X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: DO NOT LET YOUR KIDS PLAY TEAM FORTRESS 2!!!

Originally posted by Smith. View Post
    Actually, let me correct you. Several hundred thousands Jews.
    Actually, let me correct you. Six million Jews.

I'm tired of you racist people and your holocaust denial games!
    sigpic

Professor Emerita of African-American Studies at UC Berkeley

Comment

Considering I recieved an ifaction for this comment I'm curious as to how it is considered racist. The only thing I could think of is when I mocked the imbecile that considered one of the characters gay by just being German someone mistook it as my opinion despite the word "your"

Hmm... This topic seems a little overexagerated. The same is very violent, and has some profanity. This isn't enough to make any sane child or teenager start on a murder spree. People making that arguement are focusing on that weakminded sociopath that was probably abused or driven crazy by their parents. As far as homosexuality goes... this game has none unless you consider being German "gay". The game doesn't focus on America but it definitely doesn't slander it. In my opinion the game your children shouldn't be playing it (merely because of the violence), but the other reasons mentioned are poppycock.

On an unrelated note: First off.. I attend a certain Baptist church. I was reading the rules and noticed some pretty racist comments that seem to have been developed by closeminded arrogant people that shouldn't hide behind the label of a Christian and come out as racists. What happened to "There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is neither male nor female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus."

Comment

Originally posted by D. Spencer View Post
        This group of elitists makes me disgusted to be even remotely related to Christianity. This is what happens when you have religion, shit happens and you have a bunch of idiots trying to be .

I don't care if I'm going to hell. Hell, pretend I didn't exist. I'm going to do whatever the piffle I want, and I'm not going to hell because you say so.
        How are you even "remotely" related to Christianity?

If you want to even test us in Christian scriptures, bring it son.
        Christians are superior because we possess an understanding that unbelievers lack. It is through the Power of Jesus only the converted mind is able to understand what is going on in the world; what the Communists are really up to; what Satan's intentions are. Most unbelievers do not even believe in Satan and cannot understand his tactics.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by GOD=life View Post
          You're not a Christian. So what are you? A muslim? Hindu? Zulu?
          Does it matter?

Comment

Originally posted by Billy Bob Jenkins View Post
            Why are you encouraging children to engage in homosexual behavior? Are you a pedophile?
            ... No. I am not a pedophile.

How anything I said could imply that is beyond me.

Comment

Originally posted by Mega Jenkins View Post
              Considering I recieved an ifaction for this comment I'm curious as to how it is considered racist. The only thing I could think of is when I mocked the imbecile that considered one of the characters gay by just being German someone mistook it as my opinion despite the word "your"

Hmm... This topic seems a little overexagerated. The same is very violent, and has some profanity. This isn't enough to make any sane child or teenager start on a murder spree. People making that arguement are focusing on that weakminded sociopath that was probably abused or driven crazy by their parents. As far as homosexuality goes... this game has none unless you consider being German "gay". The game doesn't focus on America but it definitely doesn't slander it. In my opinion the game your children shouldn't be playing it (merely because of the violence), but the other reasons mentioned are poppycock.

On an unrelated note: First off.. I attend a certain Baptist church. I was reading the rules and noticed some pretty racist comments that seem to have been developed by closeminded arrogant people that shouldn't hide behind the label of a Christian and come out as racists. What happened to "There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is neither male nor female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus."
              I really can't stand racists like you. Let me guess, you have black friends.
              Christians are superior because we possess an understanding that unbelievers lack. It is through the Power of Jesus only the converted mind is able to understand what is going on in the world; what the Communists are really up to; what Satan's intentions are. Most unbelievers do not even believe in Satan and cannot understand his tactics.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Smith. View Post
                Does it matter?
                Not really. Maybe as a point of reference, but it doesn't really matter. No matter what, you would be hell bound.

sigpic

Comment

If anything, these FORTRESS TEAM 2 Gamers are the REAL racists. There is only one negro in the game and apparently he blows stuff up, like all real-life negroes. He also has a 40 oz bottle with him, just like all real-life negroes. How racist and stereotypical can you get?

I advise all these unsaved gamers who dare call us racist to look in the mirror to see who the real racists are. And to read Matthew 7:1-5. The Lord doesn't look kindly on people like you.

Watch the #1 Televangelist Gospel Hour in the World! "Turn or Burn: Accept Christ or Go to Hell with Rev. Jim Osborne." Check your local cable listings.

Comment

Originally posted by Vekter View Post

How anything I said could imply that is beyond me.
                    You were encouraging children to engage in homosexual behavior. Why would you have a vested interest in such a thing unless you were a pedophile?
                    The Only Real Climate Change Will be Hell!

Comment

Originally posted by Liberational View Post
                      "“It is God's will that by doing good, you might cure the ignorance of fools... Exercise your freedom by serving God, not by breaking the rules. Treat everyone you meet with dignity. Love your spiritual family. Revere God. Respect the government.” 1 Peter 2:13-17"
                      Did you just make that up, son? That is not even remotely close to what the Bible says. Perhaps if you used a REAL Bible (the KJV 1611), you wouldn't be so sorely deluded.

