X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WARNING: World of Warcraft Game Causes Demon Possession!

WARNING: Only the strong in Faith should view this video

Here is video proof of a WoW playing, demon possessed child. Apparently, his Mother had just canceled his WoW account...... that's when the demon takes over.

This truly scares me! As a True Christian I wouldn't let my child play any game that is not Bible based.

I think it turns them into homers as well. Did you see (at 1:10 where he grabs the channel changer off the bed and then tries to ram it up his behind)
    sigpic

Tweet me Here
    My GODLY Bio Here

Re: WARNING: World of Warcraft Game Causes Demon Possession!

Here is another demon possessed child. He speaks German so he sounds even more evil!

After watching this try telling me that we are living in Satan's World in the End Times!

sigpic

Tweet me Here
    My GODLY Bio Here

Comment

Crazy Christian Lady, God Warrior - Marguerite Perrin on Trading Spouses. R.I.P. Ashley Perrin, the daughter in the blue jean jacket, of Ponchatoula LA, was ...

Reminds me of this.

Which reminds me of you people.

Comment

At 1:11 he tries to stick the remote up his colon. So, the withdrawal symptoms include induced gayness, too.
        May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

Originally posted by Nobar King View Post
          At 1:11 he tries to stick the remote up his colon. So, the withdrawal symptoms include induced gayness, too.
          There is something to that! I just discovered today that butt Demons cause the gayness!

sigpic

Tweet me Here
          My GODLY Bio Here

Comment

Gave me chills to watch that poor, demonic child.

Comment

Some one has remixed this little demon possessed child's rant in to a movie trailer and now he is going to be an internet star. I hope the demons in his colon aren't being rewarded by World-wide stardom.

sigpic

Tweet me Here
              My GODLY Bio Here

Comment

Yet more antics caused by the demons in Steven's colon.

No matter what you think, no video game is safe from colon demons!
                sigpic

Tweet me Here
                My GODLY Bio Here

Comment

Originally posted by BibleThumpinBlonde View Post
                  WARNING: Only the strong in Faith should view this video

Here is video proof of a WoW playing, demon possessed child. Apparently, his Mother had just canceled his WoW account...... that's when the demon takes over.

This truly scares me! As a True Christian I wouldn't let my child play any game that is not Bible based.

I think it turns them into homers as well. Did you see (at 1:10 where he grabs the channel changer off the bed and then tries to ram it up his behind)
                  Thanks for this video, thumper.
                  It's one of the most obvious cases of stupidity/attention whoring/demonic possession i've seen.

I agree if the kid was indeed possessed the demon inside him was gay.
                  If he wasn't, then the kid is gay.

Comment

Video games definitively bring out the worst of these dumb children.

Comment

The guy who cares me told how you character can be a "shadowpriest" and a "warlock who summons some demons".

Oh my Lord, Why?
                      Whosoever he be that doth rebel against thy commandment, and will not hearken unto thy words in all that thou commandest him, he shall be put to death: only be strong and of a good courage.
                      Joshua 1:18

Comment

This game does NOT cause demon possesion. I agree that the kid is acting very strange, but how would you feel if somebody cancelled your subscription to God? And about shadow Priests and Warlocks summoning demons, ITS A GAME, you guys need to see the line between Video Game World and Real Life World.

(Video Games) |<---- There's the line, see it? (Real Life)

Comment

Originally posted by PZ-Powa View Post
                          This game does NOT cause demon possesion. I agree that the kid is acting very strange, but how would you feel if somebody cancelled your subscription to God? And about shadow Priests and Warlocks summoning demons, ITS A GAME, you guys need to see the line between Video Game World and Real Life World.

(Video Games) |<---- There's the line, see it? (Real Life)
                          First, Please read this.

Second, there is a difference between God and some video game. A video game is like the cloting of a prostitute. Its' purpose is to catch your eye, then steal your soul when you are too busy playing.
                          Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
                          Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
                          Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
                          Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
                          Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
                          Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

Originally posted by James Hutchins View Post
                            First, Please read this.

Second, there is a difference between God and some video game. A video game is like the cloting of a prostitute. Its' purpose is to catch your eye, then steal your soul when you are too busy playing.
                            Nice analogy.Satan is very shrewd.

Comment

Originally posted by James Hutchins View Post
                              First, Please read this.

A video game can NOT steal your soul. It is a product made my a worker in a factory. Satan is nowhere present in this game. If you honestly believe that your soul will be stolen while playing this game then I must say, I have zero soul left, because I have played this game for over 3 years.

Comment

Working...
                              X