X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "It's your fault if I rape you" pamphlets for teen girls

Text from a pamphlet handed out to teenaged girls:
    "You may have been given this leaflet because of the way you are dressed," it begins. "Have you thought about standing before the true and living God to be judged?"

"Scripture tells us that when a man looks on a woman to lust for her he has already committed adultery in his heart. If you are dressed in a way that tempts a men to do this secret (or not so secret) sin, you are a participant in the sin...By the way, some rape victims would not have been raped if they had dressed properly. So can we really say they were innocent victims?"
    This is a great idea. We need to print up our own "It's your fault if I rape you" pamphlets for the teenie girls around here.
    Last edited by Jeb Stuart Thurmond; 06-04-2013, 01:10 PM.
    Disagree? By failing to register and debate me, you prove that liberals are factless frauds who only persuade through intimidation. To prove otherwise, debate me!
    Got Questions? See Frequently Asked Questions, or use Forum Search, tag system, or our guides on Geography, History, Science, Comparative Religion, Civics, and Current Events.
    Did I use a new word you've never heard? Definitions here. | Vote! Everything you need to vote here!

Re: "It's your fault if I rape you" pamphlets for teen girls

Look: I wasn't the author of he pamphlets. That doesn't mean that they aren't useful.

Anything that a caring parent can do to protect their kid is worth it to me.
    May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

So, this is just a question.

Are you saying I can walk into my neighbors house and rape her for the low low price of $190?

I might just be coming around to this line of thinking...

Comment

Originally posted by Skwurll View Post
        So, this is just a question.

Are you saying I can walk into my neighbors house and rape her for the low low price of $190?

I might just be coming around to this line of thinking...
        You aren't a Christian, so why do you care what the Bible says?

Rape is always a bad thing, boy.
        Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

You shouldn't be going into your neighbor's house at all. What's wrong with you, boy??
          May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

Originally posted by Nobar King View Post
            You shouldn't be going into your neighbor's house at all. What's wrong with you, boy??
            I will admit it WOULD be slightly odd for me to go into my neighbor's house at this time.

I apologize for my comment earlier, it was hastily worded and I was angry at the time. (Not angry at the subject matter, recent events beyond my control have been irritating me.) and I wrote it without thinking.

Comment

Brother Jeb, that's a terrific tract to give to women of all ages.

If I recall correctly, it was social scientists at Patrick Henry College who demonstrated that fully 89% of all rapes are associated with a woman's inappropriate attire. Why do secularists deny the fact that women are responsible for most rapes?
              sigpic

I loved Newt before Newt was invincible

Comment

GLORY!!

It's about time that slutty sirens are made fully aware of their powerful lure to young men. When Jesus sat down and wrote the Bible, he warned against sluts participating in society. If only they would heed Jesus' words, they would be much better off.

Comment

It's your faulr I rape you.... Wow. What a self-esteem lowere pamphlet. A normal thinking person would say the exact opposite. No offense, but this just might be the sickest thing I ever read. Says a lot about you people. Yet again... No offense. >.>

Comment

Originally posted by Skwurll View Post
                    I wrote it without thinking.
                    Gee, imagine that. Now start thinking and read the Holy Bible!
                    5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
                    To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
                    James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

Originally posted by That Catholic Chick View Post
                      It's your faulr I rape you.... Wow. What a self-esteem lowere pamphlet. A normal thinking person would say the exact opposite. No offense, but this just might be the sickest thing I ever read. Says a lot about you people. Yet again... No offense. >.>
                      Try dressing modestly and not putting yourself in a high risk situation like passing out at a kegger. It's amazing how your risk of getting raped would drop.
                      Drama queen

Comment

Originally posted by That Catholic Chick View Post
                        I am offended by your purple font. Post in black or we'll ask you to leave.
                        Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Cranky Old Man View Post
                          Gee, imagine that. Now start thinking and read the Holy Bible!
                          Great way to mock his words when taken out of context, real smart aren't you ?

Comment

Originally posted by Icelandic Atheist View Post
                            Great way to mock his words when taken out of context, real smart aren't you ?
                            How did I take his "I wrote it without thinking." out of context? He did write that!
                            5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
                            To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
                            James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

I think it would be genuine to consider that rape is not considered a crime of passion or lust, but a crime of power.

A man who rapes is seeking power over his victim, so sexually attractive girls dressed in bikinis don't really stand more chance of being raped at all.
                              A whip for the horse, lube for the ass, and a rod for the fool's back. Proverbs 26:3

Comment

Working...
                              X