I Peter 2:13-17
                      Submit yourselves to every ordinance of man for the Lord's sake: whether it be to the king, as supreme;
                      Or unto governors, as unto them that are sent by him for the punishment of evildoers, and for the praise of them that do well.
                      For so is the will of God, that with well doing ye may put to silence the ignorance of foolish men:
                      As free, and not using your liberty for a cloke of maliciousness, but as the servants of God.
                      Honour all men. Love the brotherhood. Fear God. Honour the king.

Treat everyone you meet with dignity, No-one who is trying to have a simple debate about this has been met with much dignity, we have been met with insults, horrific slander and general rudeness.

The key words is EVERYONE folks, no-matter what race, belief, age or gender.
                      Is that your personal, vain opinion? Because that is not what the verse you misquoted above says. Do you know what happens to people who distort God's Word, boy?

Revelation 22:18-19
                      For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:
                      And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

I really don't wish to speak anymore to people as closed minded as yourself, I have posted 5-6 messages, each one telling me how I would like to kill children, calling me names, calling me Hitler, and so on and so forth, none of you know me and none of you will want to know me, God clearly states peace for all mankind, honor and love thy nieghbour, family, and god! and I have no idea what has happened, but you have all lost your way, I say this as a true christian, someone who can actually follow in his beliefs.

I have pity on you all. And I hope one day, god shows you how arrogant you have all been, and when that day comes, God, Jesus, myself and anyone else you have been disrespectful of, will forgive you. Because that's what real people and real faith is about.
                      You are not a True Christian(tm). You don't even use a real Bible! You are a false Christian, and your fate will be no different from the idolaters, fornicators, homosexuals, adulterers, backbiters, extortioners, atheists and the other unsaved trash who will be joining you in the lake of fire if you don't start taking your faith more seriously and get right with Jesus!

Try actually reading and obeying the Bible before lecturing us on what it means to be a True Christian(tm).
                      II Thessalonians 1:7-9
                      And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,
                      In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:
                      Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power

The man who is being progressively sanctified will inescapably sanctify his home, school, politics, economics, science, and all things else by understanding and interpreting all things in terms of the Word of God and by bringing all things under the Dominion of Christ the King. -R.J. Rushdoony

Comment

Originally posted by Vekter View Post
                        Can you prove it? If you give us your name, then we can check the sex offender registry.

Just making sure... for the children. Please think of the children! Someone!
                        I take my orders from Jesus H. Christ, supernatural born US citizen

Be wary of false Kumbaya Christians who use a highlighter and scissors to read the Bible. God wants us to read the lines, not between the lines. False Christians will go to Hell:
                        Matthew 7:22
                        Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
                        Matthew 7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Asking a Christian to prove God exists is like asking him to prove his phone rings because yours doesn't. Make that call yourself! Dial 0800-get-on-your-knees-and-pray.

Comment

Originally posted by Levi Jones View Post
                          I really can't stand racists like you. Let me guess, you have black friends.
                          You're incapable of comprehending my words or answering my question? I can reword it if you'd like (although my grammar should be understandable to anyone that speaks english haha... [so i'm assuming you misread or something to that extent]) I'm not racist and don;t understand why you use the word so freely; When words are abused the meaning is lost. Is there something you are indicating about black friends? You're either being self contradictory (racism) or implying that I feel obligated to stand up for minorities, which I do not, OR it went over my head. haha....

PS: I'm perfectly willing to have a conversatio without insults at every post.

Comment

Originally posted by Rev. Jim Osborne View Post
                            If anything, these FORTRESS TEAM 2 Gamers are the REAL racists. There is only one negro in the game and apparently he blows stuff up, like all real-life negroes. He also has a 40 oz bottle with him, just like all real-life negroes. How racist and stereotypical can you get?

I advise all these unsaved gamers who dare call us racist to look in the mirror to see who the real racists are. And to read Matthew 7:1-5. The Lord doesn't look kindly on people like you.
                            So I'm racist to black people because i play TF2 even though i have many black friends?

Anyways I'm done with this site. I'll leave you and let you believe what you want and you can let me believe what I want.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe-XL View Post
                              So I'm racist to black people because i play TF2 even though i have many black friends?
                              Originally posted by Levi Jones, couple posts up
                              Let me guess, you have black friends.
                              You called that one, Levi!

"I have friends who are _____": The slogan of the closet racist.

Watch the #1 Televangelist Gospel Hour in the World! "Turn or Burn: Accept Christ or Go to Hell with Rev. Jim Osborne." Check your local cable listings.

Comment

@ Mega Jenkins, Joe XL, and Mr. Wolf

All three of you need to apologize to Jesus for the outrageously racist and offensive behavior you have shown on our Godly forum today. If you do not repent, you will burn in Hell.
                                The Only Real Climate Change Will be Hell!

Comment

Working...
                                X