X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: My Little Pony - Satan's Newest Recruitment Vehicle

Y'all forgot the part where I don't give a shit. I'm pretty sure I'm going to heaven before anyone who calls people Faggots.

Y'all can ban me now. Now off to more My Little Pony and Damnation

I will punish ... all such as are clothed with strange apparel. -- Zephaniah 1:8

Comment

Originally posted by pervertforlife View Post
      forgot the part where I don't give a shit.
      No, because you care. You signed up here because you are afraid of damnation. Jesus put that fear in your heart and guided you to this Godly forum.

Comment

Originally posted by Alphonse Alban View Post
        No, because you care. You signed up here because you are afraid of damnation. Jesus put that fear in your heart and guided you to this Godly forum.
        Lol. I came here to screw with you. Duh, dumbass. You are stupider than I thought. Pity. Godly, I'll tell you what's godly, me.
        Attached Files
        I will punish ... all such as are clothed with strange apparel. -- Zephaniah 1:8

Comment

Lol. I came here to screw with you. Duh, dumbass. You are stupider than I thought. Pity. Godly, I'll tell you what's godly, me.
          No, you came here because Jesus called you. He wants you on your knees. He wants you to renounce your degenerate lifestyle and accept Him as your Lord and Savior. He wants to save you from an eternity in the lake of fire, where satan will peel you like a grape!
          Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

How is it working for you, after all, all you managed to do was getting yourself worked up? I guess you ended up screwing yourself. Still, as I said, you came here because Jesus send you here so you could open your eyes and learn how repulsive and perverted your ways are. Call me what you want, heathen, but I knew your true motives while you did not.

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
              No, you came here because Jesus called you. He wants you on your knees. He wants you to renounce your degenerate lifestyle and accept Him as your Lord and Savior. He wants to save you from an eternity in the lake of fire, where satan will peel you like a grape!
              Omg I'm scared! Where can I get saved!?

I will accept none of your so called Jesus.
              Attached Files

Comment

How is it working for you, after all, all you managed to do was getting yourself worked up? I guess you ended up screwing yourself. Still, as I said, you came here because Jesus send you here so you could open your eyes and learn how repulsive and perverted your ways are. Call me what you want, heathen, but I knew your true motives while you did not.
                Working great! I've learned that there are psychotic brainwashed Mo Fos like you in the world. Not that I didn't already know that.

Comment

Working great! I've learned that there are psychotic brainwashed Mo Fos like you in the world. Not that I didn't already know that.
                  Listen to your heart. Jesus is calling you. He wants you to stop being a pervert and start a Godly life TODAY! Ponies aren't something to worship, Jesus is!
                  Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

I've learned that there are psychotic brainwashed Mo Fos like you in the world. Not that I didn't already know that.
                    That is sad, if learning nothing is great progress for you. Do not despair however, many heathens are as slow as you. You can take baby steps to a salvation as well, you would not be first simple minded saved.

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
                      Listen to your heart. Jesus is calling you. He wants you to stop being a pervert and start a Godly life TODAY! Ponies aren't something to worship, Jesus is!
                      But Princess Celestia says always Obey!

Brainwashing me doesn't work bro. My heart says keep living life the way I'm living. Sorry I'm not one of those unfortunate souls that have managed to be brainwashed into a life of fear.

I've been baptized before and blah blah blah. I pray, and I believe in a God, but not the God you've learned to fear.

Comment

Dear Friend,

I've been baptized before and blah blah blah.
                        Thank you for your stirring Christian testimony!

I pray, and I believe in a God, but not the God you've learned to fear.
                        No, you pray to the "god" you pulled from your own well-oiled bunghole. Well done.

Yours in Him,
                        BAB

Comment

Originally posted by Born Again Bob View Post
                          Dear Friend,

Thank you for your stirring Christian testimony!

No, you pray to the "god" you pulled from your own well-oiled bunghole. Well done.

Yours in Him,
                          BAB
                          Thank you! It was a pretty amazing accomplishment for me if I do say so myself. I'll continue to pray to my bunghole god, that I rarely do anyway!

Comment

Thank the Lord you folks talked about this. I discovered my son watching this show with his sister and actually debating with her about the show. I grabbed him by the ears and took him to his bedroom where he received a thrashing from the nearest rod I could find. That hopefully was enough to cure his homosexual leaning but just to be safe I made him wear a dress for a week to school with a sign stapled to his shirt that said "I'm a sissy who watches little girl cartoons about talking ponies."

My brothers and sisters in merciful Christ, do you think that was enough to punish him? I still don't know if I should allow my daughter to watch it or not.

Comment

Originally posted by HateIsWhatIDoBest View Post
                              I made him wear a dress for a week to school with a sign stapled to his shirt that said "I'm a sissy who watches little girl cartoons about talking ponies."

My brothers and sisters in merciful Christ, do you think that was enough to punish him? I still don't know if I should allow my daughter to watch it or not.
                              Do you have something to confess to us? If you were a Christian, you would not have acted against the will of God.

Deuteronomy 22:5 The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the LORD thy God.

Comment

Do you have something to confess to us? If you were a Christian, you would not have acted against the will of God.

Deuteronomy 22:5 The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the LORD thy God.
                                It was punishment for wanting to be a girl. It's in the same vein as putting soap in his mouth when he sings Justin Beiber lyrics.

Comment

Working...
                                X