copyright Alie, 2007
    This space is reserved for posting KJV Scripture ONLY. --ADMIN

Re: "Shh..."

Awww, this is sweet.
    sigpic
    Wake up and smell the 21st Century!!

Comment

*Blushes* Thanks. I haven't been able to write in a while, because the only time I seem to be able to write anything that's half-way decent (or, at the very least, not complete crap) is when I'm deprived of sleep, which I have been lately. And before I went to sleep last night, this came pouring out.

Comment

I din't see JESUS mentioned anywhere in there.
        sigpic
        "He went on CNN and he laughed at us, and he said, 'They'll never get me because Allah will protect me. Allah will protect me.' Well, you know what? I knew that my God was bigger than his. I knew that my God was a real God and his was an idol." - Lt. General William G. Boykin

Comment

Well, the word 'jesus' doesn't exist in that poem, and since the jesus described in the bible didn't IMO exist, I'd say that the two nonexistences do coincide, so therefore that could, indeed, count as a mention.
          sigpic

Comment

*Giggles* You rock, Rach. *Gives you a flower*
            Last edited by WickedWitch; 06-13-2007, 06:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Undecided View Post
              My head keeps on swimmin' with all
              the thoughts of eternity, yeah,
              that're keepin' me up at night,
              keepin' me up.

Over and over, same damn things:
              worries, plans, scenarios,
              Satan's stressin' me out right now,
              stressin' me out.

Shh...
              Jesus, Still the thoughts.
              Shh...
              Jesus, Calm the fears.
              Shee...
              Ignore the worries.
              I can, as long as you're here, Jesus.
              For you are my refuge,
              so I wanna stay;
              only talking with you
              keeps those thoughts at bay.
              Shh...
              Jesus, Touch my head now.
              Shh...
              Make me forget now
              that there's anything else but you.

Have to go here, have to do
              everything and Satan's
              drivin' me nuts right now,
              drivin' me nuts.

Payin' the bills; don't go too broke;
              don't forget the appointment.
              Barack Osama's makin' me freak right out,
              makin' me freak.

Shh...
              Jesus, Close my eyes.
              Shh...
              Jesus, Calm the fears.
              Shh...
              Relax and unwind.
              I can, as long as you're here, Christ.
              For you are my refuge,
              so with you I'll stay.
              Only being with you
              keeps the world at bay.
              Shh...
              Touch my head now.
              Shh...
              Make me forget now
              that there's anyone else but you.

copyright Allie, 2007
              I improved your poem up. It's now 100% less emo and more pleasing to the eye.
              O Lord our God, help us to tear their soldiers to bloody shreds with our shells; help us to cover their smiling fields with the pale forms of their patriot dead; help us to drown the thunder of the guns with the shrieks of their wounded, writhing in pain; help us to lay waste their humble homes with a hurricane of fire; help us to wring the hearts of their unoffending widows with unavailing grief; help us to turn them out roofless with little children to wander unfriended the wastes of their desolated land in rags and hunger and thirst, sports of the sun flames of summer and the icy winds of winter, broken in spirit, worn with travail, imploring Thee for the refuge of the grave and denied it--for our sakes who adore Thee, Lord, blast their hopes, blight their lives, protract their bitter pilgrimage, make heavy their steps, water their way with their tears, stain the white snow with the blood of their wounded feet! We ask it, in the spirit of love, of Him Who is the Source of Love, and Who is the ever-faithful refuge and friend of all that are sore beset and seek His aid with humble and contrite hearts. Amen.

God being truth, justice, goodness, beauty, power, and life, man is falsehood, iniquity, evil, ugliness, impotence, and death. God being master, man is the slave. Incapable of finding justice, truth, and eternal life by his own effort, he can attain them only through a divine revelation... he who desires to worship God must harbor no childish illusions about the matter, but bravely renounce his liberty and humanity.

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Temperance View Post
                Brother T's is much superior to your version Allie. Yours was crap. anything without Jesus is just crap, ok?
                Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
                  Brother T's is much inferior to your version Allie. Yours was excellent. Anything with Jesus is just crap, ok?
                  *giggles* I'm sorry, I couldn't resist...

