by SEagle View Post
          All is well.
          Now that you mention it, she was hobbling about a bit and her leg does look a little crooked but it has not prevented her from getting her chores done, so no harm. I just thank God that none of my sons were in the vehicle when she crashed.
          I really do not understand why she needs to drive when she should of moved out and gotten married years ago. She will be 19 this December. I hate kids that leech and mooch.
          Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
          Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
          Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
          Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
          Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
          Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

My Car is a Porsche 911 Carrera gt., price if you have to ask you can't afford it.
            I purchased a Maaybach for my bride to be. price see above.
            I am in the market for a 1968 Shelby GT 500.
            I also have a few work trucks, I have never driven them
            Attached Files

Comment

HAHAHAHAHAHA,
              you absolute fools! These cars have APPALLING economies..
              Not to mention the fact that American cars are terrible. Not to put a downer on anyone, or be mean, but.. my Swedish Saab 95 gets 30-40mpg consistently. The size of the fuel tank doesn't make nearly as much difference as economy. It's simple maths..

Comment

Originally posted by Ninboy View Post
                HAHAHAHAHAHA,
                Not to mention the fact that American cars are terrible. Not to put a downer on anyone, or be mean, but.. my Swedish Saab 95 gets 30-40mpg consistently. The size of the fuel tank doesn't make nearly as much difference as economy. It's simple maths..
                All we care about is how far you can go on a tank of fuel. I have consistently done over 400 miles on a tank. Fuel is so cheap and plentiful here, the cost to fill it negligible. God made it so fuel costs in the US of A are a minimal part of daily expense. What is expensive was getting the seats in my Bell Jet Ranger covered in baby lambskin. Close to 40K!! That killed my weekend business trip to Bermuda with my twin nieces, Mandi and Sandi.
                Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
                Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
                Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
                Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
                Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.

Comment

Originally posted by Ninboy View Post
                  HAHAHAHAHAHA,
                  Just how many Rottweilers fit in a Saab?

I'll stick with my F350 thanks.
                  Drama queen

Comment

Nothing wrong with new wheels, but the feeling is Godly to drive something like this through Coontown.
                    Attached Files
                    Jud 1:15 To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are unGodly among them of all their unGodly deeds which they have unGodly committed, and of all their hard [speeches] which unGodly sinners have spoken against him.

Comment

I rarely if ever drive it but I recently bought a nice 2010 Dodge Challenger. It's a very nice car and I like it but it just isn't the same as the three '70s I have. Heck I like the '71 more and it's got that goofy split grill. I tried to buy it with as much power and as few options as possible but it's almost impossible to buy a real musclecar anymore. Mine is a black SRT8 with the 5.7 hemi and a 6 speed. It gets decent mileage as if I pay attention. I have my guy doing some work to it right now to boost the 370hp to around 500hp which is where I like to play.
                      I have gripes about this car. First and foremost is the over optioned interior, good greif it has more buttons and dials than my other 4 Challengers combined. I don't like it.
                      Secondly I could only get the upholstery in black leather. I am having it reskinned in red leather as I type. The red stripe kit it came with is only on the front and I wanted them to run down the sides like my others. That is being fixed now too.
                      Thirdly this car is smaller than I thought. Not as wide and it's harder to abuse than my others. This car is nice for Sunday drives and long road trips. It looks more or less like this one:
                      Attached Files
                      God bless America, the Second Amendment and the Constitution. God bless the United States Marine Corps and all who fight for Jesus in third world cess pools. God bless the GOP and all they stand for, Truth, Honesty and the American people. God bless Landover Baptist Church and all True Christians™ the world over. Curses to our Muslim President, his failure is our Salvation.

Comment

I'm not a fan of the muscle car remakes. If I was going to get a muscle car it would be a classic.

In fact I'm in the market for an early 70's Nova SS. I had a 72 as a teenager, but beat it to death. Right now I'm stuck with the silly Nissan that my company has supplied for me
                        PROOF: Atheists are too stupid to understand the Bible!

Proverbs 13:24(KJV): "He that spareth his rod hateth his son: but he that loveth him chasteneth him betimes."

Galatians 4:16 Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

Comment

The Whitford family enjoys Lincoln vehicles (despite the fact that they are named after that RINO, Abraham Lincoln). My hindon't driver - Ranjit - drives me everywhere in our Lincoln Town Car, and my husband - Mr. Whitford - bought Pastor Zeke a Lincoln Navigator just this year for his birthday.
                          Posted via Prayer

1 Timothy 2:13-15 For Adam was first formed, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression. Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.
                          Bearing my husband's heirs and being SAVED!

Blogging for CHRIST!
                          Witnessing for GOD on YouTube!
                          All a-Twitter for Salvation!
                          Bringing Jesus to MySpace!
                          On FIRE for the Lord on Facebook!
                          My Ladies of Landover profile!

Comment

Originally posted by Marshall View Post
                            I rarely if ever drive it but I recently bought a nice 2010 Dodge Challenger. It's a very nice car and I like it but it just isn't the same as the three '70s I have. Heck I like the '71 more and it's got that goofy split grill. I tried to buy it with as much power and as few options as possible but it's almost impossible to buy a real musclecar anymore. Mine is a black SRT8 with the 5.7 hemi and a 6 speed. It gets decent mileage as if I pay attention. I have my guy doing some work to it right now to boost the 370hp to around 500hp which is where I like to play.
                            I have gripes about this car. First and foremost is the over optioned interior, good greif it has more buttons and dials than my other 4 Challengers combined. I don't like it.
                            Secondly I could only get the upholstery in black leather. I am having it reskinned in red leather as I type. The red stripe kit it came with is only on the front and I wanted them to run down the sides like my others. That is being fixed now too.
                            Thirdly this car is smaller than I thought. Not as wide and it's harder to abuse than my others. This car is nice for Sunday drives and long road trips. It looks more or less like this one:
                            Beautiful car, Marshall. I'll have to meet you in Knoxville over at Dolly Partons place some weekend, then the two of us can pop over the the 'Dragon' and make a few runs on 129.

Comment

These cars are beautiful, a real tribute to the Obamaconmy that we have been stuck with. Brothers, what would you suggest to a younger believer who has not the monetary ability to purchase one of these cars? I want to follow the LORD will all of my heart, but I have not the funds for one of these vehicles.
                              GOD be with you
                              -Nick

Comment

Originally posted by godhatesfags666 View Post
                                These cars are beautiful, a real tribute to the Obamaconmy that we have been stuck with. Brothers, what would you suggest to a younger believer who has not the monetary ability to purchase one of these cars? I want to follow the LORD will all of my heart, but I have not the funds for one of these vehicles.
                                GOD be with you
                                -Nick
                                Did you miss Brother Reb's post? A truck like that would cost you $2,000 tops. If you can't afford that, you may want to look at why God is not supplying you with what you need.
                                Drama queen

Comment

Working...
                                X