X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GLORY! God smites New Zealand!

Originally posted by Lisa H View Post
    If everyone in New Zealand lived a True Christian lifestyle, then He would have no reason to punish them. I hope you make an effort to rebuke sinners where you live whenever you can.
    I try to and have many christian friends. The reason God might go for NZ is cause there is a wide number of religions here. I have to travel half an hour to go to the nearest bapist church, as there is a cathoilc and mixed church in the town.
    Deuteronomy 6:5 And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might.
    Peter 1:7 That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honour and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ.

Comment

Originally posted by Freeks-Angel View Post
      I try to and have many christian friends. The reason God might go for NZ is cause there is a wide number of religions here. I have to travel half an hour to go to the nearest bapist church, as there is a cathoilc and mixed church in the town.
      As long as you live give a True Christian lifestyle then you have nothing to worry about.
      Genesis 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth
      Proverbs 19:25 Smite a scorner, and the simple will beware: and reprove one that hath understanding, and he will understand knowledge.
      Ezekiel 16:14 And thy renown went forth among the heathen for thy beauty: for it was perfect through my comeliness, which I had put upon thee, saith the Lord GOD.
      Proverbs 6:25 Lust not after her beauty in thine heart; neither let her take thee with her eyelids.
      Genesis 24:16 And the damsel was very fair to look upon, a virgin, neither had any man known her: and she went down to the well, and filled her pitcher, and came up.
      Song of Solomon 1:15 Behold, thou art fair, my love; behold, thou art fair; thou hast doves' eyes.

Comment

Does this mean that since the earhtquake skipped my city i can continue having premarital sex, spending my nights inebriated and fornicating with women whos names i dont even know? Chur!!! Sounds sweet. You guys must have really dropped the ball to get planes flown into your buildings and hurricanes to ravage your cities. If noone died perhaps god actually loves us

Comment

Originally posted by sinner4life View Post
          Does this mean that since the earhtquake skipped my city i can continue having premarital sex, spending my nights inebriated and fornicating with women whos names i dont even know? Chur!!! Sounds sweet. You guys must have really dropped the ball to get planes flown into your buildings and hurricanes to ravage your cities. If noone died perhaps god actually loves us
          God gave you a warning to stop your sinful lifestyle. Don't worry, Satan will accept you for your sinful lifestyle.

God did not send Mooslim terrorists, Satan did, because that is who mooslims follow.

Revelation 21:8 But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars—their place will be in the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death."
          Proverbs 19:25 Smite a scorner, and the simple will beware: and reprove one that hath understanding, and he will understand knowledge.
          Ezekiel 16:14 And thy renown went forth among the heathen for thy beauty: for it was perfect through my comeliness, which I had put upon thee, saith the Lord GOD.
          Proverbs 6:25 Lust not after her beauty in thine heart; neither let her take thee with her eyelids.
          Genesis 24:16 And the damsel was very fair to look upon, a virgin, neither had any man known her: and she went down to the well, and filled her pitcher, and came up.
          Song of Solomon 1:15 Behold, thou art fair, my love; behold, thou art fair; thou hast doves' eyes.

Comment

What about the hurricanes? And oil spill? Or even your black president? I cant imagine you folk seeing him as a gift from God, especially since he's ending your beloved war on "mooslems" who "worship the devil" or whatever it was he put? Tbh, if you were my daughter i would sell you into slavery as sanctioned in Exodus 21:7. I wonder what a fair price would be? Do you tell your friends who wear glasses that they may not approach the alter(Leviticus 21:20)?

Comment

What about the hurricanes? And oil spill? Or even your black president? I cant imagine you folk seeing him as a gift from God, especially since he's ending your beloved war on "mooslems" who "worship the devil" or whatever it was he put? Tbh, if you were my daughter i would sell you into slavery as sanctioned in Exodus 21:7. I wonder what a fair price would be? Do you tell your friends who wear glasses that they may not approach the alter(Leviticus 21:20)?
              You are an evil one. Satan must be have a special place for you. You are spawn of the devil.

You must apologize for making such horrible comments about a True Christian woman.

Comment

Are you actually going to reply with a response? Do you ever wear blend clothes(e.g. polyester cotton)? Because that is a stoneable offence and no i wont apoligise, i was simply expressing an opinion as to how i would exercise my god given and bible sanctioned rights if i were your father

Comment

Are you actually going to reply with a response? Do you ever wear blend clothes(e.g. polyester cotton)? Because that is a stoneable offence and no i wont apoligise, i was simply expressing an opinion as to how i would exercise my god given and bible sanctioned rights if i were your father
                  You should apologize because you are being rude and disrespectful to one of your betters.

