X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: DO NOT LET YOUR KIDS PLAY TEAM FORTRESS 2!!!

Originally posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
    I don't even want to know what this is homer-code for.

Not going to lie I don't know what "homer-code" is.
    Let me enlighten you as to what this means and how roles work in HOMO games (tf2 isn't really and HOMO)
    Let's talk in the form of a 5 player dungeon in World of Warcraft. You have 5 people, 1 tank who leads and absorbs all of the damage from the enemy mobs. You have 3 DPS (damage per second) players who damage and kill the enemies. And you have 1 healer who heals everyone and keeps them from dying. The classes in tf2 have these same roles. It's all about teamwork.

Comment

Is there power outage in some gaymer forum since we get all these gaysexuals here promoting their deathstyle and their favorite pick-up joint/"game"?

Comment

• Re: DO NOT LET YOUR KIDS PLAY TEAM FORTRESS 2!!!,

Originally posted by Mark L. Snyde, PhD View Post
        Which is it, my confused friend? I suspect you are another preteen that has come here and in childish haste have made a foolish comment without reading the entire thread.

But we've already won.

Now, get mommy or daddy's permission to post, and then scoot on over to the Introductions subforum and post a proper introduction.
        Ok this is exactly what you people do, you take something and throw it out of context. You didn't quote the entire sentence. YOU didn't read my entire post.
        And you have not own, you'll never win. By the way, I don't need permission, I'm 17.

Comment

Originally posted by Heranicwow View Post
          Not going to lie I don't know what "homer-code" is.
          Let me enlighten you as to what this means and how roles work in MMO games (tf2 isn't really and MMO)
          Let's talk in the form of a 5 player dungeon in World of Warcraft. You have 5 people, 1 tank who leads and absorbs all of the damage from the enemy mobs. You have 3 DPS (damage per second) players who damage and kill the enemies. And you have 1 healer who heals everyone and keeps them from dying. The classes in tf2 have these same roles. It's all about teamwork.
          Let me guess, one "heals" the others by inserting his tallywacker into the ripe, quivering anus of the other players.

Disgusting.
          Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Originally posted by Alphonse Alban View Post
            Is there power outage in some gaymer forum since we get all these gaysexuals here promoting their deathstyle and their favorite pick-up joint/"game"?
            "Gaysexuals"? Let's try a real word next time. It's just a game for fun, it's not a homosexual dating thing. I bet you that all of the people posting here are straight.

Comment

Ok this is exactly what you people do, you take something and throw it out of context. You didn't quote the entire sentence. YOU didn't read my entire post.
              And you have not own, you'll never win. By the way, I don't need permission, I'm 17.
              I read your entire foolish post. I only quoted the contradictory parts to highlight the problem, which is you are addle-brained, no doubt a consequence of playing video games when you should be studying The Bible.

You are 17, you are a minor (a child) and should have your parents' permission before posting here. This is not a forum for children to run off at the mouth disrespecting their betters, but for True Christian™ adults to have fellowship in The Lord.
              sigpic

I Kings 7:23

And he made a moulten Sea, ten cubites from the one brim to the other: it was round all about, & his height was fiue cubits: and a line of thirtie cubites did compasse it round about.

New here? Desiring to be pleasing in the eyes of The Lord and His Followers?

Then do as directed by our esteemed Pastors and head on over to the Introductions subforum and make your first post there, friend. Tell us what church you go to and what your favorite Bible verse is and how you came to find Jesus. Anything else you want to share with us about how Jesus has blessed you is welcomed too.

Are you a hater of God that believes He is a morally bankrupt monster? Read Why, you ask, is God so angry? to see that it is in fact you that is the monster that mercilessly and infinitely torments God.

Stop this relentless torturing of God and accept Jesus today!

Comment

Originally posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
                Let me guess, one "heals" the others by inserting his tallywacker into the ripe, quivering anus of the other players.

Disgusting.
                Wow. Even the fact that you would think that means you are one messed up person.

