X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lolitas, Japanese Lolitas, picture warning!!!

Parents beware of a sinister new twist in the Goth war on Family Values. This is called Gothic Lolita's!
    First some pictures. Be warned!!!!!

First they put them in Children's cartoons to hook unsuspecting girls too young to understand Christ's love:

Then the teens get involved dressing up as Gothic Lolita's.
    (here we see evidence the menace has spread to the USA!)

Photo was taken from an abomination called the Gothic Bible

We all know what Goths are and how evil they are! Well, a Lolita is a preteen or teen girl who is a whore. Now they are trying to combine the two!
    Parents watch out and if you see any evidence of this behavior contact a Pastor immediately!
    Matthew:
    5:17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.
    5:18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled
    10:21 And the brother shall deliver up the brother to death, and the father the child: and the children shall rise up against their parents, and cause them to be put to death.
    10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

sigpic

Re: Lolitas, Japanese Loilitas, picture warning!!!

Originally posted by eliot mayfield View Post
    Then the teens get involved dressing up as Gothic Lolita's.
    (here we see evidence the menace has spread to the USA!)
    Just awful! Let us pray that the next time she falls onto her chubby little knees she will be kneeling before JESUS, rather than before her creepy goth mentor.
    True Christians are Perfect!

Signs that you belong to a FALSE Christian Church.

Persecution You Have Endured for CHRIST: what doesn't kill you makes you stronger in Christ.

For True Christians™ only: please send me Project Habakkuk updates at gertruderogers@landoverbaptist.net. Thank you.

Comment

You are right to be concerned, pastor, I have seen many examples of this type of slut myself, and I am quick to rebuke them.
      1 Timothy 2:9-10: In like manner also, that women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with shamefacedness and sobriety; not with broided hair, or gold, or pearls, or costly array; But (which becometh women professing godliness) with good works.
      I've done a little research this morning, and I'm pretty sure it's just girls who are crying out for attention. Looking innocent and slutty is an easy way to get a temporary boyfriend.

We can only do our best to stop this disgusting display of sexuality. Skirt length is critical, as well as knowing that your child doesn't have her slut clothes on underneath, ready to reveal as soon as she leaves your protective supervision.
      May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

A combination of anime and goth?

This is the work of the devil.
        If humans evolved from monkeys, why are there still monkeys?

Comment

Its as if the Devil himself has had his dreams fulfilled!
          Attached Files
          Jesus - gentle, dependable overnight relief.

Comment

Worse yet, the chinks all use these perverted bedsheets, the better to spill their seed with.

Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

There's a box of kleenex on the bed! That is disgusting!
              Matthew:
              5:17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.
              5:18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled
              10:21 And the brother shall deliver up the brother to death, and the father the child: and the children shall rise up against their parents, and cause them to be put to death.
              10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
                Worse yet, the chinks all use these perverted bedsheets, the better to spill their seed with.

You do realize that using a racial slur while being a man of the cloth completely negates any credibility you have in the eyes of a sane man.

Comment

Originally posted by jakket View Post
                  You do realize that using a racial slur while being a man of the cloth completely negates any credibility you have in the eyes of a sane man.
                  It's not a "racial slur" to call a pervert on their perversion.
                  Posted via Prayer

1 Timothy 2:13-15 For Adam was first formed, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression. Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.
                  Bearing my husband's heirs and being SAVED!

Blogging for CHRIST!
                  Witnessing for GOD on YouTube!
                  All a-Twitter for Salvation!
                  Bringing Jesus to MySpace!
                  On FIRE for the Lord on Facebook!
                  My Ladies of Landover profile!

Comment

Really, I cannot see how Lolita fashion itself is bad. The dresses are so cute! Yes, some are black, but many are bright, pretty colors (Sweet Lolita). I dress in Lolita and I like both the Gothic and the Sweet styles. Gothic more than Sweet but that is not the point.
                    I can understand what you do not like about the name. Even the other explanation of the name of the fashion is a little bad.
                    The thing you need to understand about anime is that in Japan, most of it is not marketed to children, but adults and teens because anime is the most artful medium available, and it has minimum cost. Basically, the Japanese do not spend very much on entertainment as all that money goes towards technology, research, and schools.
                    He's the tower of power, Admits no shame, Untouched, crushed, will remain, To one, to two, to three, to four, Heading straight for an open door, He can see, what he can't feel,
                    Without one touch, It becomes surreal, But it's true, The power lives, Inside of you!
                    ~Crush 40

Comment

Originally posted by Red Snowflake View Post
                      Really, I cannot see how Lolita fashion itself is bad. The dresses are so cute! Yes, some are black, but many are bright, pretty colors (Sweet Lolita). I dress in Lolita and I like both the Gothic and the Sweet styles. Gothic more than Sweet but that is not the point.
                      I can understand what you do not like about the name. Even the other explanation of the name of the fashion is a little bad.
                      The thing you need to understand about anime is that in Japan, most of it is not marketed to children, but adults and teens because anime is the most artful medium available, and it has minimum cost. Basically, the Japanese do not spend very much on entertainment as all that money goes towards technology, research, and schools.
                      So you are a female Japanese Lolita with a male avatar? Something is VERY wrong here!
                      Emeritus Professor of the Christ Jesus Chair of Theology at Landover Baptist University.
                      "God loves you. Let us arrange for you to meet Him".
                      Break their teeth, O God, in their mouth.--Psalms 58:6

Comment

Pal, what you know about Japan could fit in a thimble.

Go post on some queer forum where they care.
                        Who Will Jesus Damn?

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

And what do you truly know about Japan? Have you lived there? Do you plan to live there? Have you had any exposure to Japanese culture? I'll tell you two things that Japanese culture still teaches that American popular culture has lost: respect and honor. In Japan, people still die for honor. Can Americans say the same?
                          He's the tower of power, Admits no shame, Untouched, crushed, will remain, To one, to two, to three, to four, Heading straight for an open door, He can see, what he can't feel,
                          Without one touch, It becomes surreal, But it's true, The power lives, Inside of you!
                          ~Crush 40

Comment

And what do you truly know about Japan? Have you lived there? Do you plan to live there? Have you had any exposure to Japanese culture? I'll tell you two things that Japanese culture still teaches that American popular culture has lost: respect and honor. In Japan, people still die for honor. Can Americans say the same?
                            Name one jap who has "died with honor" in the last 50 years.

They were the first ones to cut and run from the Godly War on Terror. American Troops have more honor in the tip of their trigger finger than every slant on earth.

How DARE you dishonor God's favorite country!?
                            Who Will Jesus Damn?

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
                              Name one jap who has "died with honor" in the last 50 years.

They were the first ones to cut and run from the Godly War on Terror. American Troops have more honor in the tip of their trigger finger than every slant on earth.

How DARE you dishonor God's favorite country!?
                              Pastor, I might be mistaken, but haven't you been on an LBC Outreach® trip to those nips a few years ago? One week wasn't it? I bet you forgot more about these slants than this Snowflake boy has learned in his entire life.
                              Psalm 81:10:
                              I am the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt:
                              open thy mouth wide, and I will fill it.

Comment

Working...
                              X