X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Wife Ethel Has Been Acting Up Again

Ephesians 5:22-24 (King James Version)

22Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord.
    23For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body. 24Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing.

Many of you will recall the story I told about waterboarding my wife Ethel, who sometimes has trouble knowing her place in my household, which is in the kitchen, or on her knees. We live deep in the woods, and I regret that I have not made full use of our seperation from secular society to exercise my duties as a husband, namely, disciplining my wife and seeing to it that she remains humbled and eager to serve me in her wifely capacity.

The problem is, Ethel has been watching TV when I am not around, and not only that but watching channels that I have specifically forbidden her to watch: liberal propagandists like CNN and CSPAN. I have told Ethel before that she is only to watch Fox News, and that, only when I am at home and she has my permission.

I came home early from a hunting trip, because I had spent all my ammunition shooting at a street sign on the highway and needed some more. I went down to the basement, where Ethel is supposed to have ammunition ready and packed for me.

But there was none.

I went back upstairs, tiptoeing as I do when she knows she is in trouble and is probably hiding from me. She knows better than to leave the ammunition for me to prepare.

But Ethel wasn't hiding from me at all. No, she had forgotten about her chores completely, and was masturbating in front of the television watching footage of Obama!

Immediately, I locked her in the prayer closet while I thought of what my response should be. A True Christian™ always acts with a cool head.

I could hear her begging me not to discipline her, but, as much as it hurts me, I had to do my Christian Duty™.

I tied Ethel down to the bed face up and went back down into the basement to fetch some rats. I laid a clay bowl upside down over Ethel's stomach with the rats inside and put hot coals on top of it.

Now, brothers and sisters, I can't tell you how much it hurts me to listen to my wife Ethel scream, so I made sure I gagged her before the rats started gnawing away at her abdomen.

Of course, since I only did this to teach her a lesson, I let the rats free after a few minutes and sent Ethel to go kill them. She was unconscious so I had to do it myself. There's not much you can teach a woman when she's unconscious.
    The Only Real Climate Change Will be Hell!

Re: My Wife Ethel Has Been Acting Up Again

Praise! I dont think you could have done better Job, I do hope she begins to learn the error of her ways, and fast!

I would start arriving home early and un-announced, perhaps she has noticed a trend in your daily routine and exploits it, who knows how long this has gone on for!!

However, it was a just punishment, if not a little lenient; considering it was Obama.

Comment

Thank you for your support, Purity, as my broken home certainly needs all the support it can get! Ethel seems very sorry. I have told her that you are hoping the best for our marriage, and she says she will try to obey my wishes from now on -even when I'm not looking.

Comment

Originally posted by Billy Bob Jenkins View Post

23For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body. 24Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing.

Many of you will recall the story I told about waterboarding my wife Ethel, who sometimes has trouble knowing her place in my household, which is in the kitchen, or on her knees. We live deep in the woods, and I regret that I have not made full use of our seperation from secular society to exercise my duties as a husband, namely, disciplining my wife and seeing to it that she remains humbled and eager to serve me in her wifely capacity.

The problem is, Ethel has been watching TV when I am not around, and not only that but watching channels that I have specifically forbidden her to watch: liberal propagandists like CNN and CSPAN. I have told Ethel before that she is only to watch Fox News, and that, only when I am at home and she has my permission.

I came home early from a hunting trip, because I had spent all my ammunition shooting at a street sign on the highway and needed some more. I went down to the basement, where Ethel is supposed to have ammunition ready and packed for me.

But there was none.

I went back upstairs, tiptoeing as I do when she knows she is in trouble and is probably hiding from me. She knows better than to leave the ammunition for me to prepare.

But Ethel wasn't hiding from me at all. No, she had forgotten about her chores completely, and was masturbating in front of the television watching footage of Obama!

Immediately, I locked her in the prayer closet while I thought of what my response should be. A True Christian™ always acts with a cool head.

I could hear her begging me not to discipline her, but, as much as it hurts me, I had to do my Christian Duty™.

I tied Ethel down to the bed face up and went back down into the basement to fetch some rats. I laid a clay bowl upside down over Ethel's stomach with the rats inside and put hot coals on top of it.

Now, brothers and sisters, I can't tell you how much it hurts me to listen to my wife Ethel scream, so I made sure I gagged her before the rats started gnawing away at her abdomen.

Of course, since I only did this to teach her a lesson, I let the rats free after a few minutes and sent Ethel to go kill them. She was unconscious so I had to do it myself. There's not much you can teach a woman when she's unconscious.
        Gee she certainly sounds like a live wire, Brother Billy Bob and sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do when such utter flouting of your rules apply.

Perhaps you should get one or two of the local kids to re-cage the rats and then when Ethel is conscious again make catching them her first priority. She really has to complete the learning lesson, along with appreciating the reward thereafter.

You are a good husband.

If (I doubt it though) I were to ever marry again, I surely hope that I find a man jst as kind, caring and Godly as you.

YIC,

Mrs.P.Wintersnow

There's Jesus here,
        Just see what He offers me....
        Down here my sins forgiven,
        Up there a home in heaven
        Praise God, That's the way for me!!

Comment

Thank you Mrs. P. Wintersnow. I appreciate your kind words.

Comment

I do not want to interfere in how you run your house brother but it seems as if your wife might be possessed.I know exorsisms can be very expensive but if I were you I would start saving up now. As a quick fix to one of your may problems you might want to consider buying a new 52 inch flat screen sony, they have a coded locking system that allows you total control of what is seen on it.....if you don't wish to purchase one of these then you could always pull all the fuses out of the electric panel whenever you go out.
            sigpic 1 Chronicles 16:15
            Be ye mindful always of his covenant; the word which he commanded to a thousand generations ... an everlasting covenant.
            Proverbs 30:5,6: Every word of God is pure: he is a shield unto them that put their trust in him.
            Add thou not unto his words, lest he reprove thee, and thou be found a liar.

Comment

Thank you brother Aim For Heaven, that sounds like excellent advice on both counts. Maybe I could drive Ethel out to Freehold and get it done right. In the meantime, I'll just lock Ethel in the prayer closet whenever I go out.

Comment

You're an inspiration to us, Billy Bob! Your wife doesn't realise how lucky she is to have your firm hand guiding her to Jesus.
                What's your operating system? Windows ? OS X ? Mine's JesOS!

Comment

Thank you, BFDeref, and in truth, Ethel is proud to have a strong man like me who takes charge in our relationship. My firm, guiding hand is not taken entirely for granted. She does try.

Comment

Oh I feel sorry for you, Brother. Your disciplining is to be commended, but you need to make sure she is never left alone in a situation to do this again.

Have you thought about either installing a lock on each door in your home, so she can only go where she needs to go when you are out? This may prevent her from venturing into the front room and watching television when you are not around to supervise her.

I admit this may cause problems if chores need to be done around the house, maybe you could install some kind of leash system which can be tied to her ankles and allow her to move set distances.
                    A woman came up to me the other day, 12/6/2016 and said:
                    "But Mr. Winner, if GOD loves everyone then why is there so much suffering in the world?"

Because GOD doesn't love everyone. Too many people have this absurd idea in their heads that GOD is all loving.
                    If he was all loving, then murderers, thieves and homosexuals would be waiting for you in Heaven.

GOD doesn't open his gate to just anyone. Being a True Christian™ is like a Queue Jump ticket at Disney, we are guaranteed a ride with JESUS.

Comment

[QUOTE=WinnerNotSinner;546654]Oh I feel sorry for you, Brother. Your disciplining is to be commended, ....

Your bedtime stories, have you got anymore to share. They might make a wonderful addition to the ''Sunday Church Notices'' hand outs given at my church. And the pictures, something new for the murals on the nursery walls at the church, start the message young I always say!
                      sigpic 1 Chronicles 16:15
                      Be ye mindful always of his covenant; the word which he commanded to a thousand generations ... an everlasting covenant.
                      Proverbs 30:5,6: Every word of God is pure: he is a shield unto them that put their trust in him.
                      Add thou not unto his words, lest he reprove thee, and thou be found a liar.

Comment

Originally posted by Billy Bob Jenkins View Post

But there was none.

HERE is the damn problem your wife is spoiled brat, as are so many young Christian women. Tell me brother can she milk a cow, churn butter, spin raw cotton into thread? Can she weave the thread into cloth?. When is the last time she dug a well , plowed a field or split a rail for a fence? Does she have all the modern comforts like a vacuum cleaner, gas/ electric oven, washer and dryer? I bet my bottom dollar she has a DISH WASHER. It all has to stop, the maids, cooks,pool boys and gardeners.
                        We, the men need to grow a set of testicles and put and end to it. Mistress Cookie and I have a plan, its boot camp for the modern wife.! If you go here..http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showt...ewpost&t=44736 you will see the property and our plan.

Comment

Ethel is straying from the Lord. What she needs is intensive King James Bible readings. I suggest at least 4 hours a day.
                          Genesis 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth
                          Proverbs 19:25 Smite a scorner, and the simple will beware: and reprove one that hath understanding, and he will understand knowledge.
                          Ezekiel 16:14 And thy renown went forth among the heathen for thy beauty: for it was perfect through my comeliness, which I had put upon thee, saith the Lord GOD.
                          Proverbs 6:25 Lust not after her beauty in thine heart; neither let her take thee with her eyelids.
                          Genesis 24:16 And the damsel was very fair to look upon, a virgin, neither had any man known her: and she went down to the well, and filled her pitcher, and came up.
                          Song of Solomon 1:15 Behold, thou art fair, my love; behold, thou art fair; thou hast doves' eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by LordsLesbian View Post
                            Ethel is straying from the Lord. What she needs is intensive King James Bible readings. I suggest at least 4 hours a day.
                            I think from now on I'll have her do the chores with a KJV strapped to her face.

Comment

Now I know why I kept away from Women all of these years.
                              I knew there had to be a reason.
                              JUDGEMENT DAY

sigpic

"I'll Be Back!!"

Comment

Working...
                              X