X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pastor Ezekiel's "Young Studs For God" FREE Bible Study Program

Attention all young men, age 18-24!

Are you unsaved and wish to find Jesus Christ? Are you already saved and want to further your knowledge of the Bible? Are you confused by the mixed messages modern-day society and liberal values are telling you? Do you feel alone and despondent and wish to have an manly, experienced True Christian™ pastor to talk to and be there for you?

Look no further than my new FREE salvation ministry: Pastor Ezekiel's Young Studs For God! As you know, my name is Pastor Ezekiel Flint and I'm an ordained True Christian™ pastor, as was my father (Pastor Lamentations Flint) and his father before him. I realize that young men growing up in today's tumultuous world face a terrible amount of challenges and need help getting through them. The modern day world is extraordinarily tough for a young Christian man to get through. Let me help you with private, one-on-one Bible Study and pastoral consultation.

This program is open to young men age 18-24 only. No underage boys allowed. If you are over 24, I may waiver the rules, ask me for details. Whether you are unsaved and wishing for a relationship with Christ, or have been saved for years and just want to learn how to become a better Christian man, this program is for you.

Take advantage of this limited-time offering! Pastor Ezekiel's Young Studs For God evangelical program offers:

• Free first-class airfare either to Freehold, IA or for me to fly out to wherever you are.
    • Three night stay in a 4-star hotel suite. The work of the Lord cannot be done in a single day (or night) so this is a weekend program.
    • All your questions about the Bible, Jesus, and God answered by me, Pastor Zeke.
    • Everything is totally discreet. Bible study and witnessing will be done in the aforementioned private hotel suite so nobody can come between you and your salvation with Jesus Christ! It is totally confidential so nobody will have to know what you are doing, whether they are parents, friends, wives, or girlfriends.
    • Special emphasis on the man's role as outlined in the Bible and how to compromise that with the fast-paced world of modern living.
    • Expert advice in sexual and marital issues. As an experienced pastor, you can confide with me one-on-one your most sensitive and personal matters.
    • What could be better? A weekend alone with the famous and much-respected Pastor Ezekiel in a hotel, learning more about Jesus, insuring your place in Heaven, and becoming a better Christian Man -- for *FREE!

Also, ask about group packages. Perhaps you and your friends from college all want to become better men. This can be arranged too. PM me for details or email me at the link at the bottom of my signature.

JESUS IS WAITING...are you going to let Him down?

*Handling charges vary, contact me for details (with an enclosed photograph).
    Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Re: Pastor Ezekiel's "Young Studs For God" FREE Bible Study Progr

Psalm 126:2
    Some day I would like to tell you about my idea for a truck stop ministry.
    Christians are superior because we possess an understanding that unbelievers lack. It is through the Power of Jesus only the converted mind is able to understand what is going on in the world; what the Communists are really up to; what Satan's intentions are. Most unbelievers do not even believe in Satan and cannot understand his tactics.

sigpic

Comment

Any room for me?

Comment

Originally posted by Christiansoldier View Post
        Any room for me?
        I'm up for it.

Comment

You can count on me, Pastor!

Comment

I'm up for it. I want to further my knowledge of God's Holy Word, the King James Bible Version 1611. I want to learn about the REAL KJV1611 and not the one made up by Joseph Smith.

Comment

Pastor Ezekiel, while I admire your efforts to bring the Word of God to eager young men, I must admit I am a bit hesitant about the nature of this program. You call it "Young Studs for God", which implies you seek good-looking men. Also, "stud" is a word used by many for unGodly and unseemy purposes.

Also, is the hotel really necessary? What is with the privacy and secrecy? I am not accusing you of anything, but you should be aware that your general reader is going to read this with a raised eyebrow.
              Matthew 5:43-44
              Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy. But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

Comment

Originally posted by Wally's World View Post
                Pastor Ezekiel, while I admire your efforts to bring the Word of God to eager young men, I must admit I am a bit hesitant about the nature of this program. You call it "Young Studs for God", which implies you seek good-looking men. Also, "stud" is a word used by many for unGodly and unseemy purposes.
                As familiar as you must be with the literal definition of every word in the American language, this must have thrown you for a loop. My usage of the word "stud" here is just a tongue-n-cheek expression for "Bible Student." Yea, that's it.