Comment

Originally posted by Alphonse Alban View Post
                  I was wondering the same thing, Brother Alphonse.

Suddenly we are overrun with smart-mouthed children trying to defend this devil's pastime turning them queer as a 3 dollar bill.

Too many parents are just weak...it's so sad.
                  sigpic

And he made a moulten Sea, ten cubites from the one brim to the other: it was round all about, & his height was fiue cubits: and a line of thirtie cubites did compasse it round about.

Then do as directed by our esteemed Pastors and head on over to the Introductions subforum and make your first post there, friend. Tell us what church you go to and what your favorite Bible verse is and how you came to find Jesus. Anything else you want to share with us about how Jesus has blessed you is welcomed too.

Are you a hater of God that believes He is a morally bankrupt monster? Read Why, you ask, is God so angry? to see that it is in fact you that is the monster that mercilessly and infinitely torments God.

Comment

I don't understand the logic presented here.

You folks believe in God, because the Bible tells you so. You believe in the Bible, because of God. You claim faith trumps all sorts of proof, but you cite the Bible as proof against against dissenting opinions. And when we demand proof on the validity of the Bible, you once again revert to your "faith trumps proof" stance.

I don't mind Christians who take their views to be the best people they can be. But you folks are mindlessly bashing things you don't understand.

The game itself has no homosexual undertones at all. Play the game and you can easily see that.

But I don't know why I'm even here. I'll have as much success debating with you people as I would with Al Qaeda. That other group that believes in scripture literalism and fundamentalist beliefs.

Comment

I read your entire foolish post. I only quoted the contradictory parts to highlight the problem, which is you are addle-brained, no doubt a consequence of playing video games when you should be studying The Bible.

You are 17, you are a minor (a child) and should have your parents' permission before posting here. This is not a forum for children to run off at the mouth disrespecting their betters, but for True Christian™ adults to have fellowship in The Lord.
                      Oh I studied the bible in Sunday school when I was a child. And I've been confirmed but now I'm an atheist because religion doesn't have any proof behind it. Where did you get your Phd? Also my favorite part of the bible is when god gives everyone free will then kills them for not acting the way he wanted.

Comment

Oh I studied the bible in Sunday school when I was a child. And I've been confirmed but now I'm an atheist because religion doesn't have any proof behind it. Where did you get your Phd? Also my favorite part of the bible is when god gives everyone free will then kills them for not acting the way he wanted.
                        The Holy Bible is axiomatic, hence It requires no proof.

Please have your parents contact one of the Pastors stating you have their permission to post.

Until then, I will refrain from piledriving you into oblivion with God's Truths.
                        sigpic

Comment

Oohh I've received a couple of infractions. This is too much fun. 1.) I am not gay 2.) you are not better then me, everyone is created equal in your religion. 3.) as for the part where I'm going to hell, fingers crossed for that!

Comment

...you are not better then me, everyone is created equal in your religion.
                            Yes, we are all born equally sinful. However, I have had my sin washed away by the blood of Christ, while you still wallow in your filth. Hence, we are your betters:

2 Corinthians 6:14 (1611 King James Bible)

Be ye not vnequally yoked together with vnbeleeuers: for what fellowship hath righteousnesse with vnrighteousnesse? and what communion hath light with darknesse?
                            sigpic

Comment

The Holy Bible is axiomatic, hence It requires no proof.

Please have your parents contact one of the Pastors stating you have their permission to post.

Until then, I will refrain from piledriving you into oblivion with God's Truths.
                              Think about this, " the bible is true, because it says it's true" if you honestly believe that you are sad. If at the beginning of the Godzilla movie it said "based on a true story" would you beleive it? Fingers crossed for me going to hell!

Comment

Yes, we are all born equally sinful. However, I have had my sin washed away by the blood of Christ, while you still wallow in your filth. Hence, we are your betters:
                                Wow, you are arrogant.

Comment

Working...
                                X