X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blessed Birthday, HALLELUYAH ROB!

Hope the Good Lord finds you well and happy, Bro!

Re: Blessed Birthday, HALLELUYAH ROB!

Congratulations! I suppose you don't like gifts?
    5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
    To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
    James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

Blessed birthday. I hope your wife is staying in line, Brother.
      Christians are superior because we possess an understanding that unbelievers lack. It is through the Power of Jesus only the converted mind is able to understand what is going on in the world; what the Communists are really up to; what Satan's intentions are. Most unbelievers do not even believe in Satan and cannot understand his tactics.

sigpic

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Brother!

sigpic

Tweet me Here
        My GODLY Bio Here

Comment

My GOD, Sister, you just always pull out all the stops!

Comment

Happy birthday, Brother Rob!

"Whether of them twain did the will of his father? They say unto him, The first. Jesus saith unto them, Verily I say unto you, That the publicans and the harlots go into the kingdom of God before you. For John came unto you in the way of righteousness, and ye believed him not: but the publicans and the harlots believed him: and ye, when ye had seen it, repented not afterward, that ye might believe him." Matthew 21:31-32

An Important Reminder for all unSaved© Ladies
            Protect Yourself! Important Information about Demons
            My five Six Step Guide to Stopping Your Miserable Harlotry!
            Do you hate fornication? Join the Junior Anti-Sex League and help stop it today!
            An Open Question to All false christians.

Comment

Genesis 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth
              Proverbs 19:25 Smite a scorner, and the simple will beware: and reprove one that hath understanding, and he will understand knowledge.
              Ezekiel 16:14 And thy renown went forth among the heathen for thy beauty: for it was perfect through my comeliness, which I had put upon thee, saith the Lord GOD.
              Proverbs 6:25 Lust not after her beauty in thine heart; neither let her take thee with her eyelids.
              Genesis 24:16 And the damsel was very fair to look upon, a virgin, neither had any man known her: and she went down to the well, and filled her pitcher, and came up.
              Song of Solomon 1:15 Behold, thou art fair, my love; behold, thou art fair; thou hast doves' eyes.

Comment

Happy Birthday!!!

And may the Lord bestow blessings on you that the unsaved will never receive.
                [Rev 19:20] And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone

PALIN/BACHMAN 2016

With their husbands permission of course

Comment

HB, Rob, I hope you like the speedloader I sent. I had it engraved too!
                  Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
                  Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
                  Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
                  Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
                  Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
                  Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

Working...
                  X