But your poem is really good Allie! I liked it. Had a nice flow to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Miss Hikari View Post

But the Holy Bible is really good Allie! I liked it. Jesus' words have a nice flow to them.
                    See how much better that looks?
                    O Lord our God, help us to tear their soldiers to bloody shreds with our shells; help us to cover their smiling fields with the pale forms of their patriot dead; help us to drown the thunder of the guns with the shrieks of their wounded, writhing in pain; help us to lay waste their humble homes with a hurricane of fire; help us to wring the hearts of their unoffending widows with unavailing grief; help us to turn them out roofless with little children to wander unfriended the wastes of their desolated land in rags and hunger and thirst, sports of the sun flames of summer and the icy winds of winter, broken in spirit, worn with travail, imploring Thee for the refuge of the grave and denied it--for our sakes who adore Thee, Lord, blast their hopes, blight their lives, protract their bitter pilgrimage, make heavy their steps, water their way with their tears, stain the white snow with the blood of their wounded feet! We ask it, in the spirit of love, of Him Who is the Source of Love, and Who is the ever-faithful refuge and friend of all that are sore beset and seek His aid with humble and contrite hearts. Amen.

God being truth, justice, goodness, beauty, power, and life, man is falsehood, iniquity, evil, ugliness, impotence, and death. God being master, man is the slave. Incapable of finding justice, truth, and eternal life by his own effort, he can attain them only through a divine revelation... he who desires to worship God must harbor no childish illusions about the matter, but bravely renounce his liberty and humanity.

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Temperance View Post
                      You "improvements" are neither welcomed, nor appreciated. If you wanna write Jesus-crap, do it in your own poems.
                      Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
                      Brother T's is much superior to your version Alie. Yours was crap. anything without Jesus is just crap, ok?
                      Unfortunately for you, your opinion on my work doesn't matter. The only opinions that matter to me are those of Eno, Poetic Peter, and my friends (especially Rachael)
                      Originally posted by Miss Hikari View Post

But your poem is really good Alie! I liked it. Had a nice flow to it.
                      Don't believe them when they spell my name with two "L"s; there's only one. And thank you for your positive comment.

Comment

You "improvements" are neither welcomed, nor appreciated. If you wanna write Jesus-crap, do it in your own poems.
                        Yo sass be what be unwelcomed. Outta the kindness of his heart, he had done did took yo jumble of words and made it where it not only be readable, but praiseworthy! If you was in a grade schoo', what he woulda done woulda took yo grade from a F- to a A+! PRAISE!! And you got nothin' but rude words fo' him after he had did that. Jesus be weepin', I jus' knows it.
                        Unfortunately for you, your opinion on my work doesn't matter. The only opinions that matter to me are those of Eno, Poetic Peter, and my friends (especially Rachael)
                        The only opinion that matter in the long run be the opinion of JESUS, and the pastors up on here be spokespersons fo' HIM! So you doesn't even need to be givin' them yo attitude when they is tryin'a save you from yo own hellbound behavior. You lucky I not be there witchoo right now, I'd smack you upside yo head with my rollah pin till you started actin' right.
                        Don't believe them when they spell my name with two "L"s; there's only one. And thank you for your positive comment.
                        You's a lie! That chink gots enough thang's goin' against her withoutchoo tryin'a deceive her. JESUS had put that message under yo name fo' a reason, and I's gonna believe what He say befo'e I believe you, ALLIE.
                        sigpic
                        "He went on CNN and he laughed at us, and he said, 'They'll never get me because Allah will protect me. Allah will protect me.' Well, you know what? I knew that my God was bigger than his. I knew that my God was a real God and his was an idol." - Lt. General William G. Boykin

Comment

Whoops. I didn't know. I'll remember that for next time. Sorreh.
                          And you're welcome. I really liked it. It's way better than the crap I try to pass off as poetry.
                          -Hii

Comment

Aww, I'm flattered you think so much of my opinion, dear Allie. *Gives Allie a huge hug and a cookie*
                            Your version was much better than BT's. Sheesh, the way some of these guys talk about jeebuz, it's almost like they're in love with him.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rachael Van Helsing View Post
                              Aww, I'm flattered you think so much of my opinion, dear Allie. *Gives Allie a huge hug and a cookie*
                              Your version was much better than BT's. Sheesh, the way some of these guys talk about jeebuz, it's almost like they're in love with him.
                              Does blasphemy arouse you, trollop?
                              Posted via Prayer

1 Timothy 2:13-15 For Adam was first formed, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression. Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.
                              Bearing my husband's heirs and being SAVED!

Blogging for CHRIST!
                              Witnessing for GOD on YouTube!
                              All a-Twitter for Salvation!
                              Bringing Jesus to MySpace!
                              On FIRE for the Lord on Facebook!
                              My Ladies of Landover profile!

Comment

Working...
                              X