X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hillary's Administration Predicted by Satanic Prophecy

The senior student of the occultist Aleister Crowley, Jack Parsons, a rocket scientist and terror suspect, did many diabolical things in life, not limited to working in tandem with the mafia and L. Ron Hubbard. He also produced a Satanic prophecy called the Manifesto of the Antichrist:

Parsons and Hubbard performed an occult rite called the Babylon Working, in which Parsons masturbated into the astral plane while Hubbard meditated, intended to conjure the whore of Babylon. Hillary Clinton was then conceived and born a year later. Parsons expects her the whore of Babylon to be born within seven years of the writing of the Book of the Antichrist, that her name should be Hilarion (portmanteau for Hillary Clinton), and that her administration would establish an elitist, liberal anarchist state where Satanists and other heretics would be able to impose their will on the religious freedom of Christians who want nothing more than to be able to pray peacefully in public schools and force everyone else to do the same.

We must prevent the machinations of this false prophet from being realized in the next election, brethren. Hillary Clinton is obviously a demon from outer space, if such a place exists.
    The Only Real Climate Change Will be Hell!

Re: Hillary's Administration Predicted by Satanic Prophecy

One thing for sure: whatever deal Hillary Clinton made with the Devil didn't include eternal youth; either that or the Devil reneged, which is always possible. She looks like an old lady.
    God judgeth the righteous, And God is angry with the wicked every day- Psalm 7:11

Comment

Originally posted by Alvin Moss View Post
      One thing for sure: whatever deal Hillary Clinton made with the Devil didn't include eternal youth; either that or the Devil reneged, which is always possible. She looks like an old lady.
      Her dried up, disused netherregions are testament to her husband poor management skills.

Comment

May God protect us in these turbulent times. Amen.
        Revelation 19:15 "And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God."

Comment

Originally posted by Billy Bob Jenkins View Post
          Her dried up, disused netherregions are testament to her husband poor management skills.
          Either that or his penchant for zaftig Jewish interns with blue dresses. Perhaps blue dresses are some kind of astral plane.
          Hell's foundations quiver at the shout of praise;
          brothers, lift your voices, loud your anthems raise.
          ...and get off my lawn
          sigpic

Comment

My guess is that Hillary is possessed by a demon. We can be sure demon possession exists as it is mentioned in Acts 16:16-18, 1 Peter 5:8, James 4:7, etc. etc. She also looks like a demon.

5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
            To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
            James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

Originally posted by Cranky Old Man View Post
              Hmmmm...

Comment

Originally posted by Billy Bob Jenkins View Post
                We must prevent the machinations of this false prophet from being realized in the next election, brethren. Hillary Clinton is obviously a demon from outer space, if such a place exists.
                Then I shall pray she gets Sparta-kicked right back into outer space at just the same time Jesus comes in All His Glory (Revelation 19:11-13), with His Own Outer Space Army so that their Space Horses can trample her into oblivion (Revelation 19:14)! I'm not sure how horses can trample a demon with no ground underneath their hooves, but such details are not important. What is important as that Christ shall Triumph!

GLORY!
                Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Sure, Hillary Clinton is a demon. I'm not an HC supporter, but I'd rather have a demon than another negro as President, if it ever comes down to that.
                  The Christian Right: The Only Right Way to Be a Christian!

Comment

Originally posted by WWJDnow View Post
                    Sure, Hillary Clinton is a demon. I'm not an HC supporter, but I'd rather have a demon than another negro as President, if it ever comes down to that.
                    I have for some time suspected that negroes are in fact demons.

Comment

Working...
                    X