X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Christian entertainment: Survival of the Dead

Greetings, True Christian friends of Landover,

I'm writing to you this day to share with you a GODLY and RIGHTEOUS film I just beheld.

It is called "Survival of the Dead", and as you might imagine from the title, it has to do with Jesus' promise of eternal life. The story takes place just after the return of the dear Lord Jesus, much like the "Left Behind" series. But, unlike that "sweetness-and-light" vision of the end of days by Tim LaHaye and Jerry Jenkins, "Survival of the Dead" proved to be much more accurate to Biblical Prophecy.

In this story, my friends, the dead have been raised up for the Final Judgement by Lord Jesus, and they walk the earth, always on the lookout for blasphemers to smite.

Rev. 5-6
    [5] But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.
    [6] Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.
    The particular blasphemers they chose to smite in the course of the story included a large group of Catholics, a girl-homo, a Mexican, and identical twins.

Now, the director of the film, one Mr. George Romeo, didn't waste too much of the audience's time allowing the unsaved heathens to preach their wickedness, but rather, he often used them as examples of almost-righteousness, sinners from whom valuable lessons could be gleaned. For instance, the pater familis of a particular clan of Mary-worshippers found himself blessed with a newly-resurrected wife. And you just knew he was a good man in is heart, because the first thing he did was to chain her to the oven in her kitchen, so she could stay forever just where she belonged. GLORY! "Women and children have their place," he said, "children quietly in bed, and women quietly in the kitchen." Obviously he was still a sinner, otherwise he would have been taken up in the rapture himself, but nevertheless, it was a good lesson for the daughters in the audience to hear.

Not only that, my friends, but those multitude of newly-resurrected were behaving in strict accordance with God's words!

And ye shall eat the flesh of your sons, and the flesh of your daughters shall ye eat. -- Leviticus 26:29

And thou shalt eat the fruit of thine own body, the flesh of thy sons and of thy daughters. -- Deuteronomy 28:53

And I will cause them to eat the flesh of their sons and the flesh of their daughters, and they shall eat every one the flesh of his friend. -- Jeremiah19:9
    Now, I'm not going to lie to you, my friends. There was some strong language, and in some cases, those sinners left behind after the rapture were shown indulging in their sins. This is Hollywood we're talking about. But nevertheless, I highly recommend this movie, and particularly for children. There are a lot of lessons about traditional Christian family-values to be learned here. It also makes a particularly good example to show to disobedient children, because the can see for themselves what will happen if they don't let Jesus do their thinking for them.

After all, come Judgement Day, you get to be one of two things: one of living, or one of the Saved. The choice is up to each of us.

Yours in Christ,

Dr. Ian Sin-Puncher

Re: Good Christian entertainment: Survival of the Dead

Too long, didn't read.

If you show up here recommending a movie, keep these thoughts in mind:

- If it doesn't have the Godly John Wayne(tm), tread carefully.

- Ronald Reagan, in his pre-Death Valley Days (I really never had much use for Borax soap), is ok.

- If Mel Gibson is in any way connected with it, don't waste your time.

- Films endorsed by the Godly Dick Cheney, George W. Bush (not his wimp daddy), and Sarah Palin are worth a look.

- Any films whose cast includes ANY person condemned in "All Aboard the Hell Train" are not welcome.

- Most war movies showing Godly GI's(tm) killing 1) Commies, 2) Japs, 3) Krauts, and 4) A-rabs are generally okay. But war movies that are "anti-war" (and here I'm talking about "Catch-22" and "Platoon") are not welcome. "Sands of Iwo Jima" is a keeper.

- Movies such as "The Exorcist" with anti-papist messages are ok.

- Movies about killing sharks are good, but not when they contain English fags such as the likes of Michael Caine.

- Any film starring Scientologists are a no-go here. So if they feature limp-wrists like Tom Cruise or Nicholas Cage, take it elsewhere.

- James Cameron films are ok, but when they have a "message" like Good conquering Evil (here I'm talking about Frodo kicking "the roaming eye's" ass) are acceptable.

- Zombie movies are not okay since they portray rising from the dead, which only Jesus can do.

- Same thing applies to Mummy movies.

- British films are way-too-faggish, so don't bother.

- French films are all sub-titled, so don't expect us to work that hard.

- Don't even get me started on Swedish films. Bergman always has some sort of message, and watching two people talk to each other for twenty minutes, with long pauses, to cover a two minute conversation, is just sickening. Besides they’re in black and white.

- Anything from beaner-land (and here I'm including everywhere from El Paso, Texas, to the South Pole, is just not worth a Christian's time.

- I've never seen a film from Africa and especially don't want to see anything since the coons took over.

- Slant films from anywhere in China, Japland, and Korea, are nothing more than chop-socky crap loaded with hidden tigers and flying dragons and are good for nothing.

- Films from "Bollywood" are a joke. At the exact moment a man starts to get down to business with a woman, everybody breaks out in song or dance. Spare me.

- The only Aussie film I ever saw that was worthwhile was "Pricilla, Queen of the Desert" which showed fag life as it really is.

Keeping these modest restrictions in mind, come back when you can offer movies that are worthwhile. I'll listen.
    The Honorable HTannor (Pro NRA, Anti-Homer Marriage), Judge, Freehold Supreme Court

"Credo elvem etiam vivere"

Comment

Working...
    X