This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome to Wedding Bells!

With high wedding season coming up, it is important to stay on the right rutting path. Warning! IF IT ISN'T A LANDOVER BAPTIST WEDDING IT IS A FALSE CHRISTIAN WEDDING AND IS DOOMED TO FAIL!

On a better note, I am excited to introduce Sisters Thumper and Sue Vera as your Cyber Bridesmaids and Brother Zeke as every man's Best Man! Weddings are a nervous time for many folks, so let GOD's favorite church lead you down the right path.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Glendora Christianson; 05-17-2008, 04:23 PM. Reason: picture removed due to homosexual content (sorry Jesus)
    Jesus - gentle, dependable overnight relief.

Re: Welcome to Wedding Bells!

JESUS, Mother Glynndie, I am so HERE!!!!!

Umm - hasn't the news reached Landover yet about.... Rock Hudson?

Comment

Originally posted by SUV View Post
      JESUS, Mother Glynndie, I am so HERE!!!!!

Umm - hasn't the news reached Landover yet about.... Rock Hudson?
      OH! Dear Lord! I can't believe I made that mistake! I guess its a sign that the World really does need our help? I will find a suitable Christian wedding picture and replace it.
      Jesus - gentle, dependable overnight relief.

Comment

Ah yes, so the news is out: A handsome, dashing gentleMan like Mr Rock just doesn't seem to want to be Married

Maybe if I learn to Bake Snickerdoodles, tho?

Comment

GLORY!!!

I'm soooo excited Sisters!! Just imagine all the beautiful dresses we will get to wear!
          sigpic

Tweet me Here
          My GODLY Bio Here

Comment

Here I am! Here I be! Here is your WEDDING BELLE!!!!!!!!!!

Any takers?

Comment

I'm soooooo excited!

I LOVE anything WEDDING!!! Here is a vid I took last year at my cousin Velma's wedding.

I was baffled that her son was born 8 months early and still weighed 6 1/2 lbs. See!! JESUS really does provide miracles for his Chosen.

GLORY!!!!!
              sigpic

Tweet me Here
              My GODLY Bio Here

Comment

Originally posted by Glendora Christianson View Post
                With high wedding season coming up, it is important to stay on the right rutting path. Warning! IF IT ISN'T A LANDOVER BAPTIST WEDDING IT IS A FALSE CHRISTIAN WEDDING AND IS DOOMED TO FAIL!

On a better note, I am excited to introduce Sisters Thumper and Sue Vera as your Cyber Bridesmaids and Brother Zeke as every man's Best Man! Weddings are a nervous time for many folks, so let GOD's favorite church lead you down the right path.
                He sure looks like Nixon to me?????

Either way in HELL and sucking on Satan's something or other.
                sigpic

Tweet me Here
                My GODLY Bio Here

Comment

Originally posted by BibleThumpinBlonde View Post
                  I'm soooooo excited!

I LOVE anything WEDDING!!! Here is a vid I took last year at my cousin Velma's wedding.

I was baffled that her son was born 8 months early and still weighed 6 1/2 lbs. See!! JESUS really does provide miracles for his Chosen.

GLORY!!!!!
                  How lovely Sister Thumper.

If any of you ladies plan on going to any of your helps' weddings or allowing them to attend in of yours, god forbid, be warned:

Master of Godly Debating

Latest Conquest:Sacred Heart

Debate Record
                  Currently Undefeated
                  Lastest Debates:
                  Catholic - Not Christian: Former Altar Boy/Molestation Victim with "Stockholm Syndrome" admits catholicism is false
                  James Peter: Idiotic Catholic Retard Thwarted
                  Vayhr of the Warhost: Unrepentant wigger struck down.
                  Teflon: See the post that nailed him.
                  86 Victories
                  0 Defeats

Past Victories (Archive):
                  Uppity Atheist Pagan Witch finally keels over and DIES. America Wins Again!!!
                  Uppity feeble minded witch needs to be taught how to debate
                  Racist Nazi Feminazi Bulldyke CRUSHED in debate

Comment

I am planning for my wedding. Here are my choices of what kinds of wedding I am wanted : Goth, Native American (since I am 35 % Native), and a Wiccan wedding. However my fiancee wants a traditional Christain wedding. I do not want that. So we are choosing to go with his idea or a justice of the peace wedding.

Comment

Originally posted by BurningWolfspit1989 View Post
                      However my fiancee wants a traditional Christain wedding.
                      Why does he want that? Is he a Christian?
                      Upon request I will cite scripture for all these facts in God's Holy Word.

✝ This is a Christian community and we worship GOD of the Holy bible, the only Living GOD. We worship Jesus Christ, Son of GOD and Savior. Anything else is absurd. ✝
                      Trump / Arpaio 2016 -- The Government We Deserve
                      #ChristianLivesMatter

sigpic

Comment

To Paster Billy about Wedding Bells

Paster Billy's Question: Why does he want that? Is he a Christian?

My answer: Well technically he is Protestant.

Comment

Re: To Paster Billy about Wedding Bells

Originally posted by DogSpit1989 View Post
                          Well technically he is Protestant.
                          OK, so he's one of those folks who calls himself a Christian but isn't really saved. In that case, a traditional Christian wedding is probably a bad idea. God actually prefers cold atheists over lukewarm Christians, and a traditional Christian wedding between an lukewarm Christian and a Wiccan would just be mockery.

Why don't y'all just do one of those pagan knot-tying ceremonies? Maybe sometime in the future after you both get saved, you can renew your vows in a real wedding.

Pastor Billy-Reuben
                          Upon request I will cite scripture for all these facts in God's Holy Word.

✝ This is a Christian community and we worship GOD of the Holy bible, the only Living GOD. We worship Jesus Christ, Son of GOD and Savior. Anything else is absurd. ✝
                          Trump / Arpaio 2016 -- The Government We Deserve
                          #ChristianLivesMatter

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DogSpit1989 View Post
                            I am planning for my wedding. Here are my choices of what kinds of wedding I am wanted : Goth, Native American (since I am 35 % Native), and a Wiccan wedding. However my fiancee wants a traditional Christain wedding. I do not want that. So we are choosing to go with his idea or a justice of the peace wedding.

You could do what we did. We wrote our own wedding ritual, combining elements of my husband's religious traditions and mine, and had a JP make it legal.
                            Now that Obama has won the election there will be big black cock for every white woman!!!

Comment

That sounds cool. I do not think he would go for that though. He is stubborn when it comes to this issue.

Comment

Working...
                              X