X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Does God hate Finland?

Originally posted by Cranky Old Man View Post
    Apples and oranges. You clearly never bothered to pay attention at school. Do they even have schools in Finland? But why waste time on China? If you love it so much, please move there. If you do not, stop wasting time on it and start spending your time in a useful way: studying the KJV1611 Holy Bible!
    I love God's favourite country, Finland. Oh yes, we don't have schools => http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Education_Index
    We are third most educated country in the world (US is 19th).

Comment

Originally posted by Oompa-loompa View Post
      I love God's favourite country, Finland.

Well, that was funny. I will have even more fun watching you burn in the fires of Hell.
      5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
      To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
      James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

Finland has never had any Queens (or kings).
        Really these queens are from Finland
        Attached Files

Comment

I love God's favourite country, Finland. Oh yes, we don't have schools => http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Education_Index
          We are third most educated country in the world (US is 19th).
          You'd better come up with some Biblical proof for that ridiculous claim. I hope you realize that you are going to have to answer to Jesus Himself come Judgement Day.
          Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by James Dewitt View Post
            Really these queens are from Finland.
            Dian Hanson is American, not Finnish.

Comment

When mountains rage and the earth bleeds fire, we know God has spoken:

The pit is prepared, the fire is made ready, the furnace is now hot, ready to receive them; the flames do now rage and glow. The glittering sword is whet, and held over them, and the pit hath opened its mouth under them.
              Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight,
              O Lord, my strength, and my redeemer.

Comment

This thread is about Finland. We already have an Eskimo thread.
                May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

They all sound the same to me.
                  Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight,
                  O Lord, my strength, and my redeemer.

Comment

Originally posted by Ishina View Post
                    They all sound the same to me.
                    Amen to that Brother!
                    To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
                    James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

God clearly hates Finland. Today He sent a flaming faggot to spread the AIDS all over their frozen island.

Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
                        God clearly hates Finland. Today He sent a flaming faggot to spread the AIDS all over their frozen island.
                        Ahahahha, but Adam Lanmbert is from America. Clearly god hates America because he sends a "flaming faggot" to LIVE in America.

Comment

Ahahahha, but Adam Lanmbert is from America. Clearly god hates America because he sends a "flaming faggot" to LIVE in America.
                          Why do you hate Jesus? You have made Him cry, say you are sorry
                          Attached Files

Comment

Clearly god hates America because he sends a "flaming faggot" to LIVE in America.

Most gays in the USA are just Australians who are on vacation here. Once Obama gets his well deserved impeachment and Palin takes over, I am sure they will no longer be allowed here.

Comment

Originally posted by Cranky Old Man View Post

Most gays in the USA are just Australians who are on vacation here. Once Obama gets his well deserved impeachment and Palin takes over, I am sure they will no longer be allowed here.
                              Really?

and here I thought it was over bearing femnazi mothers with cowering wimpy fathers that brought up homers. I guess you learn something every day.
                              Drama queen

Comment

Originally posted by BelieverInGod View Post
                                and here I thought it was over bearing femnazi mothers with cowering wimpy fathers that brought up homers
                                That too, they probably learned that from the Australians.

Comment

Working...
                                X