X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Ask an Ex-Negro

Dear Brother Remy
    Now that Barack Obama is the President Elect of the USA, is he now an ex-negro?
    The devil, whose business is to pervert the truth, mimics the exact circumstance of the Divine Sacraments. He baptises his believers and promises forgiveness of sins...he celebrates the oblation of bread, and brings in the symbol of the resurrection. Let us therefore acknowledge the craftiness of the devil, who copied certain things of those that be divine."
    Tertullian (155-222 AD) from The Prescription Against Heretics' Ch XL

Comment

He's not president, yet, so they still have a few weeks to train him properly.
      May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

As a former negro myself, I don't believe that barrack osama will ever achieve ex negroery. Reasons are as follows:

1. He will never pass the paper bag test

2. He is overly saturated with watermelon, fried chicken, and the tar of newports.

3. He publicly speaks of stealing from the white man to give to the black man.

Just to name a few.

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Guy Bayard View Post
          Dear Brother Remy
          Now that Barack Obama is the President Elect of the USA, is he now an ex-negro?
          No.

Are you being sassy? Is that sass I detect in your post? You're not sassing me are you? Are you trying to make a joke? You think this is funny?

Does the fate of the Free World look like a clown to you? You think what the negroidials did to their dark countries happening right here is funny?

I'm not laughing.
          Master of Godly Debating

Latest Conquest:Sacred Heart

Debate Record
          Currently Undefeated
          Lastest Debates:
          Catholic - Not Christian: Former Altar Boy/Molestation Victim with "Stockholm Syndrome" admits catholicism is false
          James Peter: Idiotic Catholic Retard Thwarted
          Vayhr of the Warhost: Unrepentant wigger struck down.
          Teflon: See the post that nailed him.
          86 Victories
          0 Defeats

Past Victories (Archive):
          Uppity Atheist Pagan Witch finally keels over and DIES. America Wins Again!!!
          Uppity feeble minded witch needs to be taught how to debate
          Racist Nazi Feminazi Bulldyke CRUSHED in debate

Comment

Originally posted by sinnersbedamned View Post
            As a former negro myself, I don't believe that barrack osama will ever achieve ex negroery. Reasons are as follows:

1. He will never pass the paper bag test

2. He is overly saturated with watermelon, fried chicken, and the tar of newports.

3. He publicly speaks of stealing from the white man to give to the black man.

Just to name a few.
            You haven't been through the academy, nigra. You're a damned nigra and you probably voted for Osambo you son of a bitch!!!
            Master of Godly Debating

Debate Record
            Currently Undefeated
            Lastest Debates:
            Catholic - Not Christian: Former Altar Boy/Molestation Victim with "Stockholm Syndrome" admits catholicism is false
            86 Victories
            0 Defeats

Comment

Originally posted by Remy Lebeau View Post
              You haven't been through the academy, nigra. You're a damned nigra and you probably voted for Osambo you son of a bitch!!!
              Mr. Lebeau, how long did it take you to become an ex-Negro? I want to be ready before the end times. I am so worried

Comment

Originally posted by Osambo 08 View Post
                Mr. Lebeau, how long did it take you to become an ex-Negro? I want to be ready before the end times. I am so worried
                As long as it took to read the entire KJV1611 Bible, know the KJV1611, live the KJV1611 and accept Jesus Christ into my heart. After that it was merely a matter of attending the Ex-Negroe Academy and learning how to act normal.

I've seen your picture, Ken. We have a seperate facility for tar babies like you. So who did you vote for, boy? And don't lie to me!!
                Master of Godly Debating

Debate Record
                Currently Undefeated
                Lastest Debates:
                86 Victories
                0 Defeats

Comment

Originally posted by oneDarkie View Post
                  As a former negro myself, I don't believe that barrack osama will ever achieve ex negroery.
                  Originally posted by twoDarkiethreeDarkiefour! View Post
                  man there be alotta darkies hoggity-hoggin your threads, Mr.LeBeau! they be tryin to basks in your ex-darkie glorys .

nows, i not voted cuz i be a girl but i kinda scareds cuz i were tolded that there be a ethnick ken dolly in charge of thangs now, an he be a real smooths talker, he gonna casts a barbie spell an turn everyone into plastick pod people i so afraids!

this almost be a pickture of him but it not, it to swarthy

an maybee this be Mr.Presdint eLicked borther but he not so scary cuz of the bootiful bloo eyes

Comment

Originally posted by Petal View Post
                    man there be alotta darkies hoggity-hoggin your threads, Mr.LeBeau! they be tryin to basks in your ex-darkie glorys .

nows, i not voted cuz i be a girl but i kinda scareds cuz i were tolded that there be a ethnick ken dolly in charge of thangs now, an he be a real smooths talker, he gonna casts a barbie spell an turn everyone into plastick pod people i so afraids!

this almost be a pickture of him but it not, it to swarthy

an maybee this be Mr.Presdint eLicked borther but he not so scary cuz of the bootiful bloo eyes

Dearest sweet, Petal.