Originally posted by Wally's World View Post
                Also, is the hotel really necessary? What is with the privacy and secrecy? I am not accusing you of anything, but you should be aware that your general reader is going to read this with a raised eyebrow.
                These Bible Study sessions get pretty hot and heavy, Wally. We Praise God in all kinds of positions. The sessions sometimes turn into exorcisms. I find that we need the space, the towels and the privacy.
                Who Will Jesus Damn?

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
                  These Bible Study sessions get pretty hot and heavy, Wally. We Praise God in all kinds of positions. The sessions sometimes turn into exorcisms. I find that we need the space, the towels and the privacy.
                  And Moroccan oil, for anointing. Lots and lots of Moroccan oil.

For anointing.

Comment

I've met Pastor Zeke on many occasions and there is nothing "unGodly" about these Bible meetings. People take the Holy Ghose into theit souls left and right at these meetings. Some of the men end up in tears because of God's love. They cry because of the disgusting filth they are in the eyes of the Lord and how he still manages to love them anyway.

Comment

I must come to the defense of my good friend Pastor Zeke on this. We have created a joint ministry with the same aims and methods. His focuses on young men, mine on young women. I've been assailed by perverted-minded individuals who read more into things than they've should. I've been accused of running a front for fornication! Is that how cynical and jaded people are these days? That a True Christian(tm) pastor cannot run a special ministry for young men or women without getting completely baseless accusations?

I've seen the results of Pastor Zeke's ministry. Rebellious, undisciplined young men come to Pastor Zeke like wild mustangs. Once he "mounts" them using the saddle of the KJV, these boys are quickly broken in. They become tame and controlled. No longer unruly atheists or heretics, but instead True Christians(tm). Pastor Zeke loves these young men when no one else will, showing them the virtues of Christian love. He has helped many a man repent of his ways and receive Christ inside himself.

Don't let the nay-sayers get you down, Pastor Zeke! You are a Godly man and you're doing the Work for Christ! Praise you, my brother!

Watch the #1 Televangelist Gospel Hour in the World! "Turn or Burn: Accept Christ or Go to Hell with Rev. Jim Osborne." Check your local cable listings.

Comment

Pastor Zeke, I am smack in the middle of the age group you minister to, and I am interested in your studies. I know that there is flight involved and all different kinds of financial issues involved of which I would gladly pay for. I have taken my time in reading through the forum, and I have found that you are the type of Pastor I would most like to emulate.
                        Matthew 6:26
                        26Behold the fowls of the air: for they sow not, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feedeth them. Are ye not much better than they?

Comment

Originally posted by JakeBeck View Post
                          Pastor Zeke, I am smack in the middle of the age group you minister to, and I am interested in your studies. I know that there is flight involved and all different kinds of financial issues involved of which I would gladly pay for. I have taken my time in reading through the forum, and I have found that you are the type of Pastor I would most like to emulate.
                          Well praise Jesus! I'm sure we I can fit you in, young man. Send me a recent full-body photograph and your financial information via email and we'll get things straight between us.
                          Who Will Jesus Damn?

Comment

Pastor,

I'm a bit older than 24 and while I have had many private sessions in bible study, I feel as though I've lost my way and have given up on finding someone to deliver me - perhaps it's the pain from turning my cheek s too many times. Is there help for me? What do you recommend?

signed

sinful in NJ

Comment

Originally posted by exMormon View Post
                              I've met Pastor Zeke on many occasions and there is nothing "unGodly" about these Bible meetings.
                              Praise, Brother Ex-Mormon.

I myself can witness that I've observed many of these young students return from Pastor Zeke's weekend intensives completely changed.

Comment

Working...
                              X