Your Unsaved Trash comment is a load of rubbish because you are not my father, and you are just a little boy using the internet unsupervised.

As to what clothes I wear is none of your business. Are you some kind of pervert who likes womens clothing.

Also stay on topic of this thread.

Comment

Or perhaps he sees you as too doomed to be worth warning.
                    What about the hurricanes? And oil spill? Or even your black president? I cant imagine you folk seeing him as a gift from God, especially since he's ending your beloved war on "mooslems" who "worship the devil" or whatever it was he put?
                    America, while certainly a lot less doomed than New Zealand, is still far from being a wholly Christian country, so it's no wonder that God still has to punish it sometimes.
                    No, Landover Baptist Church is 100% Christian and so the Devil's mixed fabrics are not welcome here.
                    O Lord our God, help us to tear their soldiers to bloody shreds with our shells; help us to cover their smiling fields with the pale forms of their patriot dead; help us to drown the thunder of the guns with the shrieks of their wounded, writhing in pain; help us to lay waste their humble homes with a hurricane of fire; help us to wring the hearts of their unoffending widows with unavailing grief; help us to turn them out roofless with little children to wander unfriended the wastes of their desolated land in rags and hunger and thirst, sports of the sun flames of summer and the icy winds of winter, broken in spirit, worn with travail, imploring Thee for the refuge of the grave and denied it--for our sakes who adore Thee, Lord, blast their hopes, blight their lives, protract their bitter pilgrimage, make heavy their steps, water their way with their tears, stain the white snow with the blood of their wounded feet! We ask it, in the spirit of love, of Him Who is the Source of Love, and Who is the ever-faithful refuge and friend of all that are sore beset and seek His aid with humble and contrite hearts. Amen.

God being truth, justice, goodness, beauty, power, and life, man is falsehood, iniquity, evil, ugliness, impotence, and death. God being master, man is the slave. Incapable of finding justice, truth, and eternal life by his own effort, he can attain them only through a divine revelation... he who desires to worship God must harbor no childish illusions about the matter, but bravely renounce his liberty and humanity.

Comment

God created all men equal, but your just a women so how can you be better than me if your not even my equal. No i am not a pervert, simply an avid admirer of one of Gods creations, in fact i might just go admire my girlfriend and have a little premarital given that its past 10 now. As for staying on topic, my bad, hows this. God didnt smite NZ and if he did is was more of a poke compared to a hurricane seeing as noone actually died and given that you said Satan blew up your beloved towers, i put it to you that actually both God AND Satan hate America

Comment

God created all men equal, but your just a women so how can you be better than me if your not even my equal. No i am not a pervert, simply an avid admirer of one of Gods creations, in fact i might just go admire my girlfriend and have a little premarital given that its past 10 now. As for staying on topic, my bad, hows this. God didnt smite NZ and if he did is was more of a poke compared to a hurricane seeing as noone actually died and given that you said Satan blew up your beloved towers, i put it to you that actually both God AND Satan hate America
                        What kind of apology is that. Try again.

I am your better because you are just unsaved trash and I am a True Christian. Look at your status and then look at mine. For further proof move your mouse cursor over the green squares.

God did smite New Zealand, you are just living in denial.

It would wise for you to goto bed since it 10:00pm for you. Make you say your prayers and mummy tucks you in.

Comment

Catholicism is the one true religion you protestant fucks, once we kick your arses out of Northern Ireland we're coming straight for you Mid-Western American scumbags, JFK will be avenged with the blood of your children.

Comment

I already said i wasnt going to apologise. Tbh, i dont think God really gives a about your status on a Baptist forum. I may as well tell you to stfu because i have a level 80 wow character. Ok, fine God smote nz, too bad he hits like a girl.

Comment

I already said i wasnt going to apologise. Tbh, i dont think God really gives a about your status on a Baptist forum. I may as well tell you to stfu because i have a level 80 wow character. Ok, fine God smote nz, too bad he hits like a girl.
                              Again, not a very good apology, try again.

So you do not care that you are going to eternal damnation to live with Satan. Again you speak with a trash mouth. It must be because you live among sheep and cannot say Fish n Chip's properly.

You said you were going to bed. Are you scared of the nightmares Satan will give you.

Revelation 21:8 But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars—their place will be in the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death."

Comment

Are you retarted or is it beacuase you were home schooled. There has been no apology attempt, nor will there be. I'll stop saying fush and chups if you stop being an ignorant fuck

Comment

Working...
                                X