X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: WEDDING QUESTION : SHOULD MY FIANCEE' SHAVE HER VAGINA?

Women have rights and I believe in them God makes us all different and he respects us for what we are

Comment

Originally posted by Go girls View Post
      God makes us all different and he respects us for what we are
      Says who?

Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

God and why do you not respect other religions and genders it is unjust and judgmental

Comment

Women have rights and I believe in them God makes us all different and he respects us for what we are

Look here, woman. If we are going to continue like this, I am afraid you are going to have to stop your preaching for a while and tell us about your walk with Jesus. Introduce yourself and tell us where you are from.
          God judgeth the righteous, And God is angry with the wicked every day- Psalm 7:11

Comment

God
            Where? I'd be interested to read where in the Bible it is written that God respects everyone the same.

and why do you not respect other religions
            Same reason I don't respect pedophiles, fungus, or clowns. Just because something exists doesn't mean it's respectable.

it is unjust and judgmental
            The only thing that is Just is the LORD, and because I know what He says, I know what He thinks and wants. I don't have to make things up to appease my friends, society, or fragile ego.

You should read the Bible some time. You'll learn a lot about who the LORD really is.

Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

I am a true faithful Christian I believe god loves me for who I am.

Comment

Well that's nice, but it's not what God actually says.

You might want to familiarize yourself with the Holy Bible, dear. It's the best source of the Christian faith.

Comment

You just need to respect others and it does say that in the bible " treat your neighbour as you would yourself" ( Ten Commandments )

Comment

You just need to respect others
                    Or what?

and it does say that in the bible
                    Chapter and verse?

" treat your neighbour as you would yourself" ( Ten Commandments )
                    You don't have any idea what the Ten Commandments are, do you?

Comment

If God loves you for who you are, why does He want you to become more like His favorite Son, Jesus?

2 Cor 3:18 18 But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord.

Staying in what the Bible calls your sinful, corrupt state is not an option. You must change completely.
                      sigpicMt 21:42, 44 Jesus saith unto them, Did ye never read in the scriptures, The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner: this is the Lord's doing, and it is marvellous in our eyes . . . ? And whosoever shall fall on this stone shall be broken: but on whomsoever it shall fall, it will grind him to powder.

Find out what the Bible says about: Fortnite: Battle Royale, asexuality, shaving, psychiatry, chronic fatigue syndrome, babies

Comment

Originally posted by Pim Pendergast View Post
                        If God loves you for who you are, why does He want you to become more like His favorite Son, Jesus?
                        Indeed, Brother. A most important concept for those who think that just because they love Jesus, they will be offered Salvation. One does not simply believe whatever they want, and expect the LORD to change His Divine Mind to suit their fancy.

Comment

Of course women have rights. What ever gave your empty head an idea to the contrary?
                          A woman can be clean groomed Christian or she can be a fish breathed tangled whore.
                          Which are you friend?
                          Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
                          Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
                          Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
                          Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
                          Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
                          Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

Perhaps she is being overly zealous about pleasing her new husband? I admit I agree that seems 'trashy' but perhaps she's feeling a little hysterical over the thought of pleasing her husband for the first time. Women tend to over-think and get too emotional when it comes to important situations. I hope you get this situation worked out for the best.

Comment

All women should shave their vaginas. I think god has made the hair to hide the vagina from everyone who isn't supposed to see it, and when someone is able to see it, she should shave it. It's like god's curtains. She can keep it hidden until the time is right. Then she can show it.

Comment

Originally posted by PenisEating View Post
                                All women should shave their vaginas. I think god has made the hair to hide the vagina from everyone who isn't supposed to see it, and when someone is able to see it, she should shave it. It's like god's curtains. She can keep it hidden until the time is right. Then she can show it.
                                So, you think the LORD created women with a built in muslim hijab of pubic hair?

I'm ever so curious to see what Biblical reading gives you that idea. Please, do tell, were do you find this idea in the Holy Word of God?

Comment

Working...
                                X