X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: PROOF: That GOD Hates Sex Anime: GOD SMITES JAPAN!!!

you should have went to school instead of reading boring books

Comment

Originally posted by Irish Christain View Post
      Why was god so angry with the Japanese?
      I find it really upsetting that you would wish this much pain on so many of their families over there, this happened to real people, real families have witnessed their homes being destroyed and their family being crushed by this, we should be sending them aid, not being happy for this destruction, its upsetting :/
      This space is reserved for posting KJV Scripture ONLY. --ADMIN

Comment

Originally posted by Jtkode View Post
        I find it really upsetting that you would wish this much pain on so many of their families over there, this happened to real people, real families have witnessed their homes being destroyed and their family being crushed by this, we should be sending them aid, not being happy for this destruction, its upsetting :/

God doesn't love everybody:

Proverbs 6
        [16] These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him:
        [17] A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood,
        [18] An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief,
        [19] A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.

And don't give me any "He hates the sin, not the sinner" crap...

Matthew 13
        [38] The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one;
        [39] The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels.
        [40] As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire; so shall it be in the end of this world.
        [41] The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity;
        [42] And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.
        Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
          God doesn't love everybody:

And don't give me any "He hates the sin, not the sinner" crap...
          I'm not trying to disagree with you but I do believe, even if he did hate the sinner, which I'm skeptical on even from reading that from my own interpretation, that he would vocalize that, or even hinder them from maybe repenting in the future, by hating someone, stoning them, banishing them from society, stating derogatory comments, your not giving them chance to repent, you are hindering that ability... don't you think everyone should get the chance to repent?

Comment

I'm not trying to disagree with you but I do believe, even if he did hate the sinner, which I'm skeptical on even from reading that from my own interpretation, that he would vocalize that, or even hinder them from maybe repenting in the future, by hating someone, stoning them, banishing them from society, stating derogatory comments, your not giving them chance to repent, you are hindering that ability... don't you think everyone should get the chance to repent?
            Where did you get the idea that God makes things fair?

The truth is, God lays stumbling blocks before some folks. He works in mysterious ways, believe you me.

God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: That they all might be damned.--2 Th.2:11-12
            Who Will Jesus Damn?

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Just so you know Mr. Eze, I'm not making advances on you, as you know I have a boyfriend and I wouldn't do that, I wanted a one on one conversation, not something that I have to wait 5 minutes to respond to. You are extremely single minded and its upsetting, I'd rather not debate with you anymore so just don't reply to my comments, I'd rather talk to someone a little more open to other peoples opinions then yourself. I've given you the benefit of the doubt and all you have done is make me understand you really are rude.

Comment

Just so you know Mr. Eze, I'm not making advances on you, as you know I have a boyfriend and I wouldn't do that, I wanted a one on one conversation, not something that I have to wait 5 minutes to respond to. You are extremely single minded and its upsetting, I'd rather not debate with you anymore so just don't reply to my comments, I'd rather talk to someone a little more open to other peoples opinions then yourself. I've given you the benefit of the doubt and all you have done is make me understand you really are rude.
                Dear Godmocking Pervert;

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule of worshiping satan and allowing anyone with a dollar to sodomize you to post this hateful message. The Holy Bible tells us that we are actually Blessed by your persecution! Thanks for proving that we're right.

Matthew 5:10 Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
                5:11 Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.
                5:12 Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.
                Enjoy hell. I know that Jesus and I can't wait to watch you burn in hell for all eternity. Oh, how we'll laugh at you as you scream in agony! Shout Glory!!

YIC,

--Pastor Ezekiel
                Who Will Jesus Damn?

Comment

May I ask politely then- how do you explain the geographical concepts behind it? O_o

Comment

Originally posted by Synchronicityx3 View Post
                    May I ask politely then- how do you explain the geographical concepts behind it? O_o
                    What are you talking about?
                    5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
                    To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
                    James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

The geographical concepts behind why an earthquake happens.
                      Like the convergence/divergence/transform movements of the tectonic plates.

Comment

Originally posted by Synchronicityx3 View Post
                        Certainly!

God got mad and He pushed parts of the earth around.

(Psalms 18:7) "Then the earth shook and trembled; the foundations also of the hills moved and were shaken, because he was wroth."

Yours in Christ,

Z. Smyth
                        sigpic

Comment

it's truly heart breaking that anybody would possibly believe this complete and utter bull shit that you guys are saying. You are promoting the deaths of tens of thousands of people including babies which would be Innocent. But, no you justify by saying sinners deserve to die. If you believe what you are saying then you should go right out and kill yourselves right now and save god the time of having to judge you.

You will be the one's that burn in hell not the innocents that died in this world tragedy.

Comment

Originally posted by i disagree View Post
                            it's truly heart breaking that anybody would possibly believe this complete and utter bull shit that you guys are saying. You are promoting the deaths of tens of thousands of people including babies which would be Innocent. But, no you justify by saying sinners deserve to die. If you believe what you are saying then you should go right out and kill yourselves right now and save god the time of having to judge you.

You will be the one's that burn in hell not the innocents that died in this world tragedy.
                            Look, pal. We're not the ones who decided that sinners should die. That is God's Law. We're simply relaying the message.

Romans 6:23
                            For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

If you have a problem with it, don't blame us. Take it up with the LORD.

Further, your anti-Christian hate speech has been noted. Please be aware that by persecuting us, you only solidify our faith in the LORD and multiply our blessings. So please continue to persecute us. We can't get enough of it!

Luke 6:22
                            Blessed are ye, when men shall hate you, and when they shall separate you from their company, and shall reproach you, and cast out your name as evil, for the Son of man's sake.
                            II Thessalonians 1:7-9
                            And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,
                            In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:
                            Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power

The man who is being progressively sanctified will inescapably sanctify his home, school, politics, economics, science, and all things else by understanding and interpreting all things in terms of the Word of God and by bringing all things under the Dominion of Christ the King. -R.J. Rushdoony

Comment

Originally posted by i disagree View Post
                              No. Those who refuse to accept Jesus' invitation to salvation will burn in Hell.

Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

The retarded seem to like a lot of anime. I've read that. The japanese make a lot of anime to distract them from learning about JESUS and they have subliminal messages about their false god buddha in them. They are trying to turn the retarded into buddhists, when it's only JESUS who can drive the demon of slowness from them!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X