X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to Cook Wiccans -- Post Recipes Here

Ezekiel 24:10-12
    10 Heap on wood, kindle the fire, consume the flesh, and spice it well, and let the bones be burned.
    11 Then set it empty upon the coals thereof, that the brass of it may be hot, and may burn, and that the filthiness of it may be molten in it, that the scum of it may be consumed.
    12 She hath wearied herself with lies, and her great scum went not forth out of her: her scum shall be in the fire.

I love hunting, but I've always believed in eating what you kill. The typical Wiccan is usually very tender, thanks to the vegan diet and lack of exercise. However, they can be extremely gamey if you don't prepare the meat properly.

Smoked Wiccan
    1. Take one wiccan (dead).
      • A. Cut into large thin pieces.
      • B. Soak in heavy salt brine for 20 minutes.
    2. While meat is soaking
      • A. Dig pit 3' x 6' 2 feet deep.
      • B. Build rack 3 feet above ground with double chicken wire and cover. 3' x 6' pit.
      • C. Cover sides of pit with 3' x 8' metal roofing.
    3. Take meat out of salt brine and let set while you do item 4.
    4. Put rocks in bottom of pit, and fill entire pit with hickory cut up in small pieces and start fire.
    5. Put wiccan meat on chicken wire, largest pieces towards middle.
    6. Dry meat to your liking.
    Pastor Billy-Reuben
    Upon request I will cite scripture for all these facts in God's Holy Word.

✝ This is a Christian community and we worship GOD of the Holy bible, the only Living GOD. We worship Jesus Christ, Son of GOD and Savior. Anything else is absurd. ✝
    Trump / Arpaio 2016 -- The Government We Deserve
    #ChristianLivesMatter

sigpic

Re: How to Cook Wiccans -- Post Recipes Here

Mmmmmm! That sounds DELISH Pastor!

I think this year I want to have a little fun with our kills. I'm going to give it a Hawaiian them and have Wiccan Luau.

LUAU WICCAN ROAST
    1 (3-5 lb.) Wiccan center loin roast
    4-5 cloves garlic, halved
    1/2 c. dry white wine
    1/2 c. soy sauce
    1/2 c. finely chopped onion
    1/4 c. vinegar or lemon juice
    2 tbsp. brown sugar
    1 tbsp. dry mustard
    1 tbsp. grated ginger root or 1 tsp. ground ginger
    Luau sweet potatoes
    Hot cooked rice

Have butcher loosen back bone of meat. Insert tip of knife into meat at even intervals and push garlic halves into meat as you remove knife. For marinade combine wine, soy sauce, onion, vinegar, brown sugar, dry mustard, and ginger root. Place wiccan meat in a plastic bag; set in a baking dish. Pour marinade over meat; close bag. Marinate in refrigerator 10 hours or overnight, turning often.
    Remove Wiccan roast, reserving marinade. Pat dry with paper towels. Place rib side down in shallow roaster; insert meat thermometer. Roast uncovered at 325 degrees for 2 1/2 to 3 hours, until thermometer registers 170 degrees. Brush frequently with marinade during the last 30 minutes. Combine 1/2 cup marinade with 1/4 cup water. Bring to boiling, reduce heat and keep warm. Arrange Wiccan roast and luau sweet potatoes on platter. Serve with rice and heated marinade. Makes 6-8 servings.

I've tried this before and it seems like the younger Wiccans are a little more tender and flavorful.

You are all invited when I make it. Be sure and wear your grass skirts.

I will also be serving Mia Tia's and and assortment of PuPu Platters.
    sigpic

Tweet me Here
    My GODLY Bio Here

Comment

Are you all sick. Your talking about eating a human, or as close as a wiccan can come. Thats canibalism,YUK.

We always just roast them and feed them to the dogs. That way they can catch them better on our fall witch hunts. That old bluetick of mine just loves the little one's.

Comment

I almost banned this entire thread! I thought you meant "Wiccan recipes"....like how to cook Christian children in a cauldron and so forth.

You people better use adverbs more properly than you has previous.
        Emeritus Professor of the Christ Jesus Chair of Theology at Landover Baptist University.
        "God loves you. Let us arrange for you to meet Him".
        Break their teeth, O God, in their mouth.--Psalms 58:6

Comment

I fixed it. I hope the new thread title clears up any confusion.