You don't have to worry about that muslim marxist turning anyone into a doll. That is completely preposterous.

What you DO need to fear is ravenous hordes of buck nigra swarming the land raping white women left and right, setting white men of fire or hacking us to bits with machetes! Expect cannibalism to become the new American pastime! Expect crap to be the only "music" allowed. Expect the beef industry to collapse and the chicken industry to skyrocket into a meat monopoly!!! That bird flu will run rampant as a result and all our money will be taken from us to treat lazy disease prone nigra who refuse to get jobs. Expect the trash pick-up to stop. Expect the water purification plants to stop working, expect the electricity to go out. Expect the gas to run out and force people to revert to horses for travel. Expect North Korea, Iran and China to invade us and turn us into communist islamozoids. But we will not be around to experience the rule of this Anti-Christ obamanation!!!! No, Jesus has a special plan for us.

The End Times are at hand. Are you ready to be Called, sister? PREPARE FOR GLORY!!!
                    Master of Godly Debating

Debate Record
                    Currently Undefeated
                    Lastest Debates:
                    86 Victories
                    0 Defeats

Comment

So, did you dye your skin white or what, because I'm pretty sure you can't just up and change your race. Also, I'm sure your ancestors that have fought through slavery and the civil rights movement are really proud of what you're doing! way to say thanks for giving you the freedom you have now!

Comment

Why do you hate Brother Remy? Do you want to send him back to live in some mud hut in Africa? At least you can admit that the conditions in America are more favorable.
                        May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

Originally posted by Take It Down View Post
                          So, did you dye your skin white or what, because I'm pretty sure you can't just up and change your race. Also, I'm sure your ancestors that have fought through slavery and the civil rights movement are really proud of what you're doing! way to say thanks for giving you the freedom you have now!
                          I am godly and white, boy.

Nigra Woman(free)10B--------White Frenchman 10W
                          Mulatto Male(free)5b/5w------------Injun/nigra woman 7.5B/2.5I

Mixed Male 6.25B/1.25I/2.5w---------French woman10w
                          Mixed Male 3.08B/0.62I/6.25w-----German woman 10w
                          Remy Lebeau 0.31I/1.54B/8.25W

82.5% white.

Look HERE and HERE, you uppity nigra.

Unlike you I'm not a racist who judges people based on skin tone.
                          Master of Godly Debating

Debate Record
                          Currently Undefeated
                          Lastest Debates:
                          86 Victories
                          0 Defeats

Comment

I like how you automatically assume that Take is a negro. What basis do you have for these thoughts? He never said anything about hating Brother Remy, he only mentioned that the people he descended from would be ashamed of him. Not all black people follow stereotypes. And Godly? HA. No man can be perfect besides Jesus. Be careful what you claim.
                            Jude 1:17 But, beloved, remember ye the words which were spoken before of the apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ;
                            1:18 How that they told you there should be mockers in the last time, who should walk after their own ungodly lusts.
                            1:19 These be they who separate themselves, sensual, having not the Spirit

Comment

Originally posted by Throe1 View Post
                              I like how you automatically assume that Take is a negro. What basis do you have for these thoughts? He never said anything about hating Brother Remy, he only mentioned that the people he descended from would be ashamed of him. Not all black people follow stereotypes. And Godly? HA. No man can be perfect besides Jesus. Be careful what you claim.
                              Don't be coming in here and telling us what to do. Ask your fag pal "take" what we do with trolls.
                              Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Again with the assuming. What evidence do you have that I even know who Take is? And a Troll? Really? Just because I disagree with you? I find you amusing, good sir.
                                Jude 1:17 But, beloved, remember ye the words which were spoken before of the apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ;
                                1:18 How that they told you there should be mockers in the last time, who should walk after their own ungodly lusts.
                                1:19 These be they who separate themselves, sensual, having not the Spirit

Comment

Working...
                                X