X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ACTION ALERT: A Black Parade turned White - No More Goths/Emo

Originally posted by Sabbath View Post
    Yes yes, heard it before. But if god really does hate goths than wouldn't he make absoulute sure that this petition works perfectly?
    This petition will bring about the end of this dark subculture once and for all! You can mark my words! True Christians are never wrong, sinner.
    sigpic
    The eyes of the LORD are in every place, beholding the evil and the good.
    - Proverbs 15:3

CHILDREN'S STORY: TIMMY ON TRIAL

CHRISTIAN ADVICE AND MESSAGES OF HOPE! GOD'S GREATEST HITS!

Comment

Originally posted by Bob4God View Post
      This petition will bring about the end of this dark subculture once and for all! You can mark my words! True Christians are never wrong, sinner.
      This "dark" subculture is all over the world. But what if it does fail?
      Go look at the last page of the "is your child a godless goth" forum to see what goth really is.
      Everybody wants what everybody gots, and everbody gots what everybody wants.

Comment

This "dork" subculture is all over the world. But what if it does fail?
        Go look at the last page of the "is your child a godless goth" forum to see what goth really is.
        Sobbeth, the petition is posted in this thread online. It is also being circulated through many churches throughout the country, in hard copy.

It's not posted online for you VampireGeeks to go after with your DDOS attacks and your "Anonymous" domestic terrorist buddies.

Why is it you VampireGeeks pal around with terrorists, anyway?
        www.palibandaily.com - Your Christian News Source
        Huckabee/Palin Gingrich 2012 will reclaim America for Christ! PRAISE!

Christian Ladies:
        Savor your separation in style at the Monthly Visitor!

Comment

Originally posted by JennyD View Post
          Sobbeth, the petition is posted in this thread online. It is also being circulated through many churches throughout the country, in hard copy.
          Which churches? Most churchs are not as intolerant as you and may actually have goths that go to the church.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob4God View Post
            I will count Sabbath's post as a signature.
            If you can count that creature's signature as valid, surely mine will count too -- despite living in NZ? Please forgive me if I have overstepped here.

Most churchs are not as intolerant as you and may actually have goths that go to the church.
            A bunch of modern-day beatniks congregating around a drugstore dumpster is NOT a church, sonny! Their freebie pharmacuetical highs are no match for the Eternal High of Salvation©, nor as thrilling as cracking open a KJV 1611.
            True Christians are Perfect!

Signs that you belong to a FALSE Christian Church.

Persecution You Have Endured for CHRIST: what doesn't kill you makes you stronger in Christ.

For True Christians™ only: please send me Project Habakkuk updates at gertruderogers@landoverbaptist.net. Thank you.

Comment

Which churches? Most churchs are not as intolerant as you and may actually have goths that go to the church.

There are goths in the church I use to attended. They were way cool~ Seemly God hates everything and everyone....so says man.....

Comment

Originally posted by WildCard~ View Post
                There are goths in the church I use to attended. They were way cool~ Seemly God hates everything and everyone....so says man.....
                According to these guys god hates everything and everyone that has nothing to do with LBC. Look at the forums, you'll see some pretty messed up stuff

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. Rogers View Post
                  If you can count that creature's signature as valid, surely mine will count too -- despite living in NZ? Please forgive me if I have overstepped here.

A bunch of modern-day beatniks congregating around a drugstore dumpster is NOT a church, sonny! Their freebie pharmacuetical highs are no match for the Eternal High of Salvation©, nor as thrilling as cracking open a KJV 1611.
                  Lol, senile at its worst.

Comment

Lol, senile at its worst.
                    I am terribly hurt by that. Are all goths as ageist as you? If you saw a naked elderly person walking dementedly across a busy street, would you merely stand there, "Lol"-ing? I suspect you would.

Persecution You Have Endured for CHRIST: what doesn't kill you makes you stronger in Christ.

For True Christians™ only: please send me Project Habakkuk updates at gertruderogers@landoverbaptist.net. Thank you.

Comment

I am terribly hurt by that. Are all goths as ageist as you? If you saw a naked elderly person walking dementedly across a busy street, would you merely stand there, "Lol"-ing? I suspect you would.
                      No, you just piss me off. Are you saying that you can insult me and every other goth but when i call you senile than its a different story? If i seen that i would be calling an ambulance as she would need some help.

Comment

No, you just piss me off.
                        What a dreadful way to speak to an old lady. Do all goths share your lack of respect for the older generation? I sincerely want to know, as I am trying to understand the inner workings of your dark, dark mind.

The better I understand you, the better I can tailor my prayers to your needs; that is, I will discover the names of your demons in order to expel them from your infested soul.

Comment

What a dreadful way to speak to an old lady. Do all goths share your lack of respect for the older generation? I sincerely want to know, as I am trying to understand the inner workings of your dark, dark mind.

The better I understand you, the better I can tailor my prayers to your needs; that is, I will discover the names of your demons in order to expel them from your infested soul.
                          Please excuse me, Mrs Codger Rogers. I was inattentive for a moment while discussing manly business with Brother WO. I have since tossed that smart-mouth qweer into quarantine and banned two other goth freaks.
                          Emeritus Professor of the Christ Jesus Chair of Theology at Landover Baptist University.
                          "God loves you. Let us arrange for you to meet Him".
                          Break their teeth, O God, in their mouth.--Psalms 58:6

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Al E Pistle View Post
                            Please excuse me, Mrs Codger Rogers. I was inattentive for a moment while discussing manly business with Brother WO. I have since tossed that smart-mouth qweer into quarantine and banned two other goth freaks.
                            If i do remember correctly she did insult me first, do i not have the right to retaliate?

Comment

Whatever, your petition isn't going to work. Nice try though. Even if it did there would be a bigger petition to reverse it.

Comment

Originally posted by Goffic View Post
                                Whatever, your petition isn't going to work. Nice try though. Even if it did there would be a bigger petition to reverse it.
                                The LORD YOUR GOD would strike down such a whiny and sinful petition and THROW YOU STRAIGHT INTO THE FLAMES OF HELL!

PRAISE!
                                sigpic
                                The eyes of the LORD are in every place, beholding the evil and the good.
                                - Proverbs 15:3

CHILDREN'S STORY: TIMMY ON TRIAL

CHRISTIAN ADVICE AND MESSAGES OF HOPE! GOD'S GREATEST HITS!

Comment

Working...
                                X