Pastor Billy-Reuben
          Upon request I will cite scripture for all these facts in God's Holy Word.

✝ This is a Christian community and we worship GOD of the Holy bible, the only Living GOD. We worship Jesus Christ, Son of GOD and Savior. Anything else is absurd. ✝
          Trump / Arpaio 2016 -- The Government We Deserve
          #ChristianLivesMatter

sigpic

Comment

I never thought of cooking a Wiccan, but now that you mention it, it does sound like a good idea. Must be an aquired taste.

Comment

This should be evidence enough of a conspiracy to genocide charge...

You better thank God that Iowa doesn't have the death penalty...
              ACTS 5:29

But Peter and the apostles said in reply, "We must obey God rather than men."
              There you have it-so WHAT'S STOPPING YOU COWARDS?

Comment

Originally posted by Father Thomas Martin View Post

The term "genocide" refers to the mass killings of human beings.

This thread refers to wiccians.

Capeesch?
                Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Father Thomas Martin View Post

Look who's talking. I don't see you fretting about the millions of seamen the catholic church digests as a whole every day
                  The devil, whose business is to pervert the truth, mimics the exact circumstance of the Divine Sacraments. He baptises his believers and promises forgiveness of sins...he celebrates the oblation of bread, and brings in the symbol of the resurrection. Let us therefore acknowledge the craftiness of the devil, who copied certain things of those that be divine."
                  Tertullian (155-222 AD) from The Prescription Against Heretics' Ch XL

Comment

Live Wiccan Brain (entree only)
                    • Take one (1) living Wiccan. .
                    • Strap beneath special table with hole in center. The wiccan must be strapped beneath a table with its head poking up through a hole.
                    • Bop wiccan on the head, scoop and serve. The diners usually deliver the fatal blow themselves with hammers, the skull is sawed off and the brains are scooped out with spoons.
                    This dish is most suitable for aperitifs starters or entrees.
                    The devil, whose business is to pervert the truth, mimics the exact circumstance of the Divine Sacraments. He baptises his believers and promises forgiveness of sins...he celebrates the oblation of bread, and brings in the symbol of the resurrection. Let us therefore acknowledge the craftiness of the devil, who copied certain things of those that be divine."
                    Tertullian (155-222 AD) from The Prescription Against Heretics' Ch XL

Comment

Re: Live Wiccan Brain (entree only)

Any time any one of you starts talking to me about roasting xtian babies (which I don't.....blechh, the cholesterol! ) I am going to refer you to this thread. I do believe you've redefined the word 'hypocrite'. Lol!
                      sigpic
                      Wake up and smell the 21st Century!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rachael Van Helsing View Post
                        Any time any one of you starts talking to me about roasting xtian babies (which I don't.....blechh, the cholesterol! ) I am going to refer you to this thread. I do believe you've redefined the word 'hypocrite'. Lol!
                        Christian babies are human beings. Witches are animals that God clearly hates. Big difference, pay attention.
                        Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

I've heard that some Wiccan children are demons straight from Lucifer's lair! I think we are, indeed, doing the world a blessing by preventing them from casting spells and killng frogs and making the woods a scary place.
                          Premarital sex is only a roadblock to holiness. You don't need to touch another person's body–or your own–to have a rockin' good time!
                          Abstinence: it's not easy but neither are you!

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Billy-Reuben View Post
                            Ezekiel 24:10-12
                            10 Heap on wood, kindle the fire, consume the flesh, and spice it well, and let the bones be burned.
                            11 Then set it empty upon the coals thereof, that the brass of it may be hot, and may burn, and that the filthiness of it may be molten in it, that the scum of it may be consumed.
                            12 She hath wearied herself with lies, and her great scum went not forth out of her: her scum shall be in the fire.
                            The partially charred bones can be combined with onions, garlic, celery, and bay leaf, and boiled to produce a nice consumé, or further reduced to yield a base for other sauces.
                            Hell's foundations quiver at the shout of praise;
                            brothers, lift your voices, loud your anthems raise.
                            ...and get off my lawn
                            sigpic

Comment

Does THOU SHALT NOT KILL mean anything to you?
                              ACTS 5:29

But Peter and the apostles said in reply, "We must obey God rather than men."
                              There you have it-so WHAT'S STOPPING YOU COWARDS?

Comment

Working...
                              X