X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Our policy on avatars
    I Peter 2:9 But yee are a chosen generation, a royall Priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people, that yee should shewe forth the praises of him, who hath called you out of darknes into his marueilous light:
    ©1611

Salvation is about being chosen. The moment of conversion is a spectacular transition from cloying darkness into magnificent light. The converted seek only to praise Him.
    Psalm 9:2 I will bee glad and reioyce in thee: I will sing prayse to thy name, O thou most High.
    ©1611

Not everyone has been chosen: Matthew 22:14 and we know we've been Saved when we see God's Perfect Love in everything we do. I find that so exciting I want to shout it to the highest mountains! How forlorn the heathen. Unconverted, wallowing in darkness, as good as dead. God explains why it is so:
    Psalm 9:5 Thou hast rebuked the heathen, thou hast destroyed the wicked; thou hast put out their name for euer and euer.
    ©1611

That is reflected in their choice of avatar. I know this isn't about goths but the way they elect to represent themselves is a good example. They have not been chosen.

At the other end of the spectrum there are Christian posters such as Mr Deaner whose choices depict the joy and vitality we know in Him. I'm sure neither of us intend any sort of LSD flashback or other demonic episode from our submissions.

Comment

Originally posted by MitzaLizalor View Post
      At the other end of the spectrum there are Christian posters such as Mr Deaner whose choices depict the joy and vitality we know in Him.
      You just made me cry. Three tears (two on the right; one on the left). Very sweet heartfelt tears. Thanks Mitza.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeb Thurmond View Post
        If you don't use your actual photo for your avatar, please say so here, and explain who your avatar is and why you chose them to represent you.
        I don't use my actual photo because I am the bastard son of a bastard and a Mexican mongrel and I'm not handsome at all and when I see my own face looking back at me it makes me weep and even though the LORD GOD thinks I am pretty on the inside I am very gross on the outside due to my befouled bloodline.

I am sorry I look the way I do, and I thank you all so much for letting me take part in this Godly forum, as I cannot go into the church because children do not need to see such things, and I am a bastard, and I only have one testicle.

Deuteronomy 23:1-2~ He that is wounded in the stones, or hath his privy member cut off, shall not enter into the congregation of the Lord.
        A bastard shall not enter into the congregation of the Lord; even to his tenth generation shall he not enter into the congregation of the Lord.

I picked this picture because this is the only doggy that I have met that hasn't bitten me and that makes me happy that I was not bitten that day, that was a wonderful day, Praise God!
        The vine is dried up, and the fig tree languisheth; the pomegranate tree, the palm tree also, and the apple tree, even all the trees of the field, are withered: because joy is withered away from the sons of men.~Joel 1:12

Comment

I didn't want to use my real picture but my idiot son who set up this account for me did it anyway. Now I get recognized all the time which is very annoying.
          5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
          To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
          James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

I love showing off my True American(c) face to everyone. My gene pool is certainly one consisting only of the Caucasian upper class, which has remained uncontaminated by ethnics from Jesus to my father to the good looking young buck you see in front of you today.
            A woman came up to me the other day, 12/6/2016 and said:
            "But Mr. Winner, if GOD loves everyone then why is there so much suffering in the world?"

Because GOD doesn't love everyone. Too many people have this absurd idea in their heads that GOD is all loving.
            If he was all loving, then murderers, thieves and homosexuals would be waiting for you in Heaven.

GOD doesn't open his gate to just anyone. Being a True Christian™ is like a Queue Jump ticket at Disney, we are guaranteed a ride with JESUS.

Comment

My avatar is a dog that died. It was my fault. See, I used to be a hot mess girl, hanging out in the clubs drinking Bacardi. I was a sick pervert too, abusing my body with all kinds of "devices" like dildos and cellphones.

Well, one time I woke up in my bed, covered in vomit and other stuff I don't want to mention. When tried to stand up, I had a pain inside me. I felt down there and discovered a huge dildo. I pulled it out and threw it out my bedroom window. Well, that poor dog ran up to and bit that dildo.

Right away, he started throwing up. He just kept barfing and barfing, then he died. I keep him as my avatar to remind me of what a bad person I used to be.

Comment

Originally posted by Isabel G View Post
                My avatar is a dog that died. It was my fault. See, I used to be a hot mess girl, hanging out in the clubs drinking Bacardi. I was a sick pervert too, abusing my body with all kinds of "devices" like dildos and cellphones.

Well, one time I woke up in my bed, covered in vomit and other stuff I don't want to mention. When tried to stand up, I had a pain inside me. I felt down there and discovered a huge dildo. I pulled it out and threw it out my bedroom window. Well, that poor dog ran up to and bit that dildo.

Right away, he started throwing up. He just kept barfing and barfing, then he died. I keep him as my avatar to remind me of what a bad person I used to be.
                And this choice of a cute doggie as your avatar is to reflect your story? How's about a bunch of crack addicts abusing you; (umm... with cellphones?? What do you do, cram a bunch up your cooter and then get everybody to dial their numbers??).

Comment

Originally posted by Cursed View Post
                  I don't use my actual photo because I am the bastard son of a bastard and a Mexican mongrel and I'm not handsome at all and when I see my own face looking back at me it makes me weep and even though the LORD GOD thinks I am pretty on the inside I am very gross on the outside due to my befouled bloodline.

I am sorry I look the way I do, and I thank you all so much for letting me take part in this Godly forum, as I cannot go into the church because children do not need to see such things, and I am a bastard, and I only have one testicle.

Deuteronomy 23:1-2~ He that is wounded in the stones, or hath his privy member cut off, shall not enter into the congregation of the Lord.
                  A bastard shall not enter into the congregation of the Lord; even to his tenth generation shall he not enter into the congregation of the Lord.

I picked this picture because this is the only doggy that I have met that hasn't bitten me and that makes me happy that I was not bitten that day, that was a wonderful day, Praise God!
                  Can you bark for us?

Comment

Originally posted by Cranky Old Man View Post
                    I didn't want to use my real picture but my idiot son who set up this account for me did it anyway. Now I get recognized all the time which is very annoying.
                    That's ok Cranky; we know you as a good person and we're glad to have you here.

Originally posted by WinnerNotSinner View Post
                    I love showing off my True American© face to everyone. My gene pool is certainly one consisting only of the Caucasian upper class, which has remained uncontaminated by ethnics from Jesus to my father to the good looking young buck you see in front of you today.
                    Welcome my upper class friend. Would you happen to have a C-Note for Jesus?

Comment

Is it ok to show my pimply face? It makes me sick, I don't know about you.
                      Last edited by Mary Etheldreda; 12-09-2012, 12:27 AM. Reason: removal of Satanic toxins

Comment

Someone genuinely stole a picture of me that I did not give permission to be used and edited it. Is that legal?

PS. It's quite funny
                        For whatsoever man he be that hath a blemish, he shall not approach: a blind man, or a lame, or he that hath a flat nose, or any thing superfluous.--Lev.21:18

Comment

Originally posted by Thomasunde92 View Post
                          Someone genuinely stole a picture of me that I did not give permission to be used and edited it. Is that legal?
                          Yes.

Originally posted by Drew Pound View Post
                          Is it ok to show my pimply face? It makes me sick, I don't know about you.
                          Every part of you makes us sick; so it doesn't really matter.

Comment

You make no mention of your policy of inflicting avatars on people for you own amusement.

My Avatar on here IS NOT ME, I did NOT choose it, one of the admin's with a warped sense of humour inflicted me with it.

I AM NOT a Pirate Sheep!
                            Posted via Pasta

True Pastafarian™

May my Sauce be with you!
                            Read the TRUE Gospel The Gospel of the Flying Spaghetti Monster (ISBN 978-0-00-723160-7)
                            Get one and get with The Flying Spaghetti Monster
                            The Loose Canon - HTML version
                            Loose Canon Fan Page
                            North American? Speak English? Thank a Pirate.
                            I have been to The Volcano!

Comment

Originally posted by Mo Freddie View Post
                              You make no mention of your policy of inflicting avatars on people for you own amusement.

My Avatar on here IS NOT ME, I did NOT choose it, one of the admin's with a warped sense of humour inflicted me with it.

I AM NOT a Pirate Sheep!
                              It would be "Sheep Pirate" chubby; and nobody is allowed to change your avatar, posts, name etc. etc.

Christ strictly forbids us from doing so. If anybody did something it's either in your mind or Jesus Himself did it. You should feel blessed.

Comment

Originally posted by Deaner View Post
                                It would be "Sheep Pirate" chubby; and nobody is allowed to change your avatar, posts, name etc. etc.

Christ strictly forbids us from doing so. If anybody did something it's either in your mind or Jesus Himself did it. You should feel blessed.
                                False memory is usually associated with visual imagery.

Comment

Working...
                                X