X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Verses to save.

In my drunken stupor I bowed my head and wondered how to find God. Being kicked to the curb, wallowing in self pity, I heard a voice. It was a man, a street preacher preachin' the word of our Saviour.....he quoted....

Romans 11:32

For God hath concluded them all in unbelief, that he might have mercy upon all.

Deuteronomy 21:18-23

18 If a man have a stubborn and rebellious son, which will not obey the voice of his father, or the voice of his mother, and that, when they have chastened him, will not hearken unto them:

19 Then shall his father and his mother lay hold on him, and bring him out unto the elders of his city, and unto the gate of his place;

20 And they shall say unto the elders of his city, This our son is stubborn and rebellious, he will not obey our voice; he is a glutton, and a drunkard.
    21 And all the men of his city shall stone him with stones, that he die: so shalt thou put evil away from among you; and all Israel shall hear, and fear.

22 And if a man have committed a sin worthy of death, and he be to be put to death, and thou hang him on a tree:

23 His body shall not remain all night upon the tree, but thou shalt in any wise bury him that day; (for he that is hanged is accursed of God) that thy land be not defiled, which the LORD thy God giveth thee for an inheritance.

And I thought, "Wow is that what is in store for me?" Far much worse things would be in store for me if I continued onto that path. That is why I am here. To worship, have fellowship and to give my praise for our Lord Jesus Christ!!!!

YIC
    Hushed
    And ye shall tread down the wicked; for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet in the day that I shall do this, saith the Lord of hosts. Malachi 4.3

Purge me with hyssop, and I shall be clean: wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow.
    Pslams 51:7

Re: Verses to save.

And to add....Elders....(I know this is what that man spoke of) you all from LBC!!!!!!!!!!!! I will heed your word.

Praise Jesus! I have come to be shown my path.

YIC
    Hushed
    And ye shall tread down the wicked; for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet in the day that I shall do this, saith the Lord of hosts. Malachi 4.3

Purge me with hyssop, and I shall be clean: wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow.

Comment

Originally posted by Hushed_Agony View Post
      And to add....Elders....(I know this is what that man spoke of) you all from LBC!!!!!!!!!!!! I will heed your word.

YIC
      Hushed
      And you will be shown, Brother Agony.

I only wish some of the other trash that turns up at our door would show the same resolve to become a True Christian™

Praise The Lord©

Sister Talitha

Markswoman, Circumcisionist, Platinum Tither.

HE took the damsel by the hand, and said unto her, Talitha Cumi; which is,
      being interpreted, Damsel, I say unto thee, arise!...Mark 5:41

Comment

Originally posted by Sister Talitha View Post
        And you will be shown, Brother Agony.

I only wish some of the other trash that turns up at our door would show the same resolve to become a True Christian™

Praise The Lord©
        Thank you Sister Talitha,
        Yea I admit, I live the wrong road of life, but have changed and am trying. I watch God's favorite forum everyday and listen to our Pastor's words. Soaking in the word of our Saviour and we have these "mouths" that flap their lips and have nothing important to say. I revert back to my father, God rest his soul, a good Christian man. When I was a teen and wouldn't listen to my folks, I could remember a favorite sayin' of his that was followed through many a time......"I'll smack the spit right out ya mouth boy! Don't sass me!" Well guess what... Spit was smacked right out....Learned me good.....He showed me the road to salvation, but I took the curve, not the straight laid before me. Anyway....enough ramblin'...

YIC
        Hushed

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Hushed_Agony View Post
          He showed me the road to salvation, but I took the curve, not the straight laid before me.
          it ok, Mr.Agony, that road be real narrows an if your daddy were a big fattie baptist you not ables to walk side-by-sides wiv him anyways there only be room for single files

Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:
          Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few
          big fat butts there be that find it. <--- that be matthew 7:13 an 14

Comment

Originally posted by Hushed_Agony View Post

YIC
            Hushed
            Welcome to Landover. You can leave your brain at the coat hanger.

Comment

Speaking of coat hangers.......looks like your Mom tried to use one on you.

Sweet Lord of Mercy you are one homely guy.

with Love, Sister Thumper
              sigpic

Tweet me Here
              My GODLY Bio Here

Comment

Originally posted by BibleThumpinBlonde View Post
                Speaking of coat hangers.......looks like your Mom tried to use one on you.

Sweet Lord of Mercy you are one homely guy.

with Love, Sister Thumper
                We are ALL created in HIS image, sister. Even that guy in the photo in my avatar (incidentally assigned to me by a mod).

Speaking of avatars, in your avatar... Uhm, I dont know how to say this, those dont look real. Isn't vanity a sin?

Comment

Originally posted by Fish View Post
                  Speaking of avatars, in your avatar... Uhm, I dont know how to say this, those dont look real. Isn't vanity a sin?
                  "those"? I can only assume you mean Sister Thumper's eyes, as there is nothing else about her avatar that you, as a self-professed Christian, ought be looking at.

Rest assured her eyes are real; it is your eyes which have become as glass, glazed over due to your sinful leering.
                  True Christians are Perfect!

Signs that you belong to a FALSE Christian Church.

Persecution You Have Endured for CHRIST: what doesn't kill you makes you stronger in Christ.

For True Christians™ only: please send me Project Habakkuk updates at gertruderogers@landoverbaptist.net. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Fish View Post
                    We are ALL created in HIS image, sister. Even that guy in the photo in my avatar (incidentally assigned to me by a mod).

Adulterer! Rapist!
                    You have looked upon a woman in lust so now you must be put to death, cause you have just commited adultery in your heart!
                    (And since the sister had no part in it, it's rape!)

Rapists are to be put to death, the KJV1611 is clear on this.
                    Report to a Pastor at once so you may face your well-deserved punishment.
                    If thou be wise, thou shalt be wise for thyself: But if thou scornest, thou alone shalt bear it.
                    A foolish woman is clamorous: She is simple, and knoweth nothing.
                    Proverbs 9:12-13

Comment

Ms. Thumper has quite possibly the most gorgeous (ie: Godly) eyes that God has created, next to Mrs. Rogers. One can just feel the Godly Love glowing from the inside, unlike yours, where I fear I could get AIDS just from looking at it!
                      Trump 2020: "For Real This Time"

Comment

Originally posted by JonFish85 View Post
                        I fear I could get AIDS just from looking at it!
                        You didn't do too well in school did you.

Comment

I will have you know that I have a gift for all things Godly -- I have been blessed with the gift of Intellect (especially in things scientifical). I spend nearly all my time with so-called "scientists", preaching the inerrant Word of God.

Comment

Originally posted by JonFish85 View Post
                            I will have you know that I have a gift for all things Godly -- I have been blessed with the gift of Intellect (especially in things scientifical). I spend nearly all my time with so-called "scientists", preaching the inerrant Word of God.
                            I believe you.

Comment

God has clearly covered your eyes with scales just as He did to Paul, in order to keep you from seeing the Truth. Maybe a tithe would help to cause these scales to fall off?

Comment

Working...
                              X