X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GWB Pronounces Commie Nigra Dead

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
    So then you agree with our Godly GWB, and thus, Jesus! Glory!
    Those conclusions are invalid.

In my first post:
    Originally posted by raylu View Post
    How in the world did you manage to misinterpret something that supports and agrees with your views?
    I made it quite clear that I was showing you how to interpret your "Godly leader's" statements and how they completely correlated with your views.

This in no way means that I agree with those views.

And agreeing with GWB does not equate to Jesus, since I have yet to concede that GWB was chosen by Jesus.

Comment

Those conclusions are invalid.

In my first post:

I made it quite clear that I was showing you how to interpret your "Godly leader's" statements and how they completely correlated with your views.

This in no way means that I agree with those views.

And agreeing with GWB does not equate to Jesus, since I have yet to concede that GWB was chosen by Jesus.
      What you "concede to" is completely irrelevant. Jesus has called you here for a reason, nancy. You can parrot all the insurance policy lingo you like, it doesn't matter to Him. Jesus always wins. Always.
      Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Joe the Atheist View Post
        Nelson Mandela, Today.
        You think we don't recognize Hellywood liberal Morgan Freeman when we see him. You aren't fooling anyone.

Pastor Billy-Reuben
        Upon request I will cite scripture for all these facts in God's Holy Word.

✝ This is a Christian community and we worship GOD of the Holy bible, the only Living GOD. We worship Jesus Christ, Son of GOD and Savior. Anything else is absurd. ✝
        Trump / Arpaio 2016 -- The Government We Deserve
        #ChristianLivesMatter

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
          What you "concede to" is completely irrelevant.
          That's what I said.
          Jesus has called you here for a reason, nancy. You can parrot all the insurance policy lingo you like, it doesn't matter to Him. Jesus always wins. Always.
          I argue that you don't represent Jesus.
          Your logic of "I represent Jesus and He says that I represent Him" is circular.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe the Atheist View Post
            Reports of Nelson Mandela's demise are greatly exaggerated.

--Joe

Nelson Mandela, Today.
            They got a secular taxidermist to stuff that old coon corpse and prop it up to look like it was shaking hands with someone? That's just sick!
            That's what I said.
            You also said that Nelson Mandela was dead, and it was the first lick of sense you've made since you've got here!
            O Lord our God, help us to tear their soldiers to bloody shreds with our shells; help us to cover their smiling fields with the pale forms of their patriot dead; help us to drown the thunder of the guns with the shrieks of their wounded, writhing in pain; help us to lay waste their humble homes with a hurricane of fire; help us to wring the hearts of their unoffending widows with unavailing grief; help us to turn them out roofless with little children to wander unfriended the wastes of their desolated land in rags and hunger and thirst, sports of the sun flames of summer and the icy winds of winter, broken in spirit, worn with travail, imploring Thee for the refuge of the grave and denied it--for our sakes who adore Thee, Lord, blast their hopes, blight their lives, protract their bitter pilgrimage, make heavy their steps, water their way with their tears, stain the white snow with the blood of their wounded feet! We ask it, in the spirit of love, of Him Who is the Source of Love, and Who is the ever-faithful refuge and friend of all that are sore beset and seek His aid with humble and contrite hearts. Amen.

God being truth, justice, goodness, beauty, power, and life, man is falsehood, iniquity, evil, ugliness, impotence, and death. God being master, man is the slave. Incapable of finding justice, truth, and eternal life by his own effort, he can attain them only through a divine revelation... he who desires to worship God must harbor no childish illusions about the matter, but bravely renounce his liberty and humanity.

Comment

Working